BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ms. Nashville

Miss Nashville where are you. Haven't seen you post in a while. Will you be at any of the early tournaments, I hope to introduce myself.Is that Cool?

Re: Ms. Nashville

Player, I don't mind you introducing yourself to me, that's all good . See you soon at the tournaments. I want to give shout-out to everybody , Hotgirls/Just Us, 911, Hercle, