BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAAYYYY" It's Humpday.....with a message for the HOT GIRLS,PLAYMAKERS,MS.DAT,SHOUT-OUT LADY.....??

.....coming 2 you from a secrete location....I sent a message 2 my ,.....Home Coming and Security.....Stand Down....for now....hit this ..We ALL Good.....

Re: "AAAAYYYY" It's Humpday.....with a message for the HOT GIRLS,PLAYMAKERS,MS.DAT,SHOUT-OUT LADY...

We recieved your message and all the generals have been ordered to stand down. So if you got em and do what you do.

Re: "AAAAYYYY" It's Humpday.....with a message for the HOT GIRLS,PLAYMAKERS,MS.DAT,SHOUT-OUT LADY...

so what kind of message did you send, a SMOKE SIGNAL!!!

I'm waiting!!!!

your IMO's is smelling and taste good after a good .....Now keep TALKING!!....oh yea, HOT GIRLS.......I have somebody you would like to talk too...... ????....

Now them is fightin' words, don't mess with my Imo's!!

Good one Ms. Dat! Well I hope its not about where you get your from, because rumor has it that you been getting that from one of our top secret Ladies who has been busting you on the head with her prices and then bringing all the money back to us Ladies. We are always on top of our game pimp.

We already told you there is a new Pres. in town and her name is MS. DAT. Ladies let him know who run this here!!

Hot Girl #11

Hey Davida-thanks for keeping the late night shift for me. I'm back now-but I think we are ALL gonna have to be ready today. These men are up to something!!!

Now thro you hands in da air cause I'm about to show you a tru poet
For those of you who didn't know it
I love it when they call me BIG POPA
I love it when they call me BIG POPA
Today I'm gone take my time
So you ladies can learn to recite my rhymes

... ....Greetings.....2 EVERYONE....."CHURCH"

Well Big Poppa, today the ladies are the show stoppas!! Watch and learn!!

Line one repeat after me.

Oh Hot girl I tried to tell you so

That shouldn't be too hard. Lay it on us HC!!! # 11 they know who runs this board-that's why they ran scared yesterday!!! Ms. Dat don't hurt 'em!! You know the HOTS are ready on this Wed. morning. We are coming out guns BLAZING!!!!

now with line two, You know what to do.....for those that are slow repeat line one and then go to two.....line two

Now I got to let my rhymes go and flow

You say they call you big poppa
well guess what we're your show stoppa
instead of big poppa you should be called big mama
cause thats all you and your boys do is keep up drama
or better yet we need to call you no rhyming little boy
cause the rhymes you spitting need to be pattened on our kids toy
and while we're at it lets call you pretty Faye
because they way we had your Pres dressed up yesterday, you know he looked g@#
but like Ms. Dat said, we're for sure the show stoppers,
and you keep coming in our zone, BASA will set up a stage for you boys, and call you the show BOPPERS!

Watch yourself HC, cause you kow you the one who like to jump the band wagon when things get rough, CHurch are you sure you can trust this man on your team? Well HC has been replaced by #11, Do your thing girl and handle this lightweight!!

HMmmm,.....nothing MR PREZ I guess they waiting patiently ok.....well here is line 3 not repeat all this after me..

Oh Hot I tried to tell you so
Once I put this pen on you

No once I put this pen on you,
I'm for sho gonna make it do what it do.
and after I'm finished dealing with you,
I'll give you a lollipop and call you little boy blue!

Ok, see I see you a little slow
with your flow
It's easy to sit back and rhyme
When you got all day to make up a line
But lets see how quick you are on the draw
Your are pretty good but ya boy is just raw

I see you #11 !! DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!

Ok I see you back for some more
So let me give you line #4

So oooh Hot I got to do what I do

Oooops I see you still slipp'n
Dont all that talk just flapp'n dem lipps'n
You didn't really want to start no mess
This to much pressure give'n you stress

Hot Girl #11 I did not know you could get down like that, you go girl... Girl Power...

Wher you at Hot
You done gave it all you got
Your good but a true poet your not
You should learn how to write on the fly
But it's all good I"m still ya guy

It's a good thing that you got all these girls
Cause by now I have rocked your world
Where you at hot
Something wrong you got writers block.

..."A!...Let me put a little extra weight in your life before go.....Ms.Dat,can't turn down Mother's fish and IMO's..so continue,to flow and think you're taking over the show?....just sit back and watch my N%**@'s GO,GO,GO....

I know you stayed up late last night trying to write some lines,
trying to say your a real poet, and on the side imitating buta rhymes
I may be slow with my lines when it comes to getting back,
but as you can see I keep something good, and thats comes from my bottom stack.

I would like to go on record saying that after checking out the files in the Oval office, that our previous President did an excellent job!! But Now it's my turn!!

Ok, let me see if you still alive.....here is the last line #5...Now everyone can sing along.AAAAAYYYYy and dont forget to lean wit it....rock wit it

So oooh Hot I got to do what I do
I hope we can still be cooooool

I vote Ms. Dat the President!

