BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
super rec favorite

NOW THAT GRAYSTONE AND BBQ HAVE DEPARTED THE SUPER REC DIVISION. LET'S HEAR IT BOARD, WHO WILL CAPTURE THE TITLE

Re: super rec favorite

probably enough said if they would play them

ENOUGH SAID WHERE ARE THEY OUT OF?

well of course class-act is the favorite now that graystone was moved up for winning a usssa world which has nothing to do with basa. if you would ask the black usssa do they make moves depending what teams do on the basa the would say #### NO SO WHY WOULD BASA DO IT. THE BASA GOT WHAT THEY WANTED A LOU TEAM THE FAVORITE TO BRING A WORLD TITLE BACK TO THE LOU!!!!!!!

AND THEY STILL WONT WIN IT. IM PREDICTING IT WILL BE A TEAM FROM THE SOUTH AND IM NOT NOT TALKING ABOUT A TEAM FROM GA!!! IM MEAN THE SOUTH, SOUTH OF GEORGIA, NOW WE TALKING SOUTH!!!!

REPORTER YOU SAY CLASS ACT, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE STORM, MAVERICKS, AIR MAC, DERRTY. THESE ARE SOME REALLY GOOD TEAMS AS WELL. PLUS I THINK IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO GEL ALL THOSE PLAYERS ON CLASS ACT IN THE FIRST YEAR, I THINK THEY'LL HAVE A GOOD YEAR BUT I THINK THE CHAMPS WILL BE A TEAM THAT HAS IT'S CORE OF PLAYERS THAT HAVE BEEN TOGETHER PLUS SOME NEEDED ADDITIONS. JUST MY OPINION I'VE BEEN WRONG BEFORE AND WILL BE AGAIN. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE UPCOMING SEASON. PIMP TIL I DIE

It's not official Class Act is still on the border line of playing comp. I do feel they are the team to beat Wolf hates losing.

Atlanta Storm 4-Sho

Smallz

BALL PLAYER WOLF ISN'T THE ONLY PERSON ON THE CIRCUIT THAT HATES LOSING.THEY'RE SEVERAL PLAYERS ON THE CIRCUIT THAT ARE JUST AS COMPETITIVE OR MAYBE MORE COMPETITIVE THAN WOLF, AND ALSO WOLF CAN ONLY BAT 4 MAYBE 5 TIMES A GAME I THINK HE'S SHOWN WHAT HE'S CAPABLE OF. IF I'M A SMART TEAM AND I'M SURE THERE ARE SEVERAL OUT THERE WOLF WON'T BE THE ONE TO BEAT MY TEAM. THE OTHER TEN WILL HAVE TO DO THAT.SO MY POINT IS THIS REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH WOLF HATES TO LOSE IF HIS TEAMMATES DONT HAVE THE SAME COMPETITIVE FIRE IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. PIMP TIL I DIE

pimptil i die why do you think they picked up Rhodney D so pick your poison. they can and will be beat this year. its just not going to be easy.

I don't think Class Act will play that many BASA tournaments with a traveling team I'm sure money tournaments will interest Wolf more than bragging rights since BBQ & GrayStone got moved up. you can't tell me Rodney don't have a price tag on him.

INFO I DON'T KNOW RHODNEY D, BUT IF YOU'RE EMPHASIZING HIS NAME LIKE THAT THEN HE MUST BE A GOOD BALL PLAYER, LET ME RESTATE WHAT I SAID EARLIER, I'M NOT LETTING TWO BALL PLAYERS BEAT ME, THE OTHER NINE WILL HAVE TO DO IT. DON'T GET ME WRONG I'M SURE THEY HAVE SOME TALENT ON THAT TEAM, MY PHYLOSOPHY WHEN PLAYING SPORTS, OR COACHING MY SON'S TEAM IS A SIMPLE RULE THAT I LIVE BY, NEVER LET THE OTHERS TEAM SUPERSTAR OR BEST PLAYER BEAT YOU. MY PHYLOSOPHY MY OPINION. PIMP TIL I DIE

I'm going to leave you with those 2 still no outs what's next coach.

How about the third & fourth place finishers. Detroit Mavericks & TDM. Both from Michigan. Don't forget Tombstone & Detroit Stars also from Michigan. Squad 1 & Air mac also have a good chance. It is still wide open. Even if the champs & runner up were still in super rec.

I agree with the ball player.It's going to be a task on beating what i know they have.Wolf is a smart manager,coach, and player that will find ways of beating you.Dont get me wrong the other teams out here will be as tough also but pound for pound they will be tough to beat.I've never seen a player that can coach and play at the same time,we tryed thinking who else plays and coaches and wins alot.I would'nt sleep on the D.Mavericks and T.B.I.they'll be in the hunt!

BALL PLAYER AND PLAYER, I RESPECT YOUR OPINIONS BECAUSE NONE OF US KNOW. I'LL TAKE THE TEAMMATES THAT I GOT AGAINST ANYBODY WE'LL WIN SOME AND WE'LL LOSE A FEW, BUT THE THING ABOUT US IS THAT YOU'LL KNOW THAT AFTER YOU PLAY US THAT YOU WERE IN THE FIGHT OF YOUR LIFE FOR 7 INNINGS. COME SEPTEMBER WE'LL BE VERY MUCH IN CONTENTION FOR THE WORLD TITLE.