BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LADIES ONLY

I need all my Ladies to check in and give a shout out to OUR NEW PRESIDENT MS. DAT.and let her know how good the board has been since she took President Church's place, and don't be afraid to shake them hating men off!!

And make sure we give a special shout out to the Birthday Girl.

Hot Girl #11

Re: LADIES ONLY

Uhmmm maybe you didn't get the memo yawll not running things no more so please ask for permission to get on our board. Your time is up please read the latest post ha ha ha now GET TA STEPP'N

Look here, we run this!

Don't be trying to create no other post! We watching!! yeah, check-in and blow it out your

You can't make a move without knowing about it..

just us...hot girl...ms dat....and whom ever...give it a rest...no ya'll don't run the board....1 day to shine...that's it....tell you give yall a inch you try to take a mile....happy birthday to the birthday girl now ladies get back to work...

I knew all the real women would get on here and post. Dang yall fell right into that post. You see no women posted, but you dumb dumbs fell right for it. So are you women having a coming out party at the DRAFT?

yeah, yeah, say what you want! Just gone and admit, who run this sh#t?

Didn't this post say Ladies only? Oh, my bad I forgot they do have those pink thongs on! Now I guess they all trying to be on the DL. Ladies what's up, check in and let these "boys" know the women rule this. Who run this sh*#? Them men ain't sh*#. The women run this mfr!!!! Now "boys" away!

Just Us #11, you are right, they fell right into the trap! Dumb dumb diddies!

ya'll funny...only thing ya'll good at is running off at the mouf...

No we didn't fall for anything
Cause we taking over everything
You ladies bet not make a move
You see the fella's..... feeling it
and then in a groove
Now anything you you ladies try to do
You know the fella's are already way up on you.

What's up to all of my ladies? I see u have been handling things around here! I thought when I saw this post it said "Ladies Only", I guess we have some trans on this circuit or should I say some DL's. I guess I eed to watch my back this summer.

What's up and Happy Birthday to Davida!

Sorry, "need" (spell check)

Re: Menz'z ONLY all others get out the zone. Haters

Hey Hot 22 it's ya boy HC
Get to the back where yawll suppose to be
You know that this is our day
But thanks for stopping by just to say hey
That was real nice of you
But this is mens only now so you know what to do.
Holla

Menz'z ONLY all others get out the zone. Haters

Now this subject line is more how I like it! aaaaaayyyyyyyyy

Once again this is the LADIES POST-is there something you all need to get off your chest and tell us???

Re: Men Rule........Ayyyyyyy

we want to tell ya'll that we gone post where ever cuz this is our world....

You can post wherever you want but remember, "IT'S ONLY BECAUSE WE ALLOW YOU TO!"

Re: LADIES ONLY ha ha ha not!!!!!!! THIS IS A MAN'Z WORLD

I think you got that twisted. Where yawll at hmmmmmm no where to be found. Ya prez done ran off on you....ha ha ha

Keithag checking in. LADIES of the board have united and that is a good thing Madam President keep doing what you do!!!!!

Now you have know but maybe you didn't so let me tell you Keithag you madam president has left the building now you know!

Its a woman's world! Real woman make this sh** go round!Holla if u understand ladies, f**8 having babies by them... O my bad got a little carried away!

As head of security I'm gone have to ask you to refrain from using such foul language young lady. We run a resoectable board here and we like to keep it nice and clean. ha ha ha

see hot#22 we see now we really see why this is ladies only...the truth comes out now....

respectable my bad....aw forget it yawll nose we ghetto round heeer. AAAAYYYYYYY Put your lights up fella's cause it gone be a party yaw'll now as the Prez would say lean wit it.....rock wit it....lean wit it...rock wit it

This FAKE head of security needs to get off this board. You know the deal!!! Here come those BOWS again!!!

#8 dem bows....ain't been used since well you know....

My bad! A liitle foul but I am a lady! Who run it? Who run it? These boys aint running nothing but they mouth, the first one to step the first one get knocked out!

Re: No more LADIES ONLY

And like YD told you we aint never scared. So move women get out the way.. move women get out....get out the way..... get out the way say move ha ha ha are you tired of me getting on you?

Hot 22 why you so violent? you need a hug how's that ha ha ha

Dang Cuz you getting straight gangster on them.

Sorry cuz, I didnt know they were so sensitive!

This is the BASA Board. Did you just get my email about the pullovers?

Just Us/Hot Girl #11

Hit me on my cell, I'm about to leave!

Back at cha Exodus! On that note, i'm getting ready to get up out here. Ladies hold the fort down for me!

Re:MENZ ONLY

Yea I know you got to go right. you got some important buiz to take care of too hugh....talk about being sensative you aint got to run but you got to get up off this menz only post....lol ha ha ha

all the hot girls...leaving....aww....it's was fun having ya'll around....ya'll finally realize that women are just our entertaiment....hate to see you coming but luv to see you leave....

Good job on holding it down, what up ladies. Keep it poppin'. Don't have much time today to play, I have a lot to do but I check it periodically so please fellas, don't get beside yourselves

Men run this sssssshhhhh#$

Sorry Super21, they have left the building....got ran away!

Re: MENZ ONLY

What up SS#21 thanks for telling us way to hold it down....and you can shout out your girls we dont mind

what I meant was good job ladies on holding it down, that's what I meant. I'm definitely giving my shout outs to the ladies of this board, HotGirl 8, Shneka, Playmakers, Ms. Nashville, Nashville Finest, Davida, Ms. Dat, and all the others I can't remember I'm shouting out to you too. To the men, you just got shot. Wade, where have you been, don't make me get you too, the next time I see you.

You can shout them out all you want they cant hear you cause they all have been locked up. Are you reading the board...AAAAYYYYYY

This HOT GIRL hasn't gone anywhere -I see you SS #21. NOW WHAT FELLAS?

That message must have been on a timer fella's she aint really there. Its like when someone has been laid rest and the nerves are still alive. That's what HOT 8 doing.

laid to rest

HOT 8 is here FOR REAL!!!!

beeeeeeeeeeep this message was brought you by the Emergency medical response team if this had been an actual message it would have something more interesting to say beeeeeeeeeeeep. lol Thats all we here HOT 8 ha ha ha

BLAH BLAH BLAH-very funny. You heard me or you wouldn't have responded.

Man fella's I must be hearing thangs....sounded like someone said something. You hear that HC????? ha ha ha

It's just your head ringing from me hitting you upside the head!!! Be very still --it will stop in a few!!!

I will give you credit you hanging in there but you fighting a loosing battle come on and have a drink with the fella's

Keep hangin' in there Hot #8....

Thill dont encourage that bad behavior

Stop it I say! Get off of 8, or you are gonna get it.

enough with the elbow tough act....save it...hot#8 if you gone be here den you need to lean wit it...den snap....

I'm late but..............Yeah ya'll girls ain't running nothing !!!!!1

HEYYYYYYYY MADAM PREZ,

I'M HERE GIRL SO HAVE NO FEAR, #15, DON'T MAKE ME PUT HANDS ON YOU ...

BASA LADIES RULE
YEAHHHHHH BOYEEEEEEEE

We alwayz watching aaaayyyyy We got top flight baby dont even try it

Hold down the fort ladies, The Prez has to travel on Airforce one to Florida this weekend, see you all Monday evening!!

You mean on them airforce 2's Church the real pres in on airforce 1 and he's flying over thu Lou right now but have a nice trip sis we will holla at you soon be carefull