BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THROWBACK THURSDAY SHOUTOUTS!!!

Ok, since today is Davida's birthday, I will get the Shoutouts started!
First I want to say to Davida (and my mom's bday is today also!!!)

My shoutouts go to all the Playmakers, the Hot Girls, Madam Prez Ms. DAT, THill, Gina, Supersonics and all the rest of da ladies of BASA.
oh yeah shoutout to ya'll guys also.

Make it do what it do, ladies lets get the board cracking on this Throwback Thursday!!!

Re: THROWBACK THURSDAY SHOUTOUTS!!!

Now thats how real women take charge and get things popping. Whats up ladies:
Ms. Dat da realest President,HOT GIRLS,Ms.Nashville,Davida,Supersonic 21,Playmakers,Nashville's finest,Ms.Arkansas,Ms.Greene,Gina,I can't remember everyone right now, but ladies you know whats up.

Hot Girl #11

Hey thats what I'm talking about Playmaker
I see that you an inovater
Now this is what the guys would do
Are yawll still as tight as glue
Well I'm about to go make a this cake
I'll be back and it this will be great (end)
Whoooooddddie whoooooooooooo in about 10

where all the bow legged women at???

Yeah...now that's what I'm talking bout! The ladies are back in full effect and taking over and that's for real. What's up to all the ladies on the BASA board. Fella's ya'll hold it down.

Well in my easy bake oven it dont take that long
My guys and I have something special in a song
Now this is something special from me to you
This is what we gone do
But first let me give you this cake
All hail the queen I hope I'm not late.
Here you go ladies one peace offering from the guys and myself. Shneka you get the 1st piece.

What about pigeon toed women? Where they at?

Today is the day as usual for the women to run the show
Come on ladies lets check in and tell our new Pres. Ms Dat, go girl go
Ladies please make sure all the rooms are secure
And watch out for HC cause he is watching and thats for sure.
But we know he can't really come with it and don't have much back
cause we ran his boys off after the first official attack.

Where the BMW's at???

that's what I'm talking about, ladies way to continue to represent it for the women. Keep up the good work.

Now is the time
To unleash the wrath of my rhymes
Fella's lets do what we do
Madam Prez it's to late we done surrounded you
Good morning ladies since today is Davida's b-day here is some cake
Sike get at them men and now it's too late
See we told you that you had sealed your own fate
Who in the heck opened up the gate
Now that the men ! have risen back up to power
You ladies get your stuff you got about an hour
To pack your things and get all your bags
I cant believe you fell for it ha ha ha you been had
Ms. Dat you been exiled back to the cold and the snow
Hot 11 I told you not to mess with HC and now you know
#4 of the GA Mixx
I know it's your birthday but you got to hit them bricks…..AAAAYYYY

Thank you HC, your still all right with me.

Attack , attack get em men....ha ha ha they thought we was just gone lay down....we got them surrounded and they cant do nothing

HC, it seems like a nice gesture but we don't want your cake. You prob trying to poison us because that's the only way you men can take back over . So you, Wade, Canty, Smallz, NKO and the men of the board enjoy HC's easy bake oven made cake.

aaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy.....we back....Now I know you ladies didn't think that we would let you take over this board!!!! Hey Church bring that smoke and let's get this board ahh cracka lackin... #15 do what you do with the real talk erry day...detective we need you to solve the case of MS DAT getting exhiled and thrown to the snow! Shouts out to all my fam that's about to overthrow this board....aaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

....A!..... .....what I just a whole [truck] of that ....really did you think we were gone just sit back and let the day away with all this jibberish....you 3rd world women are displaying..... 's

Exiled my a@# ...i was taking care of Presidential affairs!! But my girls had me covered, My Presidential Cabinet is trump tight, and they got things rollin', just like I knew they would

What's up everybody!!!!

I hope everyone is having a great morning and will have a great rest of the day.

