BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA Fraternity

Here is the announcement all y'all have been waiting for! The BASA Fraternity will be kicked off at the First Annual Draft in Atlanta, GA March 10-12.

As an organization, one of our main missions is to give back to the BASA community and those affiliated with it. So to this end we have deciced that as an organization, the Fraternity will award 4 academic scholarships each year.

1. Graduating High School Senior
2. Current College Student
3. Non-traditional College Student
4. Graduate Student

Throughout the season we will have various events to take place, and all funds raised will be put in the scholarship fund.

Please look for our table at the Draft Party and tourney. We will have the scholarship info available, as well as registration info for the fraternity. Registration will be $15 which will include a shirt. We will be selling t-shirts, not only in Mens sizes, but also in a female fit. We will also have a 50/50 raffle.

Why become a member, 1 for the brotherhood and sisterhood, 2 to help further 4 individuals education, 3 becuase as a member you will have benefits at some of the events we will host throughout the season.

Remember the frat is also hosting the end of the season cruise!!

Re: BASA Fraternity

What's up cuz? U know that i'm down with that. I won't be there for the Super Draft so please e-mail and let me know how to take care of the payment. holla

SAME FOR ME MS. DAT I WILL NOT BE THERE BUT I WANT TO
JOIN IN ON THIS HAVE SOMEONE TO CONTACT ME.

(703)498-4147

MS.DAT,COUNT YOUR BOY IN SWEAT HARKINS AKA DINSUM#10.L.M.S.,BIRMINGHAM,AL

Now is everyone's time to be about it and step up and make this one of best organizations. I am looking forward to meeting every person that register to be a member of the Frat and Sorority. Ladies we have your sizes and fella's we no that some of you guys like the those big sizes and we will make sure we have them for you too. If you need any information feel free to post them and we will respond back. Thanks to all and to all who know me it is time to get the funk out of my zone. WE ARE FAMILY AND OUR FRAT WE SPEAK FOR ALL.9(Players, Coaches, Family members)

count me in, just email me the info

..... .....

MS. DAT IT IS ABOUT TIME THAT SOMEONE FINALLY CAME UP WITH A EXCELLENT IDEA THAT WILL NOT ONLY GET EVERYONE INVOLVED BUT HAS A VERY POSITIVE MESSAGE BEHIND IT. I AM FOR IT, AND IF YOU NEED HELP IN ANY KIND OF WAY I AM HERE FOR YOU.

Tastey, sorry to burst your bubble but we have been working on this for the last four months and you would not no it because you was not posting back then. This idea actually was started by me and Ms. Dat, Clay and others have had input to make it happen. We just glad you are on board and we look forward to seeing you in your shirt after you sign-up. Welcome!

People if you can not make it to the draft we will have application for the Frat membership at tournaments and we will be setting up a e-mail address to send them out to the people who request them. WE WANT YOU TO BE PART OF THE FRAT!

MS. DAT,

I CAN ALREADY SEE NOW THAT THIS IS SOMETHING
THAT SOUNDS NICE AND CAN BE BEAUTY BUT ALREADY HAS NEGATIVITY TO IT. ALL I DID IS SIMPLY OFFERED MY HELP IF IT WAS NEEDED, I DID NOT ASK FOR NO SMART COMMENTS OR REMARKS. A SIMPLE NO OR WE HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN THINGS UNDER CONTROL BUT THANK YOU ANYWAY. I WAS NOT TRYING TO GET ANY RECOGNITION(I CAN SENSE THAT IS WHAT IS ALL ABOUT).

THIS IS NOT DIRECT TOWARDS YOU BUT I THOUGHT
I WAS SENDING A MESSAGE TO YOU.

THANK YOU, AND GOD BLESS YOU

TASTEY

Negativity, Tastey, never that all positive input, I was only stating to you that we have been working on this Frat for some time and that we welcome any input, suggestion that you have. I also stated to you that we welcome you to the Frat and look forward to seeing you. I do not need any recognition because I let my work speak for itself. Next person, moving right along and keep it positive.(TASTEY)