BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEW TEAMS

New Teams forming this year please make sure that your roster reflect the amount of players in each class so that you can remain in the division you chose to play in. Roster will be checked to assure that you play in the right division. Please make sure you abide by those rules.

Re: NEW TEAMS

hercle....you are only concerned about what players played in other black associations correct? are you talking about usssa b players....isa....nsa....asa or what? what is the point of referrence? it would be nice if we had our own identity in the basa.

What is our identity there is only a few sources for this information. I must go with that .But lets give the teams that just play for the fun of it a chance to win without loading up our teams with all the good players. I know you want to win and i would love for everyone to win but play on the level where the fun will be equal

Well put

my point is when you say 2 class b players on a super-rec team..........what class are you talking about.....usssa....isa.....asa or what? the classifications are very different from one association to another.