BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BABY I''M BACK

WELL YESTERDAY SEEMS TO HAVE GOTTEN OUT OF HAND, BUT IT WAS BROUGHT ON BY THE WOMEN OF THE BOARD WITH A SO CALL TAKE OVER OF THE WHITE HOUSE. THEY SAY WHILE THE CATS ARE AWAY THE MICE WILL PLAY AND I GUESS THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED. SO ON A MORE POSITIVE NOTE, HOW MANY BOARD PEOPLE ARE COMING TO THE DRAFT AND HOW MANY HAVE THEIR WHITE OUTFIT FOR THE HOT GIRLS WHITE PARTY. HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL LEAVE ATL AFTER THE DRAFT AND HAVE A FRAT/SORORITY SHIRT (BECOME A PART OF THE FAMILY)? SO SINCE YESTERDAY WAS TERIBLE THURSDAY THEN WE NEED SOME POWERPOINT TOPICS TODAY ON THIS FRIDAY. SO HOMECOMING DO WHAT YOU DO AND CHURCH POST YOUR FREE YOUR MIND FRIDAY'S. LADIES TODAY KEEP IT CLEAN AND DO NOT TRY TO DO WHAT YOU DID YESTERDAY BECAUSE YOU NO THE RESULTS DO NOT LOOK GOOD. I WILL BE AT THE DRAFT, I WILL HAVE A FRAT SHIRT, I HAVE MY OUTFIT FOR THE WHITE PARTY, AND LAST FREE MY MIND ON THIS TGIF.

Re: BABY I''M BACK

CHIEF OF STAFF IS WATCHING EVERY STAFF MEMBER AND IF YOU GET OUT OF HAND YOU MIGHT GET TERMINATED FROM THE WHITE HOUSE, SO STAFF KEEP IT BUSINESS. WHERE IS MY COFFE, I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REPLACE THE SECRETARY TOO, SHE GETTING TO HEAVY TO GET AROUND THIS OFFICE AND TO HEAVY TO SIT ON MY LAP TO TAKE A MSG, SECURITY WHERE YOU AT?

WELCOME BACK BIG HOMEY,WE DOIN'IT LIKE THE PLAYERS SUPPOSE IT "B.I.G."KEEP IT PIMPIN',SEE U AT THE DRAFT.

I'm right here wit you bro keep'n it all of the security is in the building with the roling. ha ha ha

What's good I plan to be at the draft and will support the Frat/Sorority. I don't know about wearing All-white but we will see what happens.

Cocked and loaded
SMALLZ

... ...What's Crackin?..NKO...I see you made it in today well...you missed yesterday....so on free your mind you owe US a "WORD" for 2day.....ANOTHER ONE!!.....and again....nice 2 see you've made it back........from REHAB... still can't close it huh....your MOUTH... ....just kidding my peeps....but you do owe the BOARD ......WE were in a BATTLE....but we came out and .....a blazing.....so speaking of blaze!?....I HOLLA....... ....SECURITY....Let's to the GREENHOUSE.....and go over the inventory.......{CHURCH}

Right witcha Prez you know I was looking last night we running a little low on goose, pimp juice, and hen we need to send somebody to the store.

.... ...GINA....we need 2 know if you can make that run......before you come in 2day......and yes, you can snatch a case of BUD LIGHTS....SECURITY........send somebody 2 meet her, no need for her to carry all that... ... by herself.......

Gina I got you, we got to get plenty of hen. Oh yea remind me to get some juice for the people that dont drinks and some soda's.

What up my boy NKO, I will be in the draft fa sho. Holding it down at the 2B position....

Hello to all the Bro of the Basa board.And welcome back NKO and Mr.Prez and Mr.security I,m holding everything down in the Derby-City and have put all the Thorobreds & Stallon back in the stable.And have a couple Diva to stand post .Just until we get the word from the Prez or the chief of staff.That they can leave there post.I.M trying to come to the draft. But it's not looking good but i do want to get a shirt.So one of the bro contact me ok.And Dimsun#10 & Exdus#4 I hope you guys or still bright.

What up Neal and all the 502 boyz you know it. We gone have to get together sometime this summer.

...What's Crackin? Neal...hold it down... ....and where is #15......is he signing autograph's again......Security.....could you NEXTEL...Him....and see what his E.T.A.... ......

Chirp chirp....hey 15 come in....15 come in...chirp chirp

...chirp.......

I guess the ladies are boycotting the board today but .....whatever...."one money don't stop no show". TGIF......glad see you back in the place NKO, Hit the shouts for smallz, church, wade, dinsum,HC,Lil Redd,Ex,Monk, Neal and all the other stron brothers on the web......Let's snipe them down one by one...there's something fishy going on!!!!!1

I Got you Church, Homecoming, you coming. Your , or my . I need to stop to the Mall on the way there, I need to pick up some shoes, for my new White Outfit for the Super DRaft . Church, you just keep your , on, just in case I need you.

Gina we can go in my truck since I have that bullet proof glass. We dont want no foolishness.

....Security...you copy that from GINA....keep an close eye on her....we've got a trailer behind her....and someone above......can't trust a big

Yes, let's do that, 10-4, over and out Big Buddy , that your secert code name when you with me, they will never track us down

Keep doin what you do bro! Let the show begin! Gina where is them Budlights?