Now I'm sorry this rhymes are fresh
Dont hate cause I'm tight to death
You just stepped up to the wrong man
You should have known better you should have had a plan
You see when it comes to a war dont bring a knife to a gun fight
It's ok boo you can walk into the light
And remember if you see that angel thats not me
It's just another hit buster poet that you going to see

boy stop, you couldn't rock my world even if I laid out for you in a rocking chair,
all you could do for me is stand up straght and put some new braids in my hair.
dont get caught slippin on my rhyming game
cause one thing for sure HOT BOY, you want ever get the same.
I suggest you tell your boys they better sit this one out,
becasue my ladies will come out of nowhere and have you boys in a corner ready to bi#@@ up and pout.
now stop me now if you want to throw in the towel,
but if you keep on going, there won't be no stopping me NOW.

Well you know me we can go toe to toe
Flow for flow
Line for line
Rhyme for rhyme
And after this you wont be the same
I just hope you remember your name

now lets see what you can really do
I still cant even see you
You so far behind that it dont make sense
My line are so good you know they waiting in suspense

GO HOT!!! GO HOT!! HC you getting quiet over there!!! I know ya'll weren't expecting this-Bring it we don't want you to be scared!!! HC it seems as though you are by yourself this morning-what's up HOT BOY???

Say my name say my name, when no one is around you say HOT GIRL I LOVE YOU.
Say my name say my name, you acting kinda of shaky
cause your rhymes are faky
say my name say my name you know you love us ladies,
all in my face saying Hot have my babies
say my name say my name, you better leave me alone
cause i'm threw with this song.

Now WHATS MY NAME!!!!!!!

that ok cause I can do this by myself
I aint the one who needs the help
ask your girls cause she must type real slow
either that or know she know
that I am the one the only I am the man
Yawll know I can do what not many can
Now where you at hot and lets do it do it do it.AAAAAYYY

ok I see you had to use a song
Hmmmmmm girl you tripp'n what the matter whats wrong
You I see you talking but you aint saying a word
But I'm still the king you know you heard
But you trying so you get credit for that
Church is the real Prez and thats a fact

That's tight Hot #11!! SAY HER NAME HC< SAY HER NAME!! LOL LOL ROTF

Hot 8
you must be late
Dont you see you sealing your girls fate
This hear is like the Matrix and I'm all in her head
Pretty soon yawll gone leave her for dead.

I see you getting your girls to interceed
You know you cant keep up with me ha ha ha ha

You say you call yourself the man,
the same little boy who needs a WOMAN to hold his hand
you call yourself the man
the same no brain poet who don't have a master plan
you say your the man, the man you claim to be
that same man writing these awful rhymes who can't even touch me.

I have to go now, I have a lot of kids I have to test right now, but I will be back later.

HOME COMING KEEP IT GOING I GOT YUR BACK..
SMALLZ

Hmmmmm Let me see I write 4 rhymes to your one
Looks to me like you are really done
Let me slow down so you can keep in reach
I'm given lessons and you can call me teach

Ok come on hot you runn'n off scared
You know you should have never taken that dare
But you did good so I'm gone wait
Hurry up and tend to dem kids and dont be late
So for now I'm gone get the rest of the girls
I'm about to blow up yaw'll little crazy world
Tick, tick, tick, booooom

GOODMORNING LADIES...

THIS IS THE SHOUTOUT LADY CHECKING IN, HOT GIRL #8, NO NEED FOR THANKS, THATS MY JOB. HEY HC, DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL BUT YOUR POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED, ALL HAIL QUEEN HOT NEKA #11!!!

OH MY, NOW WHATS THIS ITS SEEMED TO ME THAT THE MEN ARE MIA, HEY CHEERLEADER (HC) WHERE YA BOYZ AT? I TELL YOU WHAT IF YOU THROW IN THE TOWEL WE WILL DEFINITELY TAKE IT EASY ON YOU AT THE SUPER DRAFT, AND I WILL PROMISE NOT TO DUNK ON THE "OLD PREZ" AND LIL BIT

HEY LADIES ANYONE SEEN NKO? LET ME SEE IF I CAN FIND HIM, YOU KNOW HES A SUCKER FOR A GOOD , "HERE NKO, HERE BOY"...I WILL FIND HIM AND BRING HIM TO YOU MADAM PREZ AND QUEEN NEKA...BRB

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)AKA

Let me slow it down for you ladies again.....lol
Hey ladies how ya doing my name is Home last name Coming
And I was tell'n you
that you ladies were thru
But I will still take you out tonight
Show you a good time
Hey ladies how ya doing my name is Home last name Coming......ha ha ha it's on and pop'n

on behalf of the Playmakers, Playmaker#24 checking in

Here ye, here ye, come one come all (fella's) too we get'n at em ladies ball.
It's about time for the so called queen to fall.
Hit the box and holla at your boy
These women done had they joy.
Fella holla back you know how to find me.

I'm still here -just having to work a little today. Looks to me like #11 doesn't need much help! Remember it's not how fast you are but what you have to say. FAST ISN'T GOOD-didn't they teach you that??

True that fast aint good
But you got to do your thing when you fight'n in the hood
You see I was able to slow it down
I'm still the King and aint no one take'n this crown
But if you really got skills it dont take all day
She probably still try'n to think of something to say
I dont need that much time
When you good you just keep coming line after line.
Holla at ya boy.
This is our board.AAAAAAAYYYYYYYY Now 8 follow me lean wit it ....rock wit it

I'm with you HC!But you know I got my girls back! It's quality not quantity of rhymes and from this view she's kicking your butt. Ladies do you agree???

fella's now it's time to check in. I need to do some work but I will be watching.

