BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Valentines Day Shout Out's

Good Morning BASA Message Board... It's a wonderful Tuesday Morning and God Is Good!

I want to give a Happy Valentines Day Shout Out to the Message Board.. I trust that everyone will have a Blessed Day!

Here is a Special Shout Out to 911

Valentine Day Shout Out's to: Church, Homecoming, Nkozone, Dinsum 10, Wade, Coach D, Smallz, Ball or Fall...and all of the rest of you strong wonderful black men!

Ladies... This is our day! It's like a universal birthday for the ladies...
Hope you have a good one! Tell him Diamonds and Flowers..
It's time for the season to start.. No Candy

Re: Happy Valentines Day Shout Out's

...Thanks for the ...same 2 you

HEY EVERYONE HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL, THIS IS YOUR SHOUTOUT LADY SIGNING IN!!!!

MY SHOUTS GO OUT TO PT #30 (YES I WILL LOL), NASHVILLES FINEST, JEMEIKA #30, HOMECOMING, NKO, CHRUCH #2, MS NASHVILLE, MS MILLER, BALL OR FALL, DINSUM #10 (HAPPY B-DAY TOO), MS LA, MS ARKANSAS, MS BEEZ, SCOOT, SHNEKA #11, COACH B-BLACK (GAMIXX), BRUNO, JB#69 (GFM),#15, YD#2, GINA, COACH D, T-BROWN, THILL, SMALLZ, CUBA, MONSTER, SWERVE D, 911, WILLIE BROWN,EX #4, LIL REDDE#13,MY GIRL GREENE #44, BASA AND THE REST OF THE BOARD...

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4 (WWB)

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!

I'd like to give a special Happy Valentine Day shout out to first my two men: D'Rhann and Ray, my Mom and Dad, my Hot Girls, Homecoming,Church,Smallz,The Future, JB69,911, and all the rest of the men on this board

And to all the Ladies: HOT GIRLS 10,8,22,07,45,HOTS, JUST US,Ms.Nashville,Ms.Dat,Davida,Nashville's Finest,Ms.Arkansas,Gina, and everyone else I hope you all have a Great Valentine Day as well.

Hot Girl #11

MS DAT...

OH MY MY MY, NOW HOW COULD I FORGET MY GIRL/PARTNA IN CRIME, HAPPY V-DAY, I AM SO SO SORRY

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4 (WWB)

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!!!!!!

YOu know you still my girl Davida!! We'll see what nonsense the men can come up with this week....

So what are everyones plans for this day, or did y'all celebrate over the weekend?

Happy Day Everyone!!!

what's up Davida? thanks for the shout. iwant to wish you,all the ladys on the MIXX and the beautiful ladys that visit this board daily a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY from me and all the guys of GFM.

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

I would like to wish everyone on the board a Happy and safe Valentines Day, year and the best and safest 2006 on and off the playing field.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

TO MY SHOUTOUTS PEEPS.....DAVIDA #4, JB #69
DINSUM#10 CUBA(GEE), PITCHER #30, MS.NASHVILLE, CHURCH #2, COACH D, MS.DAT, EX #4, HOMECOMING, JEMEKA #30, MONSTER, SWERVE D, TERRELL B. #9 AND REST OF THE BOARD.

DINSUM (HAPPY BITHDAY 2 YOU

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL THE BASA DIVA SWEETHEARTS.MS.LA,MS.MILLER,MS.DAT NASHVILLE FINEST,PLAYMAKER FAMILY,HOTGIRLS FAMILY,502GIRLZ,NIK.G,MS.ARAKANSAS,AND SHNIKA.W,DAVIDA,MS.NAHVILLE ALSO THE BIG ORANGE&BLUE FAMILY INGCONITA FAMILY FROM THE 502BOYZ & THE DERBY-CITY FAMILY.OH YELL THE BASA FIRST LADY CARMEN EPPS

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Thank you ladies for sending all the love my way. Be blessed.

SHOUTS OUT TO ALL ME PEEPS ON THIS HEARTS DAY.

DAVIDA#7,WADE#2,NEAL 502BOYZ,COACH D,GREENE#44,#15,MS. MILLER, NIK G,GINA, HOMECOMING,CHURCH#2,MS. ARKANSAS,EXODUS#44,DINSUM#10,NKOZONE.
BASA AND EASTSIDE PLAYERS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DINSUM!!!!!
EVERYONE HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!

Happy V-Day ladies.

Happy day!

