BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bye Bye Darko!

Looks like 'Joe D' is gonna pull the proverbial 'switch' on Darko?

Reports are saying that the Pistons will trade Darko and Carlos Arroyo to Orlando for Kevin Kato and a first round draft pick.(I'm sure something else is in the works)

Your opinions.... or

super d(motordetroit)

Re: Bye Bye Darko!

What's up "D"? I think it's definitely a good trade for Detroit with the exception of the first round pick being included. Darko was not going to get enough playing time to fully develop. In retrospect, that was probably not the best first round draft choice, but none of us are perfect, nor is Joe Dumars.

By making this move, it will also free up salary cap money in the nieghborhood of 8 or 9 million dollars for the Pistons at the end of the season. Cato can help the Pistons immediately as they approach another championship run for 2006.

Carlos Arroyo was a good back-up for Chauncey, and will be missed, but he's been traded before and understands the numbers game and that at the end of the day, it's a business.

Good trade for Pistons

RJ,

Hey Piston Fans, send us Big Ben back...keep Darkwho?lol...No I think that trade could benefit both clubs.

YOU KEEP USING YOUR WORK COMPUTER YOUR GOING TO GET FIRED. AND I'LL STILL HAVE A COMPUTER.

I am in agreement with the trade.... Darko does not have the heart to be a Piston... and Carlos.. he is just all over the place... Obviously not paying close attention to Chauncey,.... He does not have the mind set to be in that postion and play consistent.

'Nik G', looks like the trade has been 'nixed'--no pun intended-- 'Dark-no', has no trade value. It looks like we are stuck with him.

'Jeter' There is always the Library! Free PC Time!

super d(motordetroit)