BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"....Happy V-DAY....Check In....free your mind!!!

.... ....First off.....2 ALL the LADIES of BASA,FANS,VIEWERS....HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ....from "CHURCH" ....What's Crackin?...I see everyone,well some are in ...with the bump up!! All I have 2 say is.......this is positive ....2 have your team move up....means you good and you need better competition ,but some don't want that ....but that just evens the playing field.....and I have 2 say something 2 you NEW JACKS from REC, who happen 2 be SUPER in '06.....it's not pretty up in HERRE....so YOU will be getting your proper doses of ASS whoopings......so just HUSH...for a moment...let me write......and I'm sure COMP...is waiting on 2 teams as of NOW... ...Ah! this is just the beginning.....and 2 Team Dynasty...Welcome....You WILL be on the HIT list.....and Now some gossip....WHERE's the BROWNS????...and EXTREME has never left the BUILDING....and the City Hitters...I would like for you 2 match up with GA MAJIC....I wonder who will win .....so NKO could you please drop a WORD for 2DAY.....and Home Coming..... ...Let it Do what it DO....and break the LADIES off something sweet.....and HOT!!HOT!!....so everyone enjoy your 2'sday....this V-DAY....and Just DO what YOU DO....."CHURCH"

Re: "AAAYYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"....Happy V-DAY....Check In....free your mind!!!

Hey Church.. Happy Valentines Day Back at you!......
I see we must have been thinking the same thing at the same time... As soon as I started the Valentines Day Shout Out post I saw yours!.. hmmmmmmmm

Re: "AAAYYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"....Happy V-DAY....Check In....free your mind!!!

...it's All GOOD....Ladies will post on yours and Fellows....do what YOU do....and CHURCH these LADIES.....

What up CHURCH? Glad you got this board up and popping this morning.... hey pass that ... Time to play Casanova...hummmm Do the unexpected on a V-Day. Hey to the move ups, Don't dry your eye, here comes you mother with those 2 little guys.....aaaaaaayyyyy Happy V-Day to Gina, Nik G, THill, Nashville, Incognito, Ms LA, Hot Girls, Playmakers 8, 5, 11, 13, all the Playmakers and my buddy Playmaker #24 , Ms Dat, Don King, and I know I'm leaving somebody out that gives me shouts, sorry...Happy Valentine's to all the BASA women...

Happy Valentine's Day shout outs to all board members!!!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to all. Lil Redde, Coach D, Church, Nik G...Make it happen today fellas, she's worth it.

Happy Valentines Day Prez!! And to everybody else,,,don't indulge too much in those Valentine choclates, the season is just around the corner!!

...Thanks...Ms DAT,Kiethag,Philosopher...same 2 you ALL...see you soon

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY FELLAS!!!!

Davida #7 (GAMIXX) #4 (WWB)

Happy V-Day to all!

Hot Girl #11

Happy Valentine's Day to the troops thats supporting us in Afghanistan and Iraq....Ya'll just need a big !!!!!1

What's crack'n today on this Valentines day? This goes out to Just Us, Davida,Dasha,Ms. Dat we still want our $ too....lol, Ms Nashville,Ms Arkansas,Gina,Nik G,Playmakers, and all the women of the BASA...this is for all of you..aaayyyyyyyy
Today is the day where people look to get in their request
Today is Valentines day so get let your love confess
Who is the one that you are looking too love the most
Guy’s let the ladies know how you feel on this post
Let them know what’s deep down in your heart
Let them know you never want to part
Let the ladies know how you truly feel
Just don’t forget to keep it real (church)
Love is something that has no cost
Just because you express yourselves don’t mean you’re soft
Let your lady know just how much she means to you
Fella’s love your ladies and do what you do
Today love is all in the air
This is the time to tell them how much you care
So take your lady by the hand
Let her know that you have a plan
Tell her that you will never let her go
Tell her the things that she needs to know
It’s time out for playing all the games
If you truly love her then love has no shame
Take her and hold her close in your arms
Let her know you mean her no harm
Let her feel all of your love
Let it fall fresh on her like the rain above
Tonight love her all night long
If love’n her is right then you can’t go wrong!

Thanks Wade back at ya!!!! Everyone have a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! I hope that your day will be enjoyable.

Go Head Homecoming, that was nice

... ....My peeps be putting it DOWN in hte TOWN....."CHURCH"

"THE"

I second that notion good job Homecoming, and Happy Valentines Day to all that come on this board and to you and yours, be blessed. Even if you don't get what you want, remember that there is someone else worst off than you. I know that it's easier said than done, but try and that goes for me too.

Church....what up...? Happy Valentines day to all the ladies and men make sure your daughters receive some luv as well...YD#2

What's crackin? YD#2.....give me a call 629-3042

Happy V-Day to EVERYBODY Don't break nothing, don't hurt nothing tonight, to all of you couples out there.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!! I hope you all and your special someone's have a great day too!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL. LET THIS BE A DAY WHEN WE SHOW EACH OTHER THE LUV THAT WE WANT OURSELF. Ladies I hope you'll get a lot of chocolate, flowers, cards, etc., that you deserve. Men, I hope that the same luv that you have been giving you receive it back. Let it be from motheres, fathers, children, etc. Homecoming good job as usually. Church continue to do what you do and I will holla at u l8r. Shout out to the main board people and someone that I have been leaving out on my shouts I would like to apologies for and that is Playmaker#24(ATL). Well what is the word of today, HOPE-In times of change, there is no incentive so great and no medicine so powerful as hope for a better tomorrow. So what I am saying to the teams that got moved up is this, change comes often and without any incentives of hope, but the way we prepare ourself for tomorrow is what makes us better. People we just have to step our game up to compete. Much luck to those teams and do what you have been doing at the other level.Where is my board staff, staff check in with your titles so people will know who you are, I will set it off. Nkozone-Chief of Staff. So Church here and 2 hits please and pass to Wade, , to Exodus with a shot of Hen, do what you do.

Tito aka..."CHURCH".......my position PREZ.......here SECURITY...and Home Coming and #15 and WADE.....hit this ...next

Cheif of security in the Haters dept. also the HPGIC.

Get out of here HC i'm the Head of all security...lol You just do what you do.....And you forgot to pass the Hen homie....Nice job NKO keep preaching up n her. Now can we get the whole cabinet to meet in the Green room..../looks as though our dnb vice pres done shot somebody and it's all over the news.

Where you at Wade and the rest of our staff?

Wolf aka VP...done shot somebody!!....CABINET meeting in GREENHOUSE.....ASAP.....and bring more WRAPS

My bad not Wolf.....lol What's his face Bush's boy

He is VP....him and DICK was 2gether having batting practice

gather around......Home Coming has something 2 say.......

Hey yall its the first lady of the board checking in-I think that is the title I was given

I cant do that one yet. I have to get that one on wax first, but to let everyone in on it. Ya boy HC is trying to break into the music business. As soon as I learn more you will. I would like to thank all of those who has inspired me or gave me an encouraing word, or even a prayer. Even the haters cause you make me better. Thanks to all. Clay I need to get with you also. Thanks to the BASA for giving me the chance to put my stuff out here. It wont be forgotten.

HEY HC

WHAT CHA UP TO??? GREAT POEM AS USUAL

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

What up #4 you know what I'm doing....lol

.....Fellow's.....we forgot GINA!!...how could you forget GINA .....Happy V-day.....and stay up ....."CHURCH"

Gina, check out my post I didn't forget you.

Happy V Day Everyone.

I did not forget Gina either, Church you is going to be in Gina's doghouse because how could you forget Gina. Gina he did not mean it, will you please forgive him, to much on his brain. Tend to forget sometimes, forgive please!

Church while you was busy choking(off of )
And Homecoming out joking
You'll did not no the flip side of Gina
because when left out she's worse than Hurricane Katrina!

DAVIDA #7...

MY POSITION THE SHOUTOUT LADY

Uhmmmmmm David aka the Shout Out Lady can you please come to the meeting in the Green Room. 15 where you and Wade at?

OK EX, BUT THE NEXT TIME YOU FORGET THE OTHER "A" IN MY NAME, I AM GOING TO TELL THE PREZ ON YOU...

I WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE , BUT A SISTA WILL HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR THAT SECOND HAND , I GOT SOME GOOD LUNGS YOU KNOW...

Man you know I just came out of the Green Room and sometimes the letters look a little hazy

HC

SEE THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, MAY WE PLEASE HAVE THE MEETING IN THE OVAL OFFICE INSTEAD...MY LUNGS AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE IT. PLUS ALL THAT MIGHT MESS A SISTAS VOICE UP. GOTTA MAKE SURE PEOPLE CAN HEAR THE SHOUTOUTS...PLEASE ASK THE PREZ IF THATS OK

Davida it is the 2d hand smoke that is getting to you but all those greasy cheeseburgers. Lay off the grease girl.(LOL) Thanks for the shout out lady. Meeting been moved to the Oval office so Prez it is a no smoking office, but you can hit you flask that you got hid in the file cabinet. (Prez is drinking in the Oval office) don't be like the VP was while hunting.

Ok I see you. Since I called you David you call me HC. Well ok that was fair I guess that get'n to you hugh.....lol Well you will be ok. Besides the Oval is being Remodeled from the last Just Us party when they set the Roof on ......The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire, we dont need to water let that mickey fickey burn, burn mickey fickey burn.....AAAAYYYY Now if yaw'll dont mind me saying this Just Us but Lets do it do it do it.

HC

OH DANGGGGGGGG MY BAD, THAT WASN'T MEANT FOR YOU HC, YOU MY BOY...THAT WAS MEANT FOR EX, EX STAY OUT OF THE GREEN ROOM B/C IF YOU CALL ME "DAVID" ONE MORE TIME...

HC, ONCE AGAIN I AM SO SORRY

Homecoming, I was looking for you to do something nice and came to this post and read it.... As always "keep those words flowing"

Nik G check out your post.

HAPPY V-DAY LADIES AND GENTS BOARD MEMBERS AND BOARD FOUNDERS..BASA WHOLE STAFF..
SMALLZ

Sorry, been in a meeting, just checking back in...Here pass that so I can go to the next meeting on . Hey Wade aka #2....young wadeezy...the real talk prince of the board...aaaaayyyyy...board member secretary of state..move over condy!

....Please stop...leaving the A out of david....ccough...Davidaaaaaa.....name.....and It's nice 2 see everyone in Attendance and who's under clothes is that by the sofa BAR...get it.....Them dang on HOT GIRLS...my sister #11 was here and left the place trashed...but the pictures are nice....We must get it ready for the WHITE party and speaking of parties.....SHOUT-OUT lady B-Day is coming Thurs. 16th make sure you all be counted.....and please B.Y.O.B. and the "B" stands for Whatever so inconclusion everyone is doing a great and the board is POPPING....Ok...where's The First Lady Ms.DAT.....do you and NKO have those shirts and Home Coming do you have those poems ready, Security how we look on ??? Will we have enough?? and if not...you need to make the CALL and where? in the ...is the VP WOLF...???....anyone eles have something 2 say, before we depart

The poems are ready and i'm sure Ex has the hen and everything else he will need ready so it looks like we are ready to go.

Here is the first lady...t-shirts are being taken care off, be sure to stop by the frats table at the draft as well as all of the major tourney's this summer. Also be ing looking for a bg announcement from the frat in the days to come

YEAH ME...

HEY PREZ, CAN I GET A WHITE CAKE W/WHITE CREAMY ICING??? THATS MY FAVORITE

Happy Valentine's Day ALL!!! Thanks Wade for the shout out. What's going on Wade? Ready for the season??? Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

THill

No Sir Church those were not mine, I don't wear size 12, I'm a 6. Get it right next time. Now lets see UMMM who could those have been? And the pictures are those you took when we were there playing Taboo for shots and you took those pictures with the pink wig, pink thongs, and a white ballcap that had HOT GIRL on the front. Now we did have a blast. Sorry for the mess, we'll be back to clean it up if you promise to put that pink wig back on

,sis#11 I know those weren't yours, but next time keep closer I on your GUEST and I'm going to need for Security to get that camera from you ASAP....

We'll make sure you have PRIVATE security "church"! We got you!!

Security don't want nan day of me, I will have those pictures on the board Friday. Now run tell security that!

Hot Girl #11

MY BAD #11-I didn't know he was trying to get the camera from you! OH NO!!!!! Back him up! I don't think your security can get through ALL the HOT GIRLS!!!

Hey Church we're having a photo shoot Friday, are you coming? We have a special outfit for you . Bring security with you because it may get out of hand.

We never too far away....lol I hope it's some gangsta outfits like Tony Montana...>AAAAYYYYYY

Do you remember how Jada Pinkett set it off. Better yet my girl Hot 8 and I in the Bonnie and Clyde thing. .

chruch wassup my cat don't forget about those youngdudes we will mbe making sdomenoise this year but get a yo boy to see whats up with later on that get at cha boy

ALL day every day-tell 'em #11. They don't know nothing about that!!!

Hot Girls.....ya'll all right with me.....and SMASH1: I'm going over by the way...once I leave...I'll call you in an Hour....."CHURCH"

And your alright with us-----as long as you don't try and come through SECURITY!!!

Church looks like we scared your so called security away. Looks like you need some new security, Hot Girls will be happy to assist you in anyway possible. You know we stay strapped and ready for whatever1

It's many that will be coming...so VIP our section Please....and thanks in advance..."CHURCH"

i got u i be at the crib

Hey, hey back up.....a brotha take a break for one min and now just trying to take over. OK we gone have to elevate our security level to Alpha orange. Everybody stand by...... Hot 11 follow me to the Green Room and Hot 8 you stay right there. Cant have you two together yawll already done tore up the Oval office.

Church do you need us to escort you to your destination tonight?

that is now yaw'll

We done took over more than that, you just don't know it yet.

The green room is tore up too, your services are no longer needed Sir. We got this.

Ok we gone call in LL......I think were going to need back up, I think we are going to need back up....lol

Go head hot girls!! Show them how women handle thiers!!

Your gonna have to call the whole DERRTY SQUAD to handle us. Hot I think I need you, check in with your girl!

We are in control-in case ya'll haven't figured it out yet!!! #11 we might need to check this green room out!!! It doesn't matter who you call they can't handle us-BELIEVE ME!!!!

What up Ms. Dat, I forgot to inform you that Charlie will be calling us shortly, we have a mission to accomplish. Hot 8, you, and myself. Charlies' Hot Angels.

You know I'm here and have your back #11!!!

OK, I'm calling out the big guns now.We on Red alert take the Prez underground. Calling all the fella it's time to check in they trying to jack our post. Wade, 15,NKO, all Graystone, Class Act, ATL Storm. Fella's it's time to take off the gloves. HC check in

PUT UP THE RED THE HOT GIRLZ ARE ON THE MAKE SURE YOU HOT GIRLZ DON'T WEAR PAINTS WITH THE OPEN TO THE ALL WHITE AFFAIR..
SMALLZ

I got y'all back, you know me , Ex, HC, Church, NKO and dem is at odds right now anyway, over this little piece of money they are going to be owing me when Davida and Dasha tap that in

Hey hotties, what have yall taken over other than the party and what don't we know yet? Just wondering!!!Is it too hot too handle?

I know ya'll don't think we're scared of any of those you just named off. Like # 11 said The Charlie's Angels are in the house-NOW WHAT YOU GONNA DO!!!

Dont encourage this behavior curious.

Ok so thats how you want to play.
Hey ladies we got a war going on;
Hot 8, Hot 22, Hot CG, Ms. Dat, Hot 10, Hot 45, Ms. Nashville, Davida, Nashville's Finest Ms. Green, Ms. Arkansas,Gina,Just Us, Ga. Mix, Supersonic,Nik G, Playmakers 1-50 I need everyone front and center, its about to go down, and we are taking over this @#@#@

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ERRYBODY,AND THANKS FOR THOSE
GOOD IDEAS YOU GUYS GAVE ME,AND IF I MAKE A BABY TONIGHT YOU GUYS BETTER BE READY TO HELP ME TAKE CARE
OF IT P.S. YOUR MAN TITEMAN.