HC the way I see it you did your thing. As always you put it down the way you do. You the man and I got yo back always.....Where is the rest of security....Swerv D//////// get some survallence photos we may need them

#11 you got to catch up...He's running away with the da race...just write... don't take all day to pace...write six line and hold three just in case..I can see da expression on your face..speak some gospel dictating Mase....holla!!!!!1

We told ya'll yesterday-WE HAVE TAKEN OVER SECURITY!!!
Shoot-the women have taken over the BOARD!!! Where they ladies at. Davida you got this???

Hold up- #11 had to step away from the board for a few-but when she gets back I'm sure she'll make up for lost time!

We still holden it down way to flow 15. Holla at me we need to talk. Hit the box.

Don't come talking mess new comer T Canty
or we'll have you like the Pres. wearing some gold panties.
I know your trying to get your boys back,
but if you get involved, we ladies will attack
as you can see not too many of yall are willing to step up,
so do what you do best, and sit back and b@##! up.
Now I tried to lay low, and give your boy a break
but when his cheerleaders come on her talking,its just raises the stakes
Now go on to work or do what you do best,
cause messing with me is not what you want, cause I will lay you to rest.

What'd up BASA Nation! The Hump Day Shoutouts have begun thanks to CHURCH! Good lookin' out #2 as you like to say, "Let it do what it do"! SHOUT OUTS to all my peeps on the message board this is good entertainment. COACH D OUT!

...A! ...I see you hot girl #11 and you brought your Bat....but it seems to me Home Coming has you on your BACK.....Now I know you will try and come right back....but when you do, bring more with you,besides...Ms. DAT.......Oh who is that peeping over the hill, oh my they must be from the Ville........Ahhhh...never mind that's just the ....She's on them pills ........and I see the Playmakers are trying to make a .....oops sorry....you need not comment......before you have the whole board ........"CHURCH"

I AM HERE "ALWAYS" HOT GIRL #8, JUST WATCHING AND WAITING FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO GET OUT OF LINE...WHERES MADAM PREZ AND QUEEN HOT GIRL #11?,

HEY T, YOU MY BOY BUT I DON'T THINK YOU WANT TO CHALLENGE US...THERE IS ROOM FOR YOU ON THE WINNING SIDE SHOULD YOU WISH TO TAKE THA OFFER...HIT ME UP ON MY BOX, SO THAT YOU CAN BE OFFICIALLY SWORN IN, AS FOR YOU HC, YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT, I MEAN COMMON YOUR BOYZ ARE LEAVING YOU OUT ON THE FRONT LINE ALL BY YOURSELF...AND WHO IS SWERVE D SUPPOSE TO BE? IS THAT ALLLLLLLL YOU GOT FOR SECURITY (EX AND SWERVE D) OH LAWD, LADIES THIS ONE IS IN THE BAG

MAN WHERE ARE ALL THESE MEN??? BOY I TELL YOU WHAT, LADIES THIS IS TOO EASY... GYRLZ RULE BABY

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Poor little church your rhymes are so absurd
the lines you spit make you sound like a nerd,
Mr. used to be pres. or may I say little church boy
your better off pitching or better yet playing with your tonka toy.
Don't try to get with me, because you will fail,
and like they told you yesterday, we ladies will prevail.
I know your just mad because you lost your title to Ms. Dat,
but if you keep running off at the mouth, I will b@#$@ slap you with my bat.
Now run tell your boy, you've just been got,
by the one and only lady better known as 11 Ms.HOT

Davida you got mail.

Ok here we go again
I see you back how have the kids been
Since you already know that I can flow
I thought I would do this one N i c e and S l o w
Thanks to my boy Anthony Hamilton this ones for all of you
Watch HC do what he do

No matter what you girls say
I know ya'll love HC rhymes anyway
You cant let go
You cant let go
Even when I start to write
You ladies I start to exctie
You cant let go oooo
Shneka dont you even try to bite
I'm gone teach you how to write
Dont try to floooow oh
Even when I write a rhyme
You sit there and read line by line
You should let it goooo oh
Let it goooo oh
Even when I'm not near
My rhymes still cause you fear
It's okaaaaayyyyy AAAAAYYYYY
it's Okaaaaayyyyy AAAAAYYYYYY Ha ha ha

....that's unique and quite clever....but me upset never...I enjoy that you ladies,ARE doing the honors of being my HO-ST.......But Always,remember who started this POST!! ..... ....

Get at em Church I see ya boy AAAAYYYYYYYY

AWWW THATS WAS A GOOD ONE "OLD PREZ"...NOT!!!
MY GIRL QUEEN NEKA IS BRINGING IT TODAY, DANG WE HOT!!!
NOW LOOK AT ME TRYING TO DO A LITTLE RHYME,
I GUESS NKO HAS GIVEN UP, IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME...
IT MAYBE WISE FOR YOU OTHERS TO DO THE SAME
BECAUSE NOW THAT THE LADIES HAVE TAKEN OVER THINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!!!!!

HEYYYYY GO ME... GO ME

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4(WWB) aka THE SHOUTOUT LADY

Playmaker #8 is checking in. We're watching!

I see it now HC and Church, better know as ren and stimpy,
by the way sorry our teddy thong set fit both of you a little skimpy.
We have others for you though, cause I know yall like blue,
but sorry Mr. Church you'll have to wear 10, although your a size two.
Church in the front singing the blues
While HC in the back doing the Beyonce moves
Together they are a real sexy Class Act,
I told you boys get me started and you better watch your back.

I see ya Davida, Make it do what it do girl. You got mail please check it.

Hey.....

I heard someone was looking for me yesterday here I go... What you need..

Hot Girl #11
Ms.Dat
Davida #4

Now I was going to sit back and watch my tounge,but this done went on way to long, Church, HC you know I got yawll back, I see these ladies trying to attack, Hot girls your rhymes are a little clever, but a Homecoming your not, no way, now how,never! Yep thats right I can go and I'm not bad, #4 that was cute but sorry to say #11 that was sad, You know Davida cant write, she on here trying to recite, HC keep doing the dang thang, Security out.

10-4 MY , ALREADY IN THE WORKS

HC dont do em like dat der. You betta stop playing.

Sometimes I suprise myself. Ex you got mail too. We can write together like Davida and Hot 11

Well i see my lady staffers have been holding it down while I was in my meeting with Congress, we are sorking on some very exciting, new legislation that will be signed into law very soon, which will complete our take over!! And HC, number of rhymes means nothing..when they aren't saying anything!! I LOVE YOU ALL, MY CONSTITUENTS!!

AND WE LOVE YOU TOO MADAM PREZ

Er uhmmmm Ms. Dat so called prez for a day. Pres of the men haters club....lol we already discussed that. While you were out
Creating some doubt
About who really runs this post
Look at post is viewed the most
Thats right the Prez and he's the man
Let give you something else do to if you can
If you can type give you girl a hand
That way she can keep up with the man

Well I'm going to stop the charade
Hot #11 your aura will fade, cave
into a mental maze, eloping to escape
a senseless rave...don't forget Our Prez is already made...Ms. Dat can't even swipe the golden road he's paved...no disrespect but self proclaim often times leave you a slave!!!!!1

Hmmmm can you say outch
Soon you will rise off our couch
15 came at you with some serious knowledge
I hope you take heed and try to acknowledge
Exactly what that man was saying
Maybe you should try to get on your knees and start praying
You know like you did before
I aint gone say no name but you know who #4
Now it looks like someone else is out numbered on the board
I can hear you screaming now Help me dear Lawd.

Security please come get 15 now and take him to the straight to the hole,
because that mess he just wrote will never get him a casting role.
stay in a boy's place and leave grown women alone
because sooner or later, you'll be like your Pres. singing another sad song.
When will yall learn,us women rule this board,
keep reading my rhymes, and you will have something to look toward
because that mess you wrote you will never get you far
your starting to sound like the others, faking to have a car!
next time you step to me, you better come better than that,
or my pres will take your green card, and send you a letter,signed: FROM MS. DAT!

WHATS UP HC, I WILL STAND N WITH U AND SMALLZ UNTIL PRES GETS HERE. JUST TELL ME WHAT I NEED 2 DO.

PT 30 hit the box and holla me we getting at these ladies today. Yesterday they got a pass but now we about to dig in dat a@@

I can't stop now but I'll try
comp division is like looking out the window with no eye
washing your scratched head with lye
a hamburger with no fry
a summer time sky without a fly
a counterfeit machine without dye
smoking weed without a high
the new prez without a reply
a tournement without a bye
a breath with only one SIGH!!!!!1

PT 30, please don't interfere with us
wait till you graduate from riding the short bus

Looks like we got more men signing up Mr. Prez HC and 15 holding it down. We gathering strength. Come on come all to the get at dem women ball.AAAAAYYYYYy just sign in.

I see you #11-girl you rolling today! Thanks Davida-I guess we need to step up and get 15 off our girl!! See you ladies in a few. We love you too Madame President!!!!

Security, 15 is back in the ladies room trying on our skirts,
have that boy get down and give me 50 in dirt.
keep him off the board for he is a disgrace
if he writes another rhyme, Hot 8 spray him mace.

I GRADUATED YESTERDAY THANK U, NOW MR. PREZ,HC,SMALLZ AND 15 IF U DONT MIND, BIG BABY WANNA SHOOT.

did you graduate yesterday, or were you born yesterday? casue that's what your rhymes sound like

I liked that one.

spell check-"cause"

okay here we go #11
you open a can of whoop ***
I refuse to give you a pass
you already missed the American Idol cast
sass a man and you will get masked,
and no you can't have any of my stash
yeah you women can monopolize, but no cash.
whats the point? on here with your stunt
i'll let you out the back cause the real prez come thru da front,
I've been hearing Hot girl this and that for nearly two months
We'll continue to do it do it do it when I come back from lunch!!!!!1

SECURITY--what get "masked" Security, escort him out of here until he can come up with something better than that, give him the pink g-string for his mug shot!!

