BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CONSPIRACY THEORY

the fix is in! heart of the basa is in missouri. more teams than any other region. they can't field a single competative team to help the cause of the dying competative division. let's move teams up in georgia, ohio and north carolina. something stinks!! the few competative teams in the basa don't travel above the mason dixon line to support any tournaments in the north. what the hell kind of sense does it make to move one or two teams up to a competative division with teams that don't travel. hell there were only a couple of tournaments last year that had a true super-rec division. how does this move make any sense? some type of hidden agenda here!

Re: CONSPIRACY THEORY

First off the move-ups havent even been posted as of right now. Do you know something we dont know? Yeah the heart of the BASA is in Missouri, started in the Lou, but has based coordinators in various regions. The Lou was the first city to boast competitve teams. Supreme was the first BLACK TEAM to bring ball players from out of state! Volley Stars, Explosion, Heat, these teams started out in competitive, so what are you talkin about! You must be a new jack scaredycat! If you have been paying attention to STL softball the last few years, what team out the Lou has been dominant? What team out the Lou has consistently placed in tournaments. Do you really see any competitve level ready teams out the Lou? STL softball has thinned out in the LOU because the BG'S dont take it as seriously as the OG'S did. They too worried on betting something than hitting or catching something. They too concerned with never letting the cooler getting empty. They too concerned with sleeping with they teammates wife or girlfriend. Teams like Xtreme, Stars, City Hitters, and Derty is really all the Lou can boast right now. These very teams I just mentioned take pride and passion of the game to heart. So next time you wanna have a grievance about who aint comp in Missouri know whats really going on. If it was maybe 6yrs ago, then yeah you could have a case but as of now we have alot of reconditioning to do as far as boasting a competitve softball team.

What about Class Act

What about them?

Name more than 3 or 4 players from the Lou on that team or better yet that even has a starting position. Class act has ballplayers from all over. We strictly talking true grain LOUTOWN REPRESENTERS!

Now that's a good question, Class Act, A team that admittedly has 4 or 5 competitive players plus some of the better super rec players that they got from Storm, and I'm sure some good rec players. No beef with Class Act at all but they are from the Lou, or so I thought.

Everybody that's on class-act i think played super-rec last year and it don't take two players to make it a comp team.They are from stl.

The post that was put out by Conspiracy was about Competitive teams from Missouri right? Majority players on Graystone is from Natti, Atlanta Storm-Georgia-GFM-Georgia-Primetime-Georgia-BarbQ-SouthCarolina-Jabali's-Alabama and so on. Im not hating on the Act, but if Class Act was composed of mostly STL ballplayers I rest my case!

OK playa name em'

wolf put a team together to compete on a regular basis, not to just play every now and then. his team will be good for the super-rec as well as the other teams that were already there. he picked players to compete with bbq and graystone. he will probably be more dissapointed than anyone about having the best two teams in the super-rec division moved up!!

...people!!!...The ACT is more like a melting "POT"...mixed flavor...sort of like GUMBO and for the RECORD...Majority of US in the LOU has Played competitive for many years and STILL CAN.....so how about just sitting back and SHUT the and allow the BASA 2 make the MOVES.....with the MOVE-up......and when your team is on or in that OWWWEEE Bracket.....then YOU'LL know and let's all just wait for the classification's....."CHURCH"

Player I said name EM!

The act use to be a full loaded stl team but at the same notion why are we still talking about a team that has'nt did anything yet? we know about greystone team bbq, and etc but to be totally honest class-act can play super-rec bcuzz they hav;nt did anything.They say they have certain ball players but who knows for sure what they have.

Thank you Church! And to player, like I said, I dont have beef with Wolf or Class Act. YOU SAID he did have a number of ballplayers from the Lou and I SAID NAME EM! this was not to turn into anothe bash Class ACT post. Im responding to Conspiracy Theory who absolutely dodnt kmow what the hell he or she was talking about.

the fix is in!!

We only have 4 guys from missouri that's playing for class-act. Wolf,Eddie,J,and Troy.Like the other person said we have'nt did squat this year but if we get moved up then we will just be moved up but if Wolf has other ideas going on then will just have to just wait and see.

Naw whats fixed is your simple mind player. You really have nothing legit to say to me. You just saw tjis post and decided to hear yourself talk move on.

