BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
worship wednesday with your favorite scriptures!!!!!

When praises go up, blessing come down. Thank you Jesus.
Colossians Chapter 3 verses 1 thru 25 the whole chapter.

Re: worship wednesday with your favorite scriptures!!!!!

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. (proverbs)

My favorite one is Luke 18:27 What's impossible with man is possible with GOD!! PSALMS 25-27 James 4:10 and Samuel 17:49....

GENESIS CHAPTER 1,IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

Nupe85

Since 2006 began, everyone I know has been determined to “do something different” this year. Therefore, if we want things in our life to change, WE have to be willing to change and do something different! But don’t expect it to be easy. It will not only be hard for you to change old habits and behaviors, but it will also be hard for those around you to accept the “new you”! If you have allowed people to mistreat you in the past and you decide to put a stop to it, they’re not going to be thrilled about it. In fact, they may even fight you on it! But remember, “if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new”. So, even if man does not approve of you, God’s approval is the only one that matters. “Show me a sign of your evident goodwill and favor, Lord, that those who hate me may see it and be put to shame, because You, Lord, will show Your approval of me when You help and comfort me”! Be Blessed!!!

2 Corinthians 5:17, Psalm 86:17 (Amplified Version)

For GOd has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and strong mind...

Today during worship Wednesday, remember to pray for those Traveling this weekend to the NSA Winter worlds

That's one of my favorites too Ms. Dat. I also like this one:

No weapon formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise up against thee in judgement thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17)

We love because he first loved us... 1 John 4:19