AWWWWWWW PT #30,
I SEE YOU, NOW HOW YOU GONNA ACT???
I WILL DEAL WITH YOU IN JUST A MINUTE,
SO JUST BE READY FOR THAT SMACK
BECAUSE YOU KNOW BETTER

HEY #15,
PLEASE STOP, STOP THE MADNESS,
DANG YOU MY BOY
BUT U KEEP KILLING MY JOY...
PLEASE HELP HIM LAWD

NO MORE
NO MORE
NO MORE

HC PLEASE GET YOUR BOY

Bad girlz bad girlz what cha gon do what cha gon do when we come for you!

What I tell you about trying to steal my lines

You still our lingerie, I still your lines, so until you give us ladies back our underwear we'll keep you line.

Ok, now yaw'll gone back off my boy 15
You know yawll like what he doing just come clean
He's a man and he standing still
He's on here just keeping it real
How you gone dog the man for the way he write
He doing his thing showing you ladies the light
He has given you a warning to leave the men alone
Yet you waited until he was gone
But soon my boy will be back
You never know we might do a collabo attack.(end)
Now dont steal this idea too!

now you know he is not giving that back, he said they "let him breathe" LOL LOL LOL

Oooooh, what's going on today
the men will not have there way
We are here to stay on point,
so fella's the women are now running this joint....

Alright it is our time ladies, AMBUSH !!! as my hots say DO IT DO IT DO IT!!

MADAM PREZ....YOU SOOOOOOOOO CRAZY

Where my ladies at where they at where they at?

Checking in for the PlayMakers

Keithag is checking in. Ok ladies lets do this...

Lady Bawlas in the house..... Go Ladies!!!!

WHAT DO U MEAN SHOUTOUT LADY, SHOUTOUT MAYBE IF WE LET U, SO HUSH UP GIRLS, I KNOW YALL KNOW THIS IS A MANS WORLD.

THill you should have just stayed out the game
Now HC has to get you too and send you to shame
Now all these women cant find they lil ol thongs
You the one took them off and you know you wrong
Yea we got them but not for what you think
Yea we got them and they used to be pink
Now they all old and faded
You better watch out cause you about to be raided
Here comes the men
Here comes the men
It's about to be on as soon as I push send.
Tick tick tick boom

you are out numbered!! Give in and give up, wave our white flag...where are your fellas at?

SHOUTOUT LADY (GAMIXX) HERE MADAM PREZ, LET IT DO WHAT IT DO BABY!!!

What's up people, who ya with??

WHAT MEN HC...I DON'T SEE ANY MEN, JUST YOU BOO...

LETS DO THIS LADIES!!!!!!

PUT YA LIGHTERS UP!!! Cashville, Put ya lighters up, WI put ya lighters UP, Midwest Put ya lighters up, ATL put ya lighters up, Detroit, put ya lighters up, West Coast Put ya lighters up, VA put ya lighters up......

Now I told y'all that we had this on lock didn't I?? This prez has the power to shut it down, so don't mess with me and my Cabinet members!! RECOGNIZE!!

Davida the real #4 is in the house. and
we aint go in no where....we aint go in no where we bad boys for life! AAAYYYYYY Put yo 4's up!

The women have taken over! Just like it should be anyway. HC your "BOYS" have left you. They are and so and

I'm back-where the ladies at??? You guys need to stay where you've been all day-the green room! I hope there isn't any dressing up in our skirts in there.

When you see Ex and the fellas walking down the street
Dont' be acting all funny like you dont know me
When you see me at the parks
Dont you ladies act like you dont know me
When you see the men taking back what's ours
Dont' be acting all funny like you dont know me
When you see us taking over your posts
Dont' be acting all funny like you dont know me AAAYYYY We got you HC

One thing about me and the homies it that
We aint never skerd what We aint never skerd holla

we are back in hahahahahahahahah!!!!!1

DANG LADIES, WHAT UP WITH THEM??? THEY ARE AWFUL QUIET ON THE BATTLEFIELD TODAY... WHERE ARE THOSE 2 FLASHLIGHT COPS (EX AND SWERVE D) ...OOOOOH WE ARE SOOOOOOO SCARED!!! OH YEAH EX, I AM ONLY ALLOWING YOU TO WEAR #4, B/C I CURRENTLY HAVE ON # 7, NOW WHAT

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO GIVE A SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO CRAIG AND DAY DAY,(THE #1 MALL COPS ) TOP FLIGHT SECURITY...NOT

Bud Lights, my bad, I'm sorry Ms. Dat, you say put your lighters up, I got my up in Fla, I hope your can see it, cause you forgot about us in Fla, I know we are to the bottom of the map. , Sorry guys, we are running the board today

Sorry Gina, FLA put ya lights, oops I mean lighters up too!!

Davida, you know our security is like the security in that Chris Rock movie, was it head of state? They don't play

You know sometimes it's best to let sleeping dogs lie cause when they wake up unexpected they might bite.

what security yawll got....ha ha ha dont make me laugh go ahead and call them they somewhere in the mall shopping....lol

Yea HC they out trying to buy some white suits...AAAAYYYY

Hey, Hey, HEy.....

It's me Nashvilles Finest #21 in the house. I have free my calender now who do i need to get on first big sis (Davida #4)

Dasha

it aint like we scared Ms Nashville's finest. What?????

Homecoming.....

I don't need you to be scared I need to you be aware of the finest now what....