THANK YOU FROM THE ORANGE AND BLUE FAMLIY (INCOGNITO) HAPPY VALENTINES TO YOU TO

OPPS THE THANK YOU IS TO NEAL(502BOYZ)

Happy V-Day to all of the BASA family and the people who post daily. Be blessed and don't get stressed.Have a good day don't eat too much(candy) or food or have too many drinks. Hey Dinsum, we miss you, hit us up!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY (MS MICHELLE) #21

JUST WANTED TO SAY HAPPY V-DAY AND GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY 2 LIL SISTERS (DAVIDA#7,MS NASHVILLE),NASHVILLES FINEST,JUST US #11 AND THE REST OF THE BASA LADIES!!!ITS ALMOST THAT TIME...HOLLA AT CHA BOY!!!!!!1 #69

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ON THE CIRCUIT FROM BOB WHAT UP 13

Happy V-Day to Gina, Dasha, Davida, Ms. Dat, Ms. Ark, Ms.LIA, All the Hot Girls, All the Playmakers, Nashville Finest(where was you yesterday), Nik G, Ms. Nashville, Greene#44, Supersonic#211, Incognito#13, and how could I miss Ms. Miller. If I missed any of you ladies let me know, I did not mean to. GO AHEAD LADIES AND GET DOWN ON THIS HEART DAY1.

Wuz up? JB 69, Happy V-Day Sweetie! You know we miss you down here..... Have a good one and see you soon.

Thanks NKO, greatly appreciated. Take care and see you soon

HELLO #13 THANKS FOR THE RESPOND.ALSO WHICH ONE IS U ON YOUR WEB-SITE PICTURE SO I CAN PUT A FACE WITH A NAME.

I'm the one that did the profile Michelle, Supersonic21, if you go to profile archives you will see who I am, I had a baby last year that's why I didn't play much, but I did in the worlds. Check it out

I'm sorry NKO and #13, I didn't read the response right and I thought you were talking to me, but you were talking to #13, sorry forget the previous post.

Homecoming,
Can you give us something nice on this Valentines Day?

Thanks Davida, Happy V-Day to you TOOO!

OK Homecoming.. I should have known that you did it big already.. It was under Church's post.... Thanks..

Nik G of course. You know me I will do what I do

Love is tender, Love is patient, Love is kind
Love often blows our mind
With visions of rapture we try to hold on to you
This is why we do some of the things that we do
For instance when you come home a late
You sit at the table awaiting your plate
Love is patient
When you out with the boys gambeling and playing cards
Then when we around your guys and pretend to be all hard
Love is tender
What about the time you forgot all about my birthday
What about we made plans and you went your seperate way
Love was kind
No matter what and with all that you put me through
I still have to say that "I love you"
Our love has no begining or an ending
I knew that from the begining
When I prayed to the Lord to bring me a good man
I heard the words to just stand for you I have a plan
So I stood there just like I was told
There you stood all big and bold
You are the wind that sets my heart to sail
A love like ours will never fail
Our destination we can not see
I want you to know "THAT YOU COMPLETE ME"

AWWWWWWW HC,

U ARE THE MAN, THE POEM MAN THAT IS...

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

DON'T MATTER WHAT YOU LADIES LOOK LIKE. YOU STILL DESERVE A VALENTINES DAY SHOUT OUT!!!
SMALLZ

Homecoming THANK YOU, THANK YOU! That was Wonderful...

Smallz you are crazzzy.. Cute post

I AM THE ONE WITH BRAIDS NEXT TO #35 AND THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE WITH THE ORANGE SWEATSHIRT

HEY FAKE NUMBER (13) HOW IS YOUR BABY GIRL

In the last Incognito team picture, who is the 3rd girl from the left kneeling with the braids?

SHE IS DOING GOOD 13 BAD AS HELL JUST LIKE DAD SEE YOU SOON

Happy V-Day Nik G
Smallz

Thanks Smallz..Happy V-Day to you as well!
I trust that you had a good day and will claim that your evening will be that much more!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU LOVELY LADIES.

THANKS FOR THE SHOUTS AND BIRTHDAY WISHES DAVIDA,MS.LA,AND SUPERSONIC#21.I'LL BE HOLLIN' AT YOU SOON.TAKE CARE,DINSUM#10

Happy Valentines Day to Niki G, Joyce, Davida, Nashville's Finest #21, Ms. Nashville, Shneka, the entire "All Dyme Team", all the Hot Girls and each and every sister out there keep doing what you do. I was off work yesterday so I'm a day late but as they say better late than never. COACH D OUT!

Thanks Coach D! See you soon......

HEY D AND COACH D,

GLAD TO SEE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A GOOD WEEK, SEE YA SOON, THANKS FOR THE LOVE

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB) AKA