THERE'S A MEETING IN THE LADIES ROOM!!!

We're on the way Ms. Dat. Make sure you bring the amo too.

Bad boys, bad boys what you gone do when they coming 4 u
What you gone cause they on they way
I see Smallz done checked in to help save the day
Now this was suppose to be about love
But we got women checking in from all the above
That's ok cause we got each others back
Were about to spoil your little attack
Watch how we post more that you
Give it up ladied cause now your through
Ex get back to the back and devise a plan
We will hold off these women and make this a stand
Were about to all come together
They will fold when we get that ATL Stormy weather
We can lay them rest and lay them down on the Graystones best
With the help of the City Hitters we will be a success
Hit the bat signal to all the men
Let these women know they just cant win. AAAAAYYYYY

What do you mean Exodus4, don't encourage this behavior, all I did was ask a question. Just asking and that's fine if there's no answer.LOL

WHATS UP MS DAT AND NEKA #11

I AM IN THE HOUSE AND READY TO GO TO WAR...WHAT TIME IS THE MEETING MS DAT??? SEE THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE SATISFIED UNTIL WE GET ALL OF THAT ..............

Whateva, cute poem, but not too cute. We will prevail!!!!

Bad girls bad girls we done came through we done came through and now your tied up too.
Bring all the men you can
because we've already mastered a plan,
you thought the pres was down, and on your side,
he's already with us, thats why hes trying to hide
Ms.Dat has the amo, you can't mess with us,
the guys you named to help you, all they do is fuss,
Hot 8 is head of security, and more than ready to battle
you better call off your boys and jump on our saddle.
just so you know your on the wrong team,
they don't have your back at all, well at least thats how it seems.

HERE YE HERE YE HERE COMES THE JUDGE IF THIS PROBLEM
CAN'T BE SOLVED I'LL GIVE ALL YOU LADIES ONE NIGHT IN
THE HOLE WITHOUT A HUSBAND OR A BOYFRIEND,NOW ORDER IN
THE COURT.

Ms. Dat could you please through Tite man in the cell next to the pres. and put that baby blue teddy set on him and if he says another word, dress him up in pink and put him on our front line.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH NEKA

I tried to tell security he can't get with us women, but no he wanted to start this, so now we shall finish it. Good looking out ladies, we need to take turns keeping watch out for that so called security.

DONE! Now why he gone go a say something like that, knowing it is them who can't be without us> Just for that, not only do you have to wear the teddy, but the one with the matching thongs and garter belt...SMILE AND SAY CHEESE!!!

Hey fellas just so you know, the pres said to tell you go n@#@s go.
They are too deep, and if I say another word they will put me to sleep
Homecoming please come better than that,
they have a woman in charge and she goes by Ms.Dat.
Help me help me if you can
but the women are dangerous so have a good plan.

signed: Mr. President

Here they come with barrells blazen
Take the little one since she's over there shaken
Give up now or you'll be trough
You know this wont work Charlie done double crossed you
Ms Dat, Davida, Dasha, I thought we had ran you out of town
Hot 8 aint no sense in you sitting there with the frown
Hot we going to give you one last chance
Drop the weapons and assume the stance

Hey Ms. Dat put that picture with the ones we already have of the Pres.

GOTCHA NEKA, I WILL RELIEVE HOT #8, AND KEEP WATCH FROM 6P-12AM

DO THE LADIES RUN THIS MUTHA SUCKA< H#%$ YEAH?? THis is my first announcement as PREZ..RECOGNIZE

..."AAAAYYYYY"....Security... ...I see the business is picking up.....and the Oval office is off the chain...I hope you hot girls have all that ...at the white party....Because WE will envade and Take over the party....WE DEEP...and not in SHi*t... ,SECURITY.....Just wait you'll see ......"CHURCH" and Ms.Dat and it's ON

BRING IT!!! SEE YOU IN VIP!!!!