Pimp down...Pimp in distress (Homecoming)

OOOOOOOOO NOW THAT WAS A GOOD ONE EX, HA HA HA NOW GIVE ME THAT FLASHLIGHT SO I CAN FIND MY KEYS, ITS DARK IN HERE...OH YEAH CODE BLUE CODE BLUE, SOMEONE JUST STOLE A BBQ GRILL AND SOME MORE PINK THONGS OUT OF SEARS, THEY NEED YOU AND SWERVE D ON THE SCENE AT ONCE

It's good to know
That you can recognize my flow
You already can tell the difference between a pimp
and a whimp
Never the less that will not be my claim to fame
My mission will be putting some of these women to shame
You ladies are running things cause the Prez deemed it so
But my job is to keep letting you know
That the men will be right back
This is not a statement but an actual fact

So thats how yawll women getting all these thongs and such. Yawll out there stealing from Sears....tisk tisk tisk yawll no better than that

YEAH HC...
BLAH BLAH BLAH, HEARD IT ALL BEFORE, I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT NKO, HAS SURRENDERED B/C THAT CHEESEBURGER I LEFT FOR HIM EARLIER IS MIA AS WELL...

Well I see now that yawll dont fight fare
You gone talk about a man who aint even there
Thats cool cause when he show's up he gone be thrown'n dem bows
So dont sit there and act like you didn't know
And for those of you who think that gospel music has gone to far......lol let me wuit playing like that.

NOW SEE EX #4... THATS WHY YOU ARE A FLASHLIGHT COP AND NOT A REAL ONE, THE ACTUAL DESCRIPTION WAS 3 MEN LEAVING THE SCENE OF THE CRIME, WITH SALES TAGS HANGING OUT THEIR POCKETS, AND ONE MAN PUSHING A BLACK BBQ GRILL ...DANG NEXT TIME JUST LEAVE IT TO THE PROFESSIONALS ...HOT GIRL #8, DO WHAT YOU DO AND HELP SEARS GET THEIR MERCHANDISE BACK!!!

DANG HC, WE GOTTA TALK ABOUT THEM, B/C YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE HERE... AND WE ARE TIRED OF PICKING ON YOU BOO

Homecoming....

How many times do i have to tell you that we are not scared so what ever you got with who ever u got bring it!!!!!!

Nashvilles Finest #21
(Dasha)

Where they at, where they at
They must have thought Iwas about to do it do it do it
Well since it's just little ol me
Let me see if I can let my mind be free
Hmmmmmmm let me say a quick little prayer some some of you ladies
Yawll know the one's who been acting a little shady

Not another min nor another second
Please Lord dont let Home coming beckon
Please dont let him say my name same my name
Lord he been kill'n me all day
I dont know what else I can say
Lord I need you now right away
Give me the help that I will need today
Home coming is just to good
He can go to many ways....This boy is straight hood
I know that I should have known betta
Maybe I should have wrote a 12 page letta
I dont want to leeeeeeeeave
but I got to go right now

HC you are fighting a losing battle, so do what you do best and jump ship, we will welcome you with open arms. Just think you could be chillaxin' with some of the most divine women in the world!! While your boys just got each other!!

Oh Dasha you still here
I thought you ran away like the rest with fear
You see all yo girls done ran off scared
So what now you taking Ms Dats dare
Do you really want to do that
It's ok you can run, get out, skat
Go along and leave this to the grown folks
You can stay but you got to have some jokes
Naw on second thought all the women will have to go
I hope everyone is enjoying the show AAAAYYYYY

First I would like to thank our FEMALE PRESIDENT for opening the board back up. Thank you Ms. Dat, secondly for HC, you know how that song goes:
GO SIT DOWN GO SIT DOWN.

Ms Dat thanks but no thanks I know you need my skills
We will be back and you know the deal
Then things will be back in order
Why is it that you look a little shorter
I know why cause you girls have left
You out there all by your self
Fella's sit back let me approach with caution
They waiting for us to get tired from exhaustion
But that wont happen cause I can go all day
Hmmmmmm#11 nothing to say
I know you sittn back watch'n
Are you the one thats tired from exhaustion....lol

Hello board, good afternoon. I see the ladies have been holding it down once again, as usual, catch up fellas, or are we to far ahead. Good job Shneka witcha comebacks for Homecoming and today it looks like he may have a little help. Anyway, keep up the good work ladies and keep spittin da rhymes.

super sonic
motivator
Rhymes I'm creating
Dont you know
That messing with Home coming is devastating

AWWWWWH!!!!

Homecoming has a little rap in him isn't that sweet.
so now you are a rapper and a flash light cop what a combination.

Yea rapper, security, of course I do all of that
That's a good thing cause I'm gone make stacks
The pay is good and the pay is great
You jump'n in grown folks buiz so dont start to hate
I'm gone get you as sure as I hit that three
Dont be made cause you cant see me.

Homecoming lets not go there, it's bad enough Shneka is killing you, so what you wanna try to come at me, wrong answer. You don't want that.LOL. Come at me again and I'm gonna getcha

Homecoming, Homecoming your rhymes wack
so tell you and your boys just to stay the H$$$ back. Supersonic!