Player what r u talking about? what type of fix is in? lets just play some softball and shut the #### up!

it's got your simple ass posting reponses!!!! all of this talk about what the LOU has done in the past and yes all of those old competative players from yester year are still playing in super-rec or below. but it must be okay in the LOU. like i said the fix is in!! if you don't like it "do your research" then you can shut the "F" up!!

you said class-act has 4 or 5 comp players on there team,who are they if i know and read the post right they only have all super-rec players xcept 1 or 2.How many did taylormade i mean graystone have that played comp before they became G.S. the same with team bbq.Was'nt they a comp team the year before? like they said what has class-act accomplished last year?

in order to get a championship back to the LOU.....something must be done. the fix is in!!

atlanta storms whole team was competaive and they won the world twice and now they are allowed to play in the super-rec. someone in the basa must have sponsered them before or something. something stinks!!!

Man give me a break!!!

The storm was'nt a comp team,they are a good solid team wit chyemistie that plays together.I knowthat storm,class-act,air-mac,derrty,xtreme and a few others can still play super-rec cuzz they don't have the power to hit 10 hr's consisted like the other comp teams including graystone, and teambbq.

oh, i'm sorry i meant ragdolls. they won back to back worlds and then became the atlanta storm.

Player you must be on your rag this morning. Who do you play for or should I say keep the book for?

Atlanta Storm has always played REC ball,when the BASA went to 3 Divisions we moved to Super Rec..played one yr in Columbus Worlds after winning back to back REC titles with the Competitive Division

I would like to say this to the player. First of all when you become man or woman to say who you are then we will address you accordingly. You are a person of negative issues and we here on this board are trying to make things happen in a positive way to better everything about the BASA Softball we can. We are trying to become the best organization when it comes to softball, so we do not mind corrective negative issues but stick to the facts if you know them and if you don't then ask the question before you let your mouth go in flow.(Your mind is a terrible thing to waste and you always is wasting air time. So when you have enough courage to say who you play for and your name then shut the funk up because you do not know nothing about the Lou.

you tell me....you are the one doing the research!

BASA do not give in. Implement your changes. All things must change, other associations make changes and hear the same gripes but you know what…they still make changes. You can't please everyone. Some say; great move them up, others say no we should stay where we are. There has to be a judge or governing body and that's you all(BASA staff). DO what you feel is best for the organization and like the mentally strong teams we are, we'll adapt. Like we always do!

the fix is in!!!

Player you are right, the fix will be when we kick you butt off this board and let you go blow some hot air some place else. I would like to say to you this; You must have some beef with the people who run the BASA because you are talking about who sponsor teams, who played, who the hell are you to speak on those questions when you can't even be man'woman to stand up and say who/what/where the hell you are from and represents. So man do us a favor and if you are that concern then go to the site and get the BASA telephone number and go directly to the BASA and they will let you know what is taking place and then be positive with your responses. Now go tell that and get the funk out of the BASA msg board because some of us are looking forward to this upcoming season and we will not let a feww knuckleheads get in our way of having a fun filled BASA Softball season, win or loose. We are stressing we are family and if you can't handle that then let the gate of the field hit you where the good Lord split you and we will holla at you. No disrespect but I am telling to stop being so negative. Peace and see ya when you can stop hiding behind the net.

i respect that nko zone. i am looking forward to a great season as well. but i also have a right to my opinion as well. i don't have a beef with hercle or nell....the organization is great. but like i said before.....THE FIX IS IN!!!!!!

by the way nkozone.....you don't have enough "stick" to get me kicked off of anything!

...But I DO!!!

we can both call the same people.

... "Betcha can't do it like me,...NOPE!!!......reason....You still ducking behind names...why? not stick behind what YOU believe....run tell that......and welcome back....you were blocked out before.....hmmmmmm...OH...you can go back....."CHURCH"

anonimity is great!! i have an option.....don't be upset because i choose to exercise it! who hasn't been blocked off the board at one time or another.....including yourself. so like i said before....we can call the same people or person for all that matters. you are right....i'm not in st. louis with you, but telecommunications is wonderful. free speech...........the fix is in!!

...If the FIX is IN?.....Then what are YOU going 2 do about it .....................................................................................................EXACTLY .....so JUST wait....like everybody else......because....little do you know...WE in the STL...(players)and (coaches) are in the DARK on this TOO ....but WE're Waiting right along with every other player....."CHURCH"

Okay message board people if we start not responding to his negative posts then he will not have anybody to talk to so I will be the first to say this, who is player, in our eyes you do not exist. So what up Church who is that no name person?

save the soft talk nkozone.....you don't run anything! all of this waiting and 2 teams in the super-rec are getting moved. waiting around all day long like some big board room decisions had to be made. the lack of a timely reponse tells the whole picture. you sit around in the dark, but some things are obvious. we support the basa 100%, but the rationale behind the move is bs!!! if you don't like it, then don't respond!

BASA Move ups are posted player and now eat your words. Stop talking stuff you only think u know.

the only problem i have is that we only played "SUPER-REC" rules on two tourneys last year. how is it that now all of a sudden there is actually going to be a "SUPER-REC" div at tourneys this year cuz we got moved up? at least let us win "SUPER-REC", or play at,those actual rules b4 making moves. for all of you who dont know, there were no "SUPER-REC" div at no tourneys last year because "not enuff teams wanted to play "SUPER-REC" rules so we won 3 hr's tourney all last year in basa. now you have all these "SUPER-REC" teams ready to go,huh?!! bullllll-shiiiiiiiit!

....You guys be good, ,sure gone miss playing you , You good though....just handle that...ok...moving right along......

CHURCH YOU KNOW I LOVE HITTING HR'S SO I WILL ENJOY THAT ASPECT BECAUSE THATS EASIER FOR ME, BUT THE CHALLENGE OF BEATING MORE,QUANTITY & QUALITY, SUPER-REC TEAMS DRIVES ME & MY TEAM. WE WILL JUST SEE LESS OF EACH OTHER ON THE FIELD, WHICH IS COOL FOR YOU !BUT, GOOD LUCK TO YOU & YOUR TEAM,NOTHING BUT PROPS 4 U OVA HERE!!

the bottom line nkozone......2 teams were moved into the competative division like i said. i didn't care about what was happening in your division. you'll be hearing from all of those teams that got moved soon enough.

For what it's only going to be graystone!!!!LOLLOL

....Dang...#12 Graystone...I won't be able 2 get 2 play my favorite team.....and it was nice battles....but Indy....was the worse I had against GS.....but the respect is there for you ALL....and once again good luck on your new level...see you guys...soon....and tell my peeps #2 second base.....2 swing away......."CHURCH"

#2 CHURCH I WAS AT THAT GAME THAT WAS YOUR WORSE ,OFF THE CHEST SHOT I NO THAT HURTED BUT WE ALL NO THATS PART OF THE GAME,YOU WILL GET TO SEE YOUR FAVORITE TEAM THIS YEAR DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT. YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE ALL YOU TEAMS OUT THERE GRAYSTONE WILL SEE YOU SOON OR LATER

...Greystone#1 fan......I got hit in STL, not Indy,you must not have been there,you HIGH?....and The shot came from the rubber,OFF the glove,tampered the glove hand, into the air, that was nothing....I've seen WORSE...and for the RECORD DERRTY is not hiding....We're SUPER REC .... but I'm pretty sure we won't see each other.....DANG!!

MY BAD CHURCH THATS RIGHT THAT WAS THE LOU I'M NOT HIGH JUST BUZZING FROM THE BUD LITES AND YOU WILL SEE THEM G-STONE CATS THIS SEASON YOUR FAVORITE TEAM, GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR C YOU AT THE DRAFT.

HOW CAN CITTY HITTERS INCLUDE THEMSELVES IN THE SAME BREATH AS EXTREME, VOLLEY STARS, DERRTY, OR ANYONE ELSE. THEY HAVE YET TO PLAY A TOURNAMENT. THIS KILLS ME. WHEN IT ALL BOILS DOWN YOUR ARE JUST IMPACT WITH TWO OR THREE EXTRA PLAYER. I'M TRULY SURPRISED THAT 3XCHAMP HAS YET TO PUT A MUZZLE ON YOU. STOP TAKING CREDIT FOR GAMES PLAYED AT FAIRGROUNDS.