BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
As a player, what annoys you the most on the ball field?

Let's have some fun....

What annoys me the most is watching a batter step into a 'freshly chalked batters box', and begans wiping the chalk away as he digs huge potholes and craters in the box (what the F#@k is he building, a house!)
oooooooooooooh that annoys me!

super d(motordetroit)

Re: As a player, what annoys you the most on the ball field?

oooohhhh that do **** you off Super D. I hate getting in the box and you have to step into a hole 3 feet deep. You know what else when you have a lazy umpire who dont want to move from behind the plate to get into position to make a call. I can except a call if they in the right spot but when you calling a close play at 3rd base and they have not moved that really annoys me.....I'm sure that dont happen in the BASA though.

I hate those faking a** pitchers....man just pitch the darn ball already!!!!!1

I hate it when players slow the game by being the last player on the field. A batter not knowing who's turn it is to bat. The slowing if the game in general ticks me off.

... , I hate those batters who hit's up the middle,eventually...trying to get on......then ask are you ok...I didn't mean it .....and I hate those batters that hate .... ....We should have a video game of SOFTBALL Players...BASA...kind of like the MLB game......but, back to the point....those players who ain't ....Ya'll know the ones..... ....every CITY and STATE has a few

UMPIRES THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY DOING,BUT TRYING TO
LOOK CUTE MOSTLY THE MEN.

YO SUPER D DO SOME DAM WORK

Well, there you have it ladies and Gents ...Summed up in a Nut Shell Church....I just hope everyone enjoys thier weekend ..Whatever you do or go just remember to put a little CHURCH in it... ..

Oh yeah..Always remember.. No Drinking and Driving,Buckle up,and GET YOUR CHURCH ON!!!! Wait.Wait..Wait..

Peace Be Still!!!!

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF...

I hate it when your at a big tournament with 5 fields and only 3 fields are being used while the 4 other teams are waiting to play after one of the games being played I also hate tournaments that should only last for friday and saturday last until sunday evening And I also hate when players start blameing the umpires after you have went up by about 20 runs .......and last but not least I really hate that the season hasnt started yet hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I hate it when a Team talks trash to my Team and MY teammate gets all out of his game by listening to the trash talk and retaliating. therefore his game/Team is affected

I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO SLIDE INTO YOU WHEN THEY WERE DEAD 2 SECONDS INTO THE PLAY, JUST MOVE OUT THE BASE LINE, I ALSO HATE WHEN YOU HIT THE BALL TO THE GATE AND IT ROLES THROUGH A HOLE IN THE FENCE AND THEY CALL IT A GROUND RULE DOUBLE WHEN YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN A STAND UP TRIPLE OR EVEN SCORED

When umpires come to you after the game and admit mistakes, when they could have corrected it during the game.

I hate it that the BASA and officials don't control the game of softball and promote unity. There is so much trash-talking and calling teams out. Dan Smith never called out Resmondo. They have too much money and class to do that. I have played against their teams and have respect for the way they conduct themselves. They want to win as much as anybody, but it is a right way and wrong way to do things in the game of softball. Let's play the game and afterwards still respect one another in the process. This is a game and none of us will live forever, but we can be friends and remain civil to each other on and off the field. Peace and see you in Aiken. BASA, still waiting to see your rulebook. Where can I get one? Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks.

THE OTHER TEAM
HAHA!

'S.Flemming'__ another thing that annoys me on the field is when you 'Big Guys'(that don't have to put on a glove) get mad at infielders for not gett'n in front of that 'hot stuff' !-------------- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah hate dat'!

_____________ebonically brilliant and provocative

super d(motordetroit)

I hate waiting for that lazy "a" catcher who lets every ball roll to the back stop then walks by extra slow to pick it up...that burns me up. If BASA implemented a steal rule that would speed of the games significantly.

ESQ#23 bump to that! Instituting the 'steal' in BASA softball would add even more excitement to the game, as well as the pitcher and catchers position--great point!

super d(motordetroit)

Greg Jones,

You are sadly mistaken. When BASA teams call each other out, that is just adding to the hype. If you can't see that there s tremendous Unity going on in BASA right now, you might need to look inside yourself. I played on a team for 3 years that played Dan Smith and the likes thereof 4-5 times a year and I can tell you those guys respect no one. With HR's left they still try and kill your pitcher and they talk more crap than anything you see on the BASA circuit. I have seen so much roid rage on that circuit it is ridiculous.

More importatntly, be a part of the solution, not the problem.

thank you florida player. i wanted to tear into him but i have a tendacy to get banned

so mr. Jones are you saying that blacks dont have money and dont have class. trying not to take things out of context hear but from your post i assume that you are not black. am i the only one who has a problem with what i think he is trying to say. are you saying that blaks conduct themselves inappropiately. help me understand your comparison better.

so mr. jones are you saying that blacks are not civilized?

It annoys me when a ball player hits a ground ball or a fly ball & don't run it out. Also when a ground ball is hit the guy at first don't try to get down to second to break up the double play.

I hate when you go 3 for 4 in the first game and sit on the bench in the next game, while the cat that was 0 for 4 in the first game starts the next game and is 1 for 4!!!!!

Smart Mouth he Greg is black and a all around good guy.

thanks ESQ well i guess he does have some valid points eventhough i dont agree with his comparison. just glad to know that he is black. closed discussion

another thing that annoys me.... you're all hyped to play, it is a beautiful 75+ degree sunny day, and you look across the diamond and the other team is looking in the parking lot for players.....aaaaaaaaaaaaah that annoys me crazy!

super d(motordetroit)