Homecoming I'm gonna getcha

here is a little rap just for you Dasha

Loddie doddy I like to rhyme
I aint bother nobody I'm just doing my time
I'm just the man who likes to write
and when I write upon the board they always come out TIGHT
SO all of yawl can go run and tell
But they already know HC's doing it well...lol

Supersonic how you gone say my rhymes are wack
After I read yours I was like if you dont take that mess back
But I will give you credit you did try
Even though it dsoesn't deserve a reply
Lets see if you can really hang out
Lets see what your skills are really about.

HC HC what does is that stand for,
hopefully something exciting bc your starting to be a bore.
The H for Happy, and the C for child,
all this time you've been frontin, dam@ girls this boys gone wild
or could it stand for HOT CHICK
Umm ladies thats why its pink he chooses to pick
Now back up HC before you get it started
Oh my goodness ladies that ponk just farted

ok on your march get set get ready go
Whup to late girl you to slow
You dint realy want to show your skills
You was just out seeking some thrills
It's ok your not the first and I'm sure not the last
Dont get mad when I tax dat a@@
it's ok it will only hurt for a minute
This is what I do when I really get in it
I can gone at the drop of a dime
Can talk about anything in the form of a rhyme
Now it's your turn lets see what you got
Did anyone ever tell you not to mess with fire cause it's Hot

Well the day is almost over, and I see we have this on lock

Homecoming I wasn't trying to ryhme, but you don't want to go there cause I can and won't be pretty! Thanks. But you came at me.LOL

OK lets say for play that I did just farted
It's was better that that last poem you did cause it was retarded
I thought I told you that you had to be quicker than that
You shouldn't have listened to yo girls Ms. Dat
She done got you tore off the frame
Some of your rhymes are good but most are lame
Now dont take it personel cause we still cool
But you had to take me there so you had to be schooled
The H is for Holding it Down
The C is just there when I'm kill'n you clowns
Otherwise the C is for when you cant C me
keep on trying to be just like me...ooooouch

ok #21 you excused.
just playing

aight!

Homecoming.....

See u play to much but u still my boy and i'm not worried about u shooting no three's on cause my sis and ms dat and hot girl are blocking all shots...

Wait a min cause you called me a ponk
Oh my goodness you are really about to flunk
You done git it all turned around
You better hope you planted firmly on solid ground
I'm about to come through like a minght wind
You hear the time your time is about to end
I'm playing wit you so you can stick around
We need some more entertainment so come on down clowns
Come one come all to the Home coming show
Watch as I slay fake poets that think they can go
You girls know who really laying it down
So you keep practicing doing what I do maybe oneday you can touch my crown
Notcie I said touch and not hold
Sorry but the truth needed to be told

Now yawll want to act like you cant find the post
You know the ones that is always view the most
Dont act like you didn't know that there was a page 2
I know you didn't think I was scared of you
Come on now lets keep it real
You cant keep up and you know the deal
That was you I seen getting of that little short yellow bus
I knew it was you cause you had on the shirt "Just Us"
Yea I know it was you and all yo girls
I knew that was you when I seen you at the Worlds
It's ok everybody has there problems
But messing with Homecoming is no way to solve them
You might as well just jumped off a cliff
You would have a better chance cause your rhymes are stiff
actually most are pretty boaring
That's why ya girls are now ignoring.

I guess you said touch because you were on a roll
but you can't touch us ladies with a 10 foot poll
you see your boys have gone and left you alone
like Toni Braxton, ITS JUST ANOTHER SAD LOVE SONG
stop trying to battle me cause a win you wont get
I'll call supersonic and she'll make you sit boo boo sit
oops my bad i guess i was calling you a dog,
but you know all dogs go to heaven including you frog
darn whats wrong i keep calling you out your name
i guess its because since you fell in love wit a HOT GIRL you haven't been the same
do I need to go any further in making you look bad
sorry HOT CHICK I don't mean to make da baby sad

I'MMMMMMMMMM BACKKKKKKKK!!!

a mess, now watcha got Homecoming. Or its that you can't

Never could you make me look bad
It's all a sham and you been had
I guess that what I get for giving you props
But know all this being nice has got to stop
For to long I kept on the gloves
I was to busy trying to show yawll love
So now it's on and I'm about to slay all you haters
Here comes the evil twin my other side Vader

See I told Homecoming about being all nice to you
Now you steal hes line trying to do what he do
See I aint the one to let stuff ride
Something about me that I cant let stuff slide
See when I come out I'm bust'n heads down to the white meat
A poet like me you dont want to meet
I'm the kind that will take you back to the dark alley
Kick you in the stomach and hide your body in the alley
I'm not the one cause I will take you from piller to post
I'm not the one to brag and boast
I'm quietly doing what I like to do
You dont really want me to get started on you
I love this type of stuff cause it turns me on
Soon you gone wont me to leave you alone
A guy like me is not the one you want to meet
I'm gone leave it alone and give you a chance to speak1

Not that would be to easy for you
You should have learned you should have saw the clue
like and Episode of CSI
You should have stayed under the radar and just snuk by
Now its to late case like a dog I got your scent
I can see everything and I know where you went.

HC
HC
HC
WHAT R WE GOING TO DO WITH U???

