BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"HEEYYYY"....FREE Your MIND....It's FRIDAY....and Who's going to HOUSTON!!

.....A!...Good Morning, EVERYONE ....I'm hear 2 ask....PLEASE....keep the personal or envy insults too YOURSELF!!.....This really isn't the place for it.....and in that case ....or ...THEM ,NOT the BOARD ...and Ladies actually that was kind of cool, how you played your ROLE in the MOCK take over of the HOUSE...and Hot#11....you pretty sly with those Ryhmes.....also and Ms.Dat,Playmakers,and all...thanks for coming out...and God Bless.....Now I know you ballers are getting your things ready for the ALL-STAR GAME... ....Do what it DO....and don't buy 2 much ....like it won't be offers any how....stop by Nelly's Party at the DERRTY CLUB...Now....Home Coming....give us a little som something and CHURCH it.....also Mr. NKO .....I think we need another "WORD" of the Day since you missed YESTERDAY and man did we need a "WORD" for that DAY.....so here , Let it DO What it Do......DERRTY#2

Re: "HEEYYYY"....FREE Your MIND....It's FRIDAY....and Who's going to HOUSTON!!

Not only is it Free your mind friday
But it's also the Menz Holiday
But before I get on a roll
To them ladies I will try to console
On behalf of all they guys
I must say you gave it a nice try
So for today lets all try to get along
With women like you on our side we cant go wrong
We all know that you will always have our back
Together we the BASA is unbeatable and thats a fact
For all the other poets you all were great
Maybe we can get together and grab some steaks
This week some things have hit the ceiling
Please lets not go there with the personal feelings
If you can not keep them to yourself
There are some people out there if you need some help
Well lets thank God for seeing one more day
To all that arose this morning send some praises up his way
So let me end this with a thanks to all of you
This week has been great thank for all that you do AAAYYYYYYY

AAAAaaaayyyy....AAAaaaaayyyyy, Hit the streets hit the stage and make your body rock, body rock body rock....What up on this Free you Mind Friday. Hey ladies we love you all... Shouts out to everyone that come on the board and represent.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH Menzzzzzzzzzzz DAY lots of shaking.. smoking and Hot girlz away as usual..What up? and Mr.NKO the I thought Smallz had to come you down..
Holla at yur Boy..

...What's crackin?..Wade and Smallz ...I wonder who will when the DUNK OUT?...I know Houston will be celebrity...vending machines and who has or is the favorite for MVP?

IM GOING WITH THE YOUNG GUY LeBRON JAMES..

...GOOD PICK...just like AMERICAN IDOL...My Pick...LIttle LISA....just had to say that...hey the kid can ....now...Lebron, for MVP...but what about the DUNK contest...DETROIT has a LEAPER.....you KNOW!?......

I'm wit you Smallz I think he gone show out myself.

...UMMMMM.....911....911....whatcha Yo Boy....KOBE gone do!? will he go for 82......

Hey fella's huddle up we got something to talk about and here oooowwwwwwweeeeee now lets talk. Holla at yur boy. Yaw'll know how we do.

what's up fellas the Derby-City holding things down for the 502BOYZ & BASA

The goal now has to be Wilts record. I say go for 110. All in the "TEAM" concept of course.LOL

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhweeeeeeeeeeeh that was some good stuff homecoming I thought church was the only one with that that makes you go
Smallz

Naw, I got that that makes you go AAaaaaaayyyyyy checking in. Hey fellas hey, gather on the mail, something is with the ladies. Doesn't it seem strange they aren't on the board...

Wade, you must have seen that package that was on my desk from CYA word has it that they not going to post today since we took over they figure well we will see how they do with out us. Hmmmmmmm and the way they prez ran to the border yesterday they have no one to lead them anymore. CYA has also informed that the they so called poet was so beat down in her rhymes with HC that she has nothing left. She is now studying rhymes from past post by HC in hopes that she can keep up. As soon as I get more details I will let you know until then chill on the and keep the roll'n ha ha ha they dont want anymore of us

Yeah I think the ladies are trying to and come up with some ..News flash..I just got a call Hot Girl #11 will not be checking in at all.. Smallz looks and will find..
Smallz

Oh, well they will be aight. I will give some poet classes. I will do it like the people that want to give info about investing in real estate, $98 a person...aaaaaaayyyyyyy It don't matter, can I get a bottle of that yack?

hmmmmmm where the ladies at....Da plot is thickening! Free your mind Friday.....why women can't except when they are defeated?????1

... we are on RED ALERT ....the Level has been raised 2 RED....so and keep reloading.....the Planet U ...are a plan of attack...so .....keep one ...one vision...one mind..... ...... ....... ........and keep the lines...clear.....

well that's more and for us...aaaAAAAyyy They looking at the board, look at the almost 700 views!!! AAAAAaaaaaaayyyy. Their fingers got that twitch....

Well 800

...can you ladies see my !!!!!1

Smallz tell her I didn't mean to do her like that
It's ok if she wants to come back
She has some pretty ok skills
I just wanted her to know she was mess'n with the real deal
I can always show her a thing or two
You know the way that I do what I do
She was actually getting better with each little rhyme
All she needed was a little more time
Not to mention it didn't help that she was going against me
But that's what happens when you dont let them men be
I tell you what why dont we all give her a hand clap clap clap
Give her an encouraging word and a pat on the back
Let he know that she gave it a nice try
Next time just dont try to compete against that guy
That guy that they simply call HC
That boy is cold as you can see
He is ready to put all they so called poets to rest
I hear that he has a little test
For all of them that think they got some skills
Here's his plan and man is it real
We gone ask the staff to give us a topic
Then you get 7 mins to see if you can rock it
Now if you really creative this will be easy to do
Lets see whose the best and he's waiting for you.

