BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A little Real Talk on a Friday...Should be interesting since it's Men's Holiday on Friday! Aaaaay

Aaaaayy, fellas what you think about this, should Weed be legal? Why?

Re: A little Real Talk on a Friday...Should be interesting since it's Men's Holiday on Friday! Aaaaa

Yes and No...because it will completely shut-down the hustle game from the hustler....meaning the GOV. will tax....and then you will have to re-write the drug law for weed....then...you'll have bootleg weed,generic ALDI's weed, you know everybody will grow or try to grow there own.....things...and laws will be effected...see it or not........somebody has to be on TOP.....

Re: A little Real Talk on a Friday...Should be interesting since it's Men's Holiday on Friday! Aaaaa

I think marijuana has started off like Alcohol....you see all the problems with that....underage drinking....drinking and driving........so many accidents......i think the weed would become more potent and everyone would start smoking it....alot don't now because there are still people out there that don't want to break the law.......I see potential for even more kids to smoke at and very early age...like with cigarettes!!!!!1 Just my spin on it!!!!!1

Interesting.....

TO EACH ITS OWN,LET IT DO WHAT IT DO.IM SECOND THAT,CHURCH.