Shout-outs to...Ms. Nashville (good luck with your new team), Davida, Nashville's Finest, Church, Homecoming, Shneka, Casundra, Smallz, Nkozone, Jemeika, Supersonics, Incognito, Soops, Playmakers, JB69, Adrienne, Cari (just put a on your knee), and everyone else

God Bless

Like we said the has landed..And all his are on board..So to all the ladies of the board sit back and ..And let the guys blow in yur face..Ladies bow down to the ..

Where they at now???? Getting on?? Hey we run this aaaaaayy aaaaayyy, we run this aaaaayyyy aaaaayyy. Hey we doing what we do when we do what we do! Yeah yeah, Ms Dat excuses excuses, ya'll just boring!!!!!

Your cabinet is gone and the broke
We done knocked them off the hinges with that smoke
We the ones who back in charge
Church in the oval office and we live'n large
Ya girs are done they all through
They were to worried about getting a new hair du
Like I told you they didn't have your back
It's too late for you so we gone holla Ms Dat
They fell for the old Trojan Horse
We on something new and we have a new course
The first corse of action will be to get rid of some of the lames
I'm gone be the bigger person so I wont mention their names ......AAAAYYYYY
Now I got one question???
DO THE FELLAS RUN THIS MICKEY FICKEY HECK YEA.....DO THE FELLAS RUN THIS MICKEY FICKEY HECK YEA

Bow down we won’t to you my friend
An insult that would be to our name
U C it’s all going down in this WOMAN run town
U have no choice but to leave this game

What?!!!

Yeah Wade I think the ladies are trying to
and come up with ..We tried to let them know that , , and my buddy aka Wade..can't forget #15 the ,and Dinsum..Rule the board.

What's up everyone and good morning to you all. Especially my security partner Davida!! Happy Birthday to you!!! I would like to shout out to all the HOT GIRLS, JUST US,Ms. PREZ,#11, Playmakers, everyone in Nashville, Gina, HC, Church, Smallz, Wade and all regulars. Sorry if I forgot anyone.Ms Prez security is in the building now!!!

.....We will take over the B-Day....give all shouts on whatever and whoever and display some real talk,free your mind,and We need a poem from Home coming and SECURITY just shoot first don't ask .....and fire this up and we need a WORD of 2day by NKO....and ....give a slick rick story and Let it do what it do.......GAMEOVER!! ..... ....Ms. Dat you are WANTED for false imprisonment and buddy hustling....you and the COPY CAT GIRL....and your security is .......... ...............

Hey Hot I dont know if you got the memo but your services are no longer needed here in the White House, there will be a short and I do mean short meeting on the White house lawn, and as Martin would say Get ta stepp'n ha ha ha

I mean ladies...yawl couldn't possibly think that yawl can overthrow us men....ladies stand down or get put down...no women presidents around herre....

whump whump ms security, you lost your job too! It's over now! Check your , you got a pink slip. The is checking in! It's over, ca put! Hey Church, by the way pass me that It's getting in here, so ladies take off your , oops ya'll did that on a Tuesday!!!!

They trying to forward e-mail messages around now to get all the women to the board....Stay on our guards fellas!

WHAT UP BOARD MEMEBERS !!!!!!!!!!!

It's too late for all that they should have been ready. That why they cant run the board to many other things going on. Good job fella's way to hold it down. P.S there are more troops on the way. I just got off the phone with Collen Powell.

...but you are more than welcome 2 visit,...........and kick it ... sometimes....but make an appointment.....and we might consider.....well,I have some exciting photo's of you ladies during your stay in the office... ...it was ...EVERYWHERE....but now .....I must say A! Yoooooooooooo.......come back again you hear!!!.....SECURITY....make copies of the hidden ....that's why it was so easy ....like the TROJAN HORSE....you've been trick,bam boozle, ..... ....you are the WEAKEST LINK.......GOODBYE

Yeah the has closed the house..Hey pass the to the south side..I think the Hot girlz has off the White House lawn.

here .......

OH NO!!! No one runs me off! SECURITY IS IN THE HOUSE!The only person who can relieve me of my services is the one and only Prez Ms Dat! Not any of you scrubbs!I haven't gotten a memo from her yet-so you boys need to "get ta steppin'" yourselves before the Birthday girl has to come in on her BDAY-ya'll won't like that!!! I think it's time to get the mace and guns out ladies.

Feeling right now that was some good sh*^t..Maybe the ladies need to get a or 2..Then maybe not We don't want the ladies then they might start clothes off..

yeah yeah Hot #8. I saw how ya'll ganged up on my fam, but aaaaaaaaayyyyy it's on and poppin today!!!

....thank the for allowing US 2 the party and jumping out of the ....she was in on it all along......THANKS...BABE!!....you always on the team.....here's 2 you BENEDICT.... ....

I like to give my shout out frist to Davida the girl, and to the rest of the Board members,Church(MIA)Homecoming,Shneke,Ms.Dat,Dee,911(the man with the master plan)Greene#44,T.Hill,Ms.Nashville,HotGirl#8,All the PLaymakers,Wade#2,Yd#2,Nko,Ms.L.A.,Exodus,#15,Sexyslim(you need to call me)Kathy(my gurl), ****, my neck getting tried from all this . If I forgot anyone, shout out to everybody, and Have A Wonderful Day

Ms. Dat, Church was only a chirp chirp away
I called him and told him you had nothing to say
Now that we have gotten this thing started
Hmmmmmm what's that I thing Shneka just farted
Yep thats right I said it and whatch gone do
Whatch gone do cause done over threw you
Yea you said your girls got you back
From what I can see that was way back when we started the atteck (end)
Now on your way out lean wit it.....rock wit it..aaayyyy you know how we do what we do when we do
Step step side to side round and round no where to hide seperate dont come back not let me see you do the haters slide....step step side to side.....lol I'm cracking myself up

you won't get a memo from her cause....she ain't the prez....she fakin prez...ya'll tryin to bogard yall way in...that aint happening my boy was elected now if you need a job we have plenty for you ladies to do...like empty the astrays and dust off something and then make us a some grilled Cheeze...now...

We'll be ready-believe that!!

Hush...before We pull the TAPE off your brows and cut your lid...... ......

and take your picture.... .."OVER and OVER AGAIN".........DERRTY..."CHURCH"...

Whatever YD #2.I guess that must be what YOUR Prez had you doing. Sounds like you've got the job description down pat-so GO AND MAKE ALL THE LADIES A GRILLED CHEESE (I want extra cheese on mine)!!!

Ready for what? Yawll cant make a move on this board with out us knowing about it. Everytime you move one we move 3 it's time. We gave you ladies 1 hr to pack up and hit the bricks and now its about that time. Like Mr. Simmons say Ladies goodnight, you aint got to go but you got to get the heck out of the white house. For those who stayed quiet through all this noise Ms. La, Ms Arkansas, Gina and the rest please rest assured that we got room for yawll. Security roll the tape we got work to do.

Sorry #44 you know you all good with us too.

...Gina is with US!! .......and we have others....your SQUAD...is getting

Let them speak for themselves-they are GROWN!!! We know who their really with and so do you. Divide and conquer doesn't work with us. TRY AGAIN!!!

Gina is our secret service agent DUHHHH! Women are good at what we do, we make you men think everything is all to the good just to get in, and then we turn on you. You should know who Gina's really with.

They will speak when the time is right. No go on get!

If she was a secret then you just told it Hot thanks for the info...oooops my bad I wasn't suppose to tell them that you secretly with us hugh.....Church grab Gina just in case keep the tapes rolling security.

we all know what secret service gina really does....

Ya'll just don't get it-WE AIN"T going no where. EVER!!!

....remember when she asked to be a girl... ....well, forgive but, don't forget....here Gina ..you've done well ......

I see you dont listen you aint got to go no where but you got to get the heck up outta here.

....Playmaker#24....you can hit this ...and thank you for your service.....you've done well .....and thanks for the heads up.... .....

What's up Board Members
I want to shout out my lady's for taking over the message board Yesterday,Today,Tomorrow,N 4-Ever!!!Way to hold it down!!!To all my Lady's Davida,Gina,Ms L.A,T-Hill,Keithag,Ms Nashville,Nashville Finest#21, Supersonics,the whole Just Us Crew(#11),Lady Brawlas, Everyone rolling with the PlayMakers and Of course, you can't never leave out dem Hot Girls....Got to give all the men of Basa a special shout-out!! B-cause with out you guys this take over couldn't be possible!!!!!Church#2,Homecoming,NkoZone,Exodus#4,Wade,smallz#9,#3,#15,PT,30.... Will everyone please stand for our Madam Prez Ms. Dat!!!

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF...

You can say what's up to them all day. Security lock her up with the rest of her girls. Today is mens day and we run this. ha ha ha

Ladies ya'll are always welcome in our world...but takin over....not going to happen...Hot girl...nobody affraid of you little bows....in fact they look cute..

I'm sorry ladies, I'm sorry guys, I shall have told your both long time ago, it was a secret that I am both of your Secert Service, I can't tell nobody nothing until I talk to my Attorney. SECURITY, I think I need back up here

You now we got you Gina, and just for that here is a fresh cae of dem lights you like so much. Thanks again.

HEYYYYYYY EVERYONE

...IS IN THE HOUSE, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE B-DAY SHOUTOUTS I LOVE YOU ALL , SPECIAL SHOUTS TO ALL MY GIRLS ON THE BOARD (OVAL OFFICE), MADAM PREZ, MY SISTER, PT #30 ETC, EVERYONE GETS A SHOUTOUT TODAY DARN IT I DON'T WANT TO SINGLE ANYONE OUT TODAY!!!

OK NOW BK TO THE MATTER AT HAND...NOW YOU FELLA KNOW THAT I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YA, BUT WE LADIES ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE BABEEEEEEEEE

PLAY MAKER #8
THANKS FOR HOLDING IT DOWN FOR ME GIRL

HOT GIRL #8
I APPRECIATE THE DAY OFF BUT YOU KNOW THAT I GOT YOU REGARDLESS, JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY...

CHURCH
NOW YOU KNOW THAT YOUR GIRL WILL NEVER SELL OUT , SO YOU BETTER RELOAD BOO...

HC
WE TRIED TO OFFER YOU A CHANCE TO BE ON A WINNING TEAM
BUT FOR SOME REASON YOU WANT TO GO DOWN WITH YO BOYZ...SO BE IT

LADIES ITS ON

This goes out to all the guys
Be on the lookout for a suprise
The CYA just informed me that they all huddled around
Trying to find away that they can be down
So we need to all stay on High alert
Watch the one's with the real short skirts
This is what they going to try to do
Watch them close if they start to flirt with you
Do not I repeat do not take anything for granted
Keep your mind firmly planted
Now that we got them on the run
Let them know that they dont know none. (end)

Uhmmmm Shout out lady maybe you didn't get the memo either. It went something like this. Hot 8 quote me if I get this wrong. I know HC gave you yours lol
"Dear Davida aka Shout-out queen, your services are no longer needed. We would like to thank you for helping out but you will no longer be needed. If you need an special counseling in dealing with this matter please see Homecoming for a word." ha ha ha

Sorry I am running late this morning. Happy Birthday to Davida ,and a good day to our Madam President. To the rest of the ladies of the board I see that you have been holding it down. DO IT THEN LADIES!!!! Guys give it up cause the ladies got this

Now you know you my girl and I know you late but please read the above post we got this on lock and the women have been put out of the white house. That is all. Security remove her press pass she's with the women too.

Come on now HC you still the man but there are just a few more women stepping up and in. I know the name was misleading depending on how your read it but it's not Keith A G it's Keitha G.

....Let's Go Keithag ..too the BACK or somewhere...but you must exit Left and open the door and begin up behide the 's.....

THANKS KEITHAG,

NOW SEE EX,
I WAS TRYING TO BE A GOOD GIRL
BUT BOO I HAVE SOME NEWS THATS ABOUT TO ROCK YOUR WORLD
SEE THE LADIES ARE HERE AND WE AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE
SO SIT BACK AND RELAX BECAUSE WE AIN'T NEVER SCARED
NOW THE MEMO THAT YOU SENT OUT,
I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT
THEREFORE TO ME ITS NULL IN VOID
CAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NO CLOUT
TO MY LADIES OUT THERE, LETS MAKE IT DO WHAT IT DO
AND SHOW THESE HAS BEENS(MEN) THAT THEY ARE NOW THREW

GO SHOUTOUT GO SHOUTOUT

Rock Ex world I dont think so, whether you read the email or not you still gots to go...so get all your stuff and hit the bricks.....#7 of the GA Mixx....While you at it I'll take that number 4 dont let the door knob hit while you on your way out the door. Now Oh 4 I think they like me Oh 4 i think they like me....ha ha ha

Thanks Exodus , Shneke you my girl and everything, sorry ladies, I hate to do this, but they got them Lights , fresh from the cae, I'm not going nowhere without them Lights, I'm staying in the Whitehouse with them, your don't understand, its out there .

Memo: Thanks
Dated:2/16/06
Dear Ladies,
On behalf of the men we would like to thank you for giving us a break for a day
It's looks like the men has had their way
Never under estimate you skills of a man
For he always has a master plan
You see we ultimatly make the world go round
I know yaw'll women just wanted to be down
I must say you kept us all entertained
To bad your little takeover could not be substained
So this little poem and goes out to all of you
You did your best at trying to do what we do
I mean we do need yawll to do some of the stuff
Please quit trying to act like yawll are real tuff
Even now I bet you thinking of a way to get back
To bad yawll wasn't ready for our sneak attack
What a good pres does is not easy at it looks
This was something that yawll could not read in a book
So just take it as a lesson well learned
Even though being Prez some of yawll still yearn
It cool just keep it to your self
Hit NKO up if you need some help

Gina you know we gone keep the cooler full what ever it is you like. Thanks for the love.

Homecoming, you forgot to get that Notary , if you going to do it, do it right

You right Gina but this a ghetto white house so dats how it goes down sometimes. We back in the Green room, fella's I got you. Gina you more than welcome to hang out to cause the ooooowwwwweeee is back aaaaayyyyy

Thanks for holding it down Davida-girl had to go and eat!!! I'm back from lunch now. Are these boys still on here claiming they are running thangs??? When will you ever learn?

Maybe you haven't notice but look around...look to the left....there's Wade.....look to the right there's YD#2.....look in front there's Smallz.....Look in back there's Exodus...not to mention all my other brothers. My point is yaw'll surronded on every post we dont took over. ha ha ha

Hummmm Hot #8, come on, gone and admit, we got ya'll real quiet!!!

#8 ...go back and finish eating....word on the street is we been running thangs....now make like martin and run tell dat....

Ya'll may be around us --but you STILL can't hold us down or do ANYTHING with us. We are too much for ya'll face it!

KEY WORDS YD#2 ya'll been running thangs-we running thangs NOW!!

You really trying Hot 8 i'm gone give you that. To bad your women are defecting and running for they lives you the only one left. Menz yawll know the saying and now lets say it together....let me clear my throat 1....2.....3..."WE ALL WE GOT"...aaayyyyyy

guys where have you been. you havent ran them away i think they probably have been temporarily banned. things got a little too personal on here. security was called in.

ALL I KNOW IS THAT EX #4 WOULD WANT TO GET UP OFF MY GIRL(HOT#8),
YOU AND WADE NEED TO RUN FOR YOUR LIVES BEFORE ITS TOO LATE,
GO TELL YOUR PREZ THAT WE AIN'T PLAYING
THE LADIES ARE THE TRUTH, UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING
NOW I'M GOING TO LUNCH AND I WILL BE RIGHT BACK
SO GET SOMEWHERE AND SIT DOWN BEFORE WE ATTACK

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Awwww yea this is what I been waitig for
You to come back with some colorfull metaphores
You know that this is right up my alley
You remind me of this girl I use to know name Salley
See Salley was a good ol girl who tried to rhyme
Little did she know that HC was one of a kind
She tried to imitate his style and his flow
To bad know no one told Salley what she eventually got to know
She found that HC was the best at doing what he do
Just like you about to find out too boo
May God bless Salley cause HC laid her to rest
She gave it her all but HC was the best
Who knows where Salley is now, I wish her much sucess
She finally realinzed dont push HC to the test.
This is just a little parable to teach you a lesson boo
Just a little something from you know who? AAAAYYYY

The ladies aren't quiet. We just let ya'll think ya'll running dis for now. I left for a min to take a nap...I mean go to a meeting. Now I'm full steam ahead. This week's topic is INCOGNITO and today that's what we are. WATCH OUT!!! You never know where we are! We done caught Wade aka JB slipping, got a big booty girl shaking for him. He is done! Oh, you might wanna check on Smallz, I think I stepped on him , Sorry didn't see him.
I just saw Church and Ex at the mall shopping for new lingerie.

Hey hey now Ms Birthday girl....Your girls retreated! They all had to go take a .... I saw playmaker #8 pulling playmaker #11 and #24 on her ! Then I saw Hot #8 with all her girls in the trying to get away real fast!! I guess we did what we did when we did that's all. Here buddy ole pal Gina, a 6 pack of dem buds! But on the real fellas, I seem them all packed in the with the black and white dice hanging from the rear view doing 65 on 75-South!

PM# 8 we had to go to the mall to get yawll some new draws cause we been tearing yawll tail off the frame all day so thats the least we can do. What color you like ha ha ha

yeah...they all gone....Davida just hanging on to her last candle...Ms Dat...ain't really even said much....just like Bush....actin prez....hail to our real prez Church aka (CLINTON)....

Oh, you want to go there PM #8...okay. . I work out! Some people just eat... Real funny. You lucky you my cuz!

hip hip hurray.....hip hip hurray it's good to have the prez back where he belong aint it fella's

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy Bringing out the Cognac (Hen) and Coke. Where them Shake ur booty girls at...Aaaaayyyyy
and bring the smoke... ...aaaaaaaaaayyyyyy

Hello ladies, I haven't been able to do much on this board today, but I'm watching in case someone gets wrong!

Wade, did you say , they headed toward 75 south, Danm, I think they are coming to Tallahassee to get me, I need Back up fast. The secect is out. They found out that, BudLights is my weakness

You dont have to watch the board we got it on lock run along now and have a good day. Ha thanks for showing up though we appreciate the buizness.

You ain't got nothing on LOCK---WE DO!!!

hahahahaha, Gina...They by passing you to get to Mexico to run for the boarder. They trying to find a place they can rule....

You must not be getting enough attention today. Back off when I talk to you that's when you speak, be a good little boy and stay in your spot. Thanks Ex. And as long as you are at the women you'll definitely get my business. Holla

GO SS #21 GO!! Now what you got say say Wade?? NOTHING!!!!

Sorry Wade -I meant EX!! Never mind-I'm not sorry you too!!!

It's too late for you two to try to get on our good side. Hot 8 we accept your apology and #21 please remember to come again thank you. ha ha ha

hardy har har....she all cuddled up in that too...You think that is going to shut me up...think again.....

I hear ya 8!!!

She just made cause she in the middle and can't stretch out because ya'll so snug in that . I know the SS are queens of the apple bottom pants, but dang #8, u could of rode her on the back of your if you seat could accumadate that

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE! Since you can't read -I DID NOT APOLOGIZE!!! Me and SS #21 got this now!!

What yawll got some apple bottom pants ha ha ha other than that the women have left the building. ha ha ha

The two us can handle this light weight action right now.

did someone say something?

I DID!!

Will someone pull the plug on that corpse.