2 be continue....

Quick Davida throw a bomb and make it atomic,
then get the oozie and hand it to 21 supersonic
Keep your hands in the air homcoming and dont you take another step
Hot 8 take all his clothes,and take him to Ms. Dat, to get him preped.
Dasha get the yellow teddy and make sure its a thong
and when he gets dressed make that b#@$! sing us a song.
Oh how he loves us women and we are the best,
that'll teach you next time, now cover that bird chest.

with a special guest....

Ok that Prez is a fake
Do you really think we would let you get the real Prez for goodness sake
Please you got to give us more credit than that
We aint worried about Ms Dat
She stuck in the snow way up there
You must have took a dare
You already know you cant mess with them men
This is a battle you know you cant win
In comes that #4
This is our chance to take the back door
Now that we back in charge Wolf you have total command
Church you stay in the back and work on another plan
This will never happen again
You ladies have just committed a major sin.

Quick Davida I think the Pres has escaped, hit him with your taser gun.

Ok today you held your own
Tomorrow we will see when you were alone
You sit there and talk a good game
To bad you..you tried to get a claim to fame
but for now it's getting late
Tomorrow this will end you just sealed your fate. Holla cause tomorrow it's on!

Ms. Dat is the new President. We've taken over, ladies make sure to come to the white party strapped, I see we may have to go to war.

ALL HAIL SHNEKA QUEEN B...HIP HIP HOORAY, HIP HIP HOORAY...NOW THATS TELLING EM GIRL
LADIES STAY READY AT ALL TIMES

Ms. Dat... MAke sure you have Top Flight Security...Whatever you do don't let them assisinate you before the weekend girl!

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'VE ALLOWED YOU LADIES THE CHANCE TO
GET IT TOGETHER,NOW I MUST PUT YOU LADIES IN THE GAS
CHAMBER AND THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET REVIVED IS TO HAVE MOUTH THE MOUTH WITH SAM CASSELL.

HEY PREZ...(MS DAT)

DO I NEED TO DO ANYTHING ELSE BEFORE YOU LEAVE.

QUEEN B...

I GOT THE OLD PREZ WITH THE TASER GUN, AND NOW HES BACK IN THE CELL...

I'm on the prowl, and I'll help keep watch, but Shneka you could give Homecoming a run for his money. Cause you have definitely out ran him in this race. Now Homecoming, what do our A$$es look like cause I'm sure that you have a good view being that you are behind. Hold it down ladies!!!!LOL

Oh Mr. Titeman you've jumped side on us. Well you need to give us back our Pink and Green thong set, pink boots, and our skirts. Go get your own stuff TRADER!!

Alright Ladies lets hang up all the skirts and thong sets until tomorrow, I'm pretty sure the old President and his so called security Homecoming will bait us in some fresh meat tomorrow, so until then, keep it Gangster ladies!.

Hot Girl #11 over and out!

Great day ladies, sorry I was MIA for a few, I was in a fashion meeting for the Evening White Party!! I think some of the fellas need to take heed, becuase I can foresee a fashion emergency coming...Until tommorow ladies......

Alright ladies, we ran the guys off! Playmakers are always watching. The women have taken over!

Not so soon Playmaker... All the guys have not left the building..We will see you girlz at the next episode
Smallz

That's ok Smallz! I'm still here also!

YEAH SMALLZ,

DON'T FORGET MY SHIFT IS FROM 6-12AM, SO DON'T EVEN TRY IT BUDDY

Davida #7 (GaMixx) #4 (WWB)

see that's what I am talkin' about, the men keep on get caught slippin' .....Keep up the good work ladies...y'all are my SHEROES!!

See, how ya'll gonna team up and take over? Now ya'll knew some of us Men were away in meetings all day. We got ya'll. Stay tuned for Feb 15.... Male Power! Male Power! Let me some of you women for a sec! NKO I'm here, but got meetings for the rest of the week until Friday....