BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BEST COMP.WOMEN TEAM

Re: BEST COMP.WOMEN TEAM

ENOUGH SAID, HANDS DOWN THE BEST EVER.

DO U THINK THERE IS A TEAM OUT THERE THAT CAN BEAT THEM

On the men's side yes. They have never lost a black circuit tournament.

WHO DO U THINK IS THE NEXT BEST TEAM?

SUPERSONICS, they never have a bad year. They play solid in white and black tourn. They have always been just a couple of player short of taking ENOUGH SAIDs title. If all his new additions pan out, I feel this is there year. GO SUPERSONICS

ENOUGH SAID GOT BEAT EVERY TIME THEY MEET THE LADY CRUSADERS SO YES THEY CAN B BEAT.

Who are the Lady Crusaders???????????????

You have got to be kidding. Lady crusaders would not last 5 innings with Enough Said.

old scout i'm wit u they must b on dat s**t

GIVE IT ALL U GOT WE CANT B TALKIN ABOUT THE SAME TEAM CAUSE THEY DONT HAVE A CHANCE AIT ENOUGHSAID

NOT A CHANCE WIT ENOUGHSAID SORRY

Enough Said and the Supersonics always have they battles..

Smallz they may have their battles, but Supersonics has never come out on top.

THANK U OLD SCOUT NEVER COME OUT TOP

does anybody know if soops is having a team this year. I heard RL was finish with softball,would like to recruit some of the players

Old Scout, when you mean come out on top, what are you saying?Beat them or what,explain please.

Supersonics has never won or finished that Enough Said when they have played in the same tournament. Supersonics and Enough Said have played at least 15 times and Supersonics has won only once, only to be double-dipped by Enough Said in that tournament including a run rule.

Whoever you are, just know that the Supersonics will be on top of there game this year. Please believe that, everyone knows who the battle is between every year. Last year Ga. Mixx stepped there game up and won the world. NO team is unbeatble just remember that. See ya on the dirt. Also, Supersonics will have haters as well as everyone else who plays on the circuit. Some teams have a lot of people hating as well as we do, but that's why we are close knit, but to mock what someone said early, "we are all we got".

"we all we got" that would be us NoDout

Enough Said ran through the competition so bad his weekend, that the team refused to played the Championship game. Now what does that tell you. Two associations last year made them spot their opponents 7 runs in World tournament and 14 in another. The WORLD Championships! Let's be realistic here, Supersonics are good, they're not that good.

Enough Said cannot win the A WORLD and I tell you them teams are good,both them and Supersonic do good in it but has not won that tournment.Supersonic came in second one year and Enough Said came in second last year,and they put Supersonic out who came in third.Old Scout who ever you are you need to go to a all A tourment and see some real good women teams and you will stop bragging on both Supersonic and Enough Said.

The question was, who was the best women's COMP Team, am I right. There is only one association has an A worlds that Enough said played in and no they did not win it this year, but they had 3 players injured and still pushed the if game. However they do have 2 2005 World titles in other associations OPEN class and a 2005 black women's comp world title.

So back to the original question, Enough Said has never, repeat NEVER, lost a black american tournament. Can any team male/female state that claim. So how can you compare Supersonics to them.

To fan, out of curiosity I went to the USSSA A Tournaments and this is what I found. Enough Said did not win the A world, but they won all the other A tournaments they played in. Now who do you play for and what have you done lately? Give the team credit!

I'M SORRY U CAN NOT COMPARE SUPERSONIC WIT ENOUGHSAID JUS CANT DO IT SORRY!!!!!!!!