Wade pull up off of PlayMaker #8, she's got some backup in the FLA!!!!

Happy Birthday Davida!!!

, Wassup T.Hill, you didn't hear, I'm on they side, they got BudLights

You know that it's more than just you and I here in the FLA... and your mind can be changed..... our bud lights are here.... they are elsewhere....

HEY #8,

JUST REMEMBER IF YOU LADIES NEED ME, I'M ON SPEED DIAL...

and what are you going to do. Sit back and relax and enjoy you b-day ha ha ha

Thank you girl! Have a GREAT rest of your Birthday. Or you can do like me and have a birthday WEEK!!!

I'm watching you Ex. . Wade I'm going to get you.

Hey get outta here I'm trying to take a shower!!! SECURITY get this peeping Tom outta here...ha ha ha

OK MS GINA

DON'T BE TRYING TO STEAL OUR WOMEN BOO,
HOT GIRL #8, HANDLE THAT, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO
THILL IS WITH THE LADIES AND THATS A FACT...
IF BUD LIGHT WAS ALL YOU WANTED, WE CAN GET THAT
U MAY NEED TO RETHINK YOU DECISION, THINK REAL HARD
BECAUSE IF YOU STAY WITH THE FELLAS, WE WILL HAVE TO PULL YOUR CARD
YOU KNOW WE LOVE YOU, BUT THIS FOOLINESS HAS TO COME TO AN END
B/C ONCE WE ATTACK, THERE WILL BE NO MORE MEN

MAN THIS IS TOO MUCH FUN

Ex. you are crazy. You right T.Hill, but its free everywhere else, but Tally , I have to pay for mine in Tally.

... ....."That's letting it do what it do.....FELLOWS....just stay on Guard.....Home Coming .....take it away........

Davida, you right girl, enough is enough, let me sleep on a Budlights, I mean on that, and you just enjoy your , , and don't you worry about nothing, we will clear this up in the morning, right guys

OH NO YOU DON'T...

GET BACK HERE OLD PREZ, HOT GIRL #8 CALL PLAYMAKER #8 AND #24...WE GOT AN EX PREZ TO CATCH , YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN HIDE , SUPERSONIC #21, YOU KEEP AN EYE ON EX, HC AND WADE, TRUST ME GIRL YOU CAN HANDLE ALLLL 3 OF THEM. YD #2 DON'T START NO MESS, I GOT YOU ON CAMERA...

Well Ms Davida it's more than just that
We beat yawll women and thats a fact
Get off of Gina cause she know where it's at
We not gone run off like yo fake prez yo girl Ms.Dat
Thill there is still a chance for you
You can still joing the men and do what we do
As you can see we have the upper hand
I told yaw'll yesterday not to mess with a man
But nooooooo you had to try to do what you can
And now you see we have to ulitamte master plan
You see how things come together when we on one accord
Now you all know who really run this board
So lets all get together and raise up our glass
Today was some nice work and we kicked that (beeeeep)
I'm not going to do it again 911 lol
But serious guy's way to stick togeter
They see now we can stand the weather
If you look around see how the folded like chairs
I hope they learned their lessons about taking them dares
Girl I dare you to challeng HC to a rhyme
He aint gone get you like he did last time
Ha ha ha let me stop you right there
Battling HC and the boyz well that just aint fair
I'm glad to say that it's not all about Church or even me
It's about all of us who can let our minds be free
So thanks to all of you who stood there with me
Here take this I got that OOOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEE

.... .... ....HA-Ha...nice 2 be amongst good SECURITY.....

TOP FLIGHT BABY THATS RIGHT DAVIDA WE TAKEN OVER THE WORLD CRAIG AND DAYDAY STYLE. HA HA HA

Will do Davida!

I HEAR YA, FLASHLIGHT/MALL COPS

Our security team is so tight that we watch every post

playmaker 8, you should have been working while you was playing on the computer during working hours. Ga. Power don't pay you for that. Ha! Ha! Ha! thanks for the info today.

whatever Ponder! I was working, just as much as you!!!