BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MUCH DRAMA OVER ONE TEAM (GRAYSTONE)

They have proven that they are a great team and I honestly don't think that they are worried about playing comp......... But ask yourself the question, how would you react to the made up rules just thrown on you from nowhere........Good luck to all in 06

Donnie Mills

Re: I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MUCH DRAMA OVER ONE TEAM (GRAYSTONE)

...must be new.....hmmmm...Class Act wins the most Drama Award and Greystone runner up on drama...but they are GOOD

CHURCH YOU ARE THE BOARD'S I MUST SAY BOW DOWN TO THE ..YOU HAVE MY VOTE FOR OUTSTANDING BOARD ANNOUNCER AND REPORTER..
SMALLZ

I think they are new too CHURCH!

I am not new, and church, you know who I am I think I shut you guys out in Indy last year..... I pitched for Graystone.

Donnie I think this year will be a little different in the comp division because as you can see the BASA organization is growing rapidly. So, I think there will be more Comp teams showing their faces this year....

And that will be great because if BASA continues to grow it will be a great place to play.......I just think that all this controversey would have been avoided if this would have been taken care of 2 months ago.

True...really I think so as well so you can allow teams to match the competition and get some Super Rec. playas or comp. playas......1

Yeah #15..most Teams are set at this point..kinda late to go out and get good ball playas..most are already taken