.......... ....

well fellows....if anything we can say our mission has been accomplished....we over came Hot #8 bows....ms.dat has been de-throned...playmakers has made their last play....but men don't worry should they try a sneak attack...we are armed and ready...besides....we don't need them to make this poppin....we been poppin with out them...they are simply entertainment....so Men lets enjoy the peace and quite.....Heyyyy....!!

Right YD#2 and we cant forget about Super Sonic #21 she must have caught the first super sonic plane headed away from this board. Like I told her before
Super Sonic Motivator rhmes I'm creating
Pick any topic and you bet I am relating
Man don't get me started on this free your mind friday. AAAAYYYY Lets just enjoy this beautifull day. We aint got nobody to nag us we can sit back with the remote and just chill and not settle down cause thats not what we want to do, especially not me and some of the others too.

...spotted the ...on her B-day post at around 9:43am...

Hey Church lets put them to the test. Lets do some shout outs. Me 1st I would like to shout out Davida,Gina, Ms.Dat, all the Hot girlz,all the Playmakers,Ms La, Ms Arkansas,Keithag,Greene 44,the whole Super-Sonic team, and all the ladies that I might have missed ha ha ha

Oh my bad Nashville's finest you know you always cool with me homie, Ms Nashville you too. Holla back at yo boy. AAAAYYYYY

I'd like to shout-out...2Gina....Nik G,the Nashville's,Incognito and #2,the Playmakers and #24,the supersonics and #21,The Hot Girls and ms.Dat,Kiethag,and if I miss you,blame it on the

Hey Shout out Queen you got mail and Nik G where you at. We haven't seen you in a while Holla back

Hey fella's I was just going through some post and guess what I saw on New Player Profile: It's On Poynt! on that post Smallz told #35 nice interview right and guess who responded back #35.......hmmmmm now that makes me think that they out there eyeball'n us and watch'n what we doing but they gone try to prove a point. So stay strong. and for that one post about us missing the ladies if you are our brother and you just need a woman then you need to talk to and take a cold shower

OK Little Hot dude #11 here's one just for you
I know you are sitting there trying to figure out what to do
Come on board and let me holla at you
You and your crew was really wack
You thought you could win with you little attack
I see we done ran yawll back into hiding
Would you like me to give you some rhymes that are exciting
Ha ha ha you and Super Sonic 21 was really a joke
When it came to mess'n with me you both choked
Man...what you two did was really a shame
All your poems was really lame
I guess I done scared off both of you
Scared you so bad you had to run and do do
Lol man now look who's the punk
Neither one of you can rhyme and your poems stunk
Now is that enough for you to come out
My boyz got my back and that's no doubt.
Now can you get with this
Or you can get with that
Either way Church is the prez and not Ms.Dat.

Rumor has it that Derrty and the Brewkees teamed up to whip 1843 last night,of course that didn't happen, but it makes for a very interesting game next week, since my boys already know they can beat up on Derrty, now we want to short game you, so Church put that in you pipe and smoke it

Hey whats up board and where is the ladies at. I would like to give shout out to all my fella's (Wade, #15, Exodus, Church, Homecoming, Dinsum, Neal & DA 504Boys). Also to all of my ladies, Ms. Dat, Playmaker#24, Davida, Dasha, Gina, Ms. Arkansas, Nik G, Hotgirls, the Playmakers, Ms. LA, Greene#44, Shneka#11,Supersonic#21, Incognito#13, Ms. Miller. Also to Lil Redde, Coach D, Mike Wells, YD#2, Lotay, Clay, Smallz. Now as always I have to give the people what they want to hear and that is the word of the day. The word of the day is LOVE-At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. The most important thing in communication is to hear what is being said and a real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. Money is a good servant but a bad master. The last thing I want to say to the people is this, If you watch a game, it's fun, if you play it, it's recreation, and if you work at it, it's golf and you should not be on this board. Peace and there it is the word and quotes for everyone to work on. Now do I have to say it or will you do it without me saying it, I guess not but any way no is the time for all you'll to get the funk out of my zone. See ya real soon. Peace 1!

...... them chops...huh...want 2 say something bad, ....don't you....but YA'LL BOSS said don't...and see how they respond without us .....1000+......so you looking...so what you cooking ......hmmmmmmmm....Simon says...oops..I mean Ms.That..oops....DAT..says....hop on one leg ...that's not it .....now,simon says...oops...ms.that..ah....DAT....said you better not POST!! ....

Man yawll doing it big inspite of....well you know. It's good to be around some strong brotha's who can come together on and off the field. No matter what happens on the dirt we still find a way to come together. Hey NKO you got something about brotha's standing together in spite on their circumstances we still find a way to come together. Bet you a hen and cranberry you don't

Hey fellas, I just got an e-mail from a regular poster on the message board and she laughing talking about we miss the ladies...yeah, yeah, whump whump....So, they looking and plotting and trying to boycott. She claims they haven't received no e-mails..who cares!