HEY SUPERSONIC #21,

GIRL DON'T WORRY ABOUT HC, HES ABOUT TO GET IT ANYWAY...HIS BOYZ DONE LEFT HIM HANGING. ITS ALREADY OBVIOUS THAT WE HAVE TAKEN OVER, JUST SIT BK AND ENJOY THE TAKE OVER , SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ANY MALE YOU WANT, B/C WE LADIES WILL DEFINITELY HAVE YOUR BACK

Shout out Lady you know I can hold my own
You the one out there all alone
Them women done left you so here's your chance
Come on over to the dark side before we advance
We about to spoil your little take over plan
We putting this board back in the hands of the man
I see you trying to run and hide
Come on D come join the darkside....

Man, ya'll off the chain. I have meeting all day and ya'll off the chain. But ladies, the men rule this board.......and that's fa sho!!!

Hmmmmm is it too late for all the girls
has Home coming finally crumbled their world
Maybe all of them are already sleep
Ssshhhh Wade dont make a peep
Leave them right there where they lay
I dont tuckered them out they aint got nothing to say

HC,

I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU INSIST ON GETTING YOURSELF INTO SOMETHING YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF...FOR YOUR INFO, (BOO), I AM NEVER ALONE, MY GIRL WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY BK, JUST REMEMBER, I AM ON DUTY FROM 6PM-12AM, GUARDING THE REAL MADAM PREZ...SO DON'T MAKE A MISTAKE AND GET CAUGHT UP, YOUR BOYZ WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU TOMORROW IF YOU DO

ok if that is true then where they at where they at
hmmmmm no one is coming to have your back
Why dont you come and join this winning team
Your girls are gone no where to be seen
See at night is where we men really come out and play
What's that.....did you have something to say
Ok well shhhhhh just dont make a sound
Now you know how the big boys get down

Naw, HC "Hot Chick" and Wade "JB", I'm still around. Davida, the women are here and we still rule. The men try to sneak on here after hours but they must remember the women are always watching.

homecoming i tried to warn you that being called hot boy wasnt cool. seems it has back fired on you. wished i could have help you out today but i have gagged myself.

HC, listen to your boy Smart Mouth, you see he donegot hipped to who runs this

Thanks Davida but Homecoming don't think nan time and I did say nan time that I'm afraid of you cause I ain't. Don't worry I'll get you tomorrow my pretty.Homecoming make sure you are up on your game cause Im gonna getcha, please believe that and we will see what time it is. But as of today, you are and still will be the weakest link!Goodbye

Ms.Dat I see that you hanging around and staying up late
Becarfull or a sniper will seal your fate
As for the one called smart mouth we dont know if he's a man or a mouse
He just needs to gag him self and get back in the house
Yea I bet that you thought that I was gone for the day
I see your security have left and the snipers are on the way....AAAAYYY
You bet not peak off from behind the desk
Your days as pres will soon be laid to rest

Okay homecoming I'm not on this board all the time nor did I know that there was a second page to this post, now I do. Talk about me just as much as you please, who are you NOBODY!!!! My forteit is with song.
Homecoming you act as you deserve fame
But you are indeed just as lame
Don't come at me with this bogus mess
But you should be wondering can you pass the test
The test is a spelling bee, which it's obvious you flunked
Like Shneka just said you may be a punk.
Keep your poetical rhymes to yourself
You don't have to worry it won't lead to your wealth.
Wealth is earned and not just given
Make sure you watch MTV cause you've been driven
Driven not driving you sure won't make it far
Get with Tiger Woods and VJ Singh cause you've not made par.
Up to par, I think you are not
and from what you speak of,you sure aren't hot
Okay homecoming I hope that you don't get mad
I hope that you know that it's out of love and you've been had. Holla

Well super sonic I thought i had ran u off
Tomorrow dont call in sick cough, cough, cough
Uh Boss this 21 I aint gone be in today
I think I done caught something that wont go away
Well try not to tax your yourself trying to write a rhyme
I am ready for what ever and you can come anytime
I will be waiting patiently for you to strike
I'm not worried cause it will probably be something like
Roses are red
Viloets are blue
Homecoming I'm sorry
I didn't want none of you..ha ha ha holla

Keep waiting, I'll hit you tomorrow, somebody is about to get a whooping, but I won't call in tomorrow,I'll be here for you to wallow in your sorrows. You be ready.

no offense taken and it takes more than that for me to run, I'm a tough cookie. I thought maybe you got mad about something I said in fun. No I'm not mad at all. Yes singing I guess neither one of us can spell cause it's "forte"
Homecoming have a good night and I'll be back tomorrow when I can get a break. Holla

Dang HC Sonic 21 tore into that . Who run this board, the ladies run this board.

I guess you see now we have more than one that can lay it down.

Hot Girl #11

you just cant see how I destroyed her read the post again and you will see that something is missing but thats cool yea yawll got it now lets see if you can hold it down the way the men do...ha ha ha ha

Whateva, don't have much time today but I'm sure that the ladies will hold it down in my stead.Thanks Shneka! Good morning Homecoming!

Yea what ever HC said that you would call in sick today. Now all of a sudden you aint got time lol. This is a take over nobody move nobody gets hurt

Quite cute Ex, but I'm not calling in sick, please believe that. I'm still watching.

Watch on my sista dont give up
Hold oh lil lady just look uuuup
I've got a plan that going to blow you mind
Homecoming is one of A kiiind
I've got more just waiting for you
Come on my sista you know I'm gone do what I dooooo
So until tomorrow I'm gone see yooooouuu AAAAAYYYYY