BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shouldn't you practice Valentine's Day more than one time a year????

Aaaaaayyyy, I was thinking and I want to see people views...So what you think, shouldn't you practice Valentine's Day more than once a year and just crank it up a notch on Valentine's Day....interesting....hummmmm

Re: Shouldn't you practice Valentine's Day more than one time a year????

Yes Valentine's Day should be at least once a month because if you and your mate is at ease with each other then you should (speaking from a male's perspective) what to put a great big smile on her face every month. Wade where have you been dirty.

I'm wit you Wade. I agree 100 %. At least try to do it once a month.

ggod poits guys, that is what Mr. Dat says, cause we do all the things on on a regular basis that some people only do for Valentine's Day

THAT'S WHAT THE LADIES WOULD LIKE..I'M SPEAKING FOR THE MEN..SHOULDN'T IT BE A DAY OTHER THAN FATHER'S DAY FOR THE GOOD STRONG MEN...I THINK THE WOMEN HAVE TOOOO MANY DAYS OF CELEBRATION..
SMALLZ

I'm with you smallz....Society don't respect their men enough but in turn would like for us to not disrespect women....i would like a rose or some candy...but see we don't just give that....we give much more then that on V day!!!!!!1

Too bad we have become conditioned to react to this inessential and irrelevant 14th day of February. What does it all mean? Originally it had nothing to do with the symbolic heart, sweethearts, and flowers, that we__in foolish fashion__ spend our hard earned dollars in something that supports white capitalism.

Through time it has been christianized and romanticized into something symbolic with love by white europeans. Why should we recognize this european philosophy of 'love'? It's not natural for us to love like they do.

If anything, use this day to understand as a couple, who you are, where you are going, and how you are getting there.

______________________ ebonically brilliant and 'most' provocative.

super d(motordetroit)

I also agree with having a Valentine's Day at least once a month. It's always good to add some spice to the relationship every now and then, instead of the usually Friday nights that you have. The extra spice helps the relationship grow stronger. This idea is not just for the men, the ladies should also try to romance their men as well.

Wade that would be nice if I had a man. Since I don't (which is by choice) I'm glad that it's only once a year I wouldn't want to look forward to being bitter 11 months out of the year. Unless you have nice friends that'll give you a sympathy rose (which was the only gift I managed to get).Yesterday was torture and I'm glad it's over.

Now, on the other hand if I had a man, VAlentine's Day could be once a week.