BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Super Draft-why should you be drafted?

Hey Board, It's your prez, trying to get this thing poppin today.. SO for all of y'all going to the draft here is your opportunity to sell yourself to your potential coaches..Give us your demos-height, weight, speed, positions, and why should we draft you??

Re: Super Draft-why should you be drafted?

Whump, whump, tooooooooooooooooooo late!!!!

well Mr. Wade this ain't about whose in charge, cause we knw its the ladies, but why should you be draft Sir?

It's never too late! We like to make ya'll men think ya'll have control but really you don't. Now back to the topic, Wade aka JB!!!

Right dont try to run and hide under a different post we all over yawll today no what. Like I said nobody moves no body gets hurt

.... and take this with you

We don't have to HIDE-we RUN this! Quit avoiding the question-why should anyone draft you??? My bad -they shouldn't!

I should be drafted because!!!!!! I can play...dododo..whump whump....aaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy I hit them shots......aaaayyyyy....I got a fire glove at second......aaayyyy....I can turn DPssss aaaaaayyyy......I can run....aaaaayyyyy....I got an arm aaaaaayyyyy.......I'm just that aaaaaaayyyy

Well Pres. I'll start this off.
Although I'm going in as a Coach/Player, I would feel I should be drafted because I have a great glove in the outfield,I communicate with the players beside me,I'm a team player, I have good speed, and although my stick is average, I will get on for you, but believe me it will get greater later!!!

Hot Girl #11

I see you HOT!!!

What up Hot, I'll be down that way Friday. We have to get a game of Taboo in. I've bought one and we've been practicing. So its on again. Set it up.

yall not running nothing....tryin to take over...ain't happenin' so move get out the way....

Watch those BOW"s while we coming through YD #2-we wouldn't want you to get hurt.

Has the glove at short..Anddddddddddddddddddd One of the best LEADOFF batters in the game......Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you didn't read the profile..................

.....nice try but no

hot girl what u talkin'....bows...what you got pigtails in yo hair....

You keep watchin' for those pigtails while my bow's are on the side of your head!!!

FOR THE LAST TIME--GET OFF OUR POST!

I cant even say that was a nice try. Somebody tie her up and gag her. she trying to do to much...ha ha ha

...Girl.....GET!!!....yo ...over here.....we done told you.....you better calm down...and finish ...the porch.....and when you done with that the 's

I think I shall get drafted, because I have very great speed in the outfield, and hit backside all day long, and up the middle. Watch out picter , no bat controll here . But whoever pick me, I'm warning you now, I can't see at night, I will be looking like in the dark, but my eyes are in daylights. I'm a dam good player in the daytime, night falls, I hope we have a back up player for me in the dark, or we are in trouble Boss, its BUDLIGHTS time for me .

hot girl....this ain't yall post...we rent this space out to ya'll....now keep it up....we'll put you out...

You ask why I should be drafted???Let's put it like this....My actions speak louder than any word spoken....Holding LEFT field down..
C U ON the DIRT...

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

THE NUMBER ONE REASON I SHOULD BE DRAFTED IS I GOT THE BUD LIGHTS AND THE FEMALE FANS, I PLAY THIRD EXCEPTIONAALY WELL AS WELL AS OUTFIELD, AND ASK VOLLEY OR XTREME HOW WELL I HIT, OR BETTER YET ASK CHURCH, WOLF, NKOZONE OR ANYBODY ELSE FROM THE LOU,
DON'T GET ME TWISTED, PEACE OUT

Ghost, did you say Bud Lights

YD #2 -it's ours if we say it ours! You guys gave it a good try but just give up and move on. Play time is over.

HAHA No play in GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!1

That's Right!!

HEY MS.DAT I'VE SPOKEN WITH THE SHERRIF OF WI. AND HE
SAID IT'S NOT MANY BLACKS IN WI.AND YOU WANT BE HARD TO FIND.

Well you must have spoke with the Sheriff in Greenbay and northern parts, casue it'splenty of "us's" in S.E. WI......

BECAUSE I PAY MY DAMM MONEY THATS MY I SHOULD BE DRAFTED IF NOT I'LL TAKE HOME ALL MY SOFTBALLS LOL LOL THAT Y. HOLLA P.S BECAUSE I'LL THE HARDEST HITTER OUT THERE.

SPELL CHECK

(i'm)

1,SHOULD BE DRAFTED B-CAUSE, 1'M THE ONLY 1 TO HAVE A 10 YEAR LIFETIME OF 950 BATTIN AVERAGE AGAINST THE WINDMILL/MATRIX MAN...T I T T O...WOW,WHO ELSE CAN SAY DAT...OH YEAH THEM I'S ARE 1'S, I NO,JUST LETTIN THE BOARD NO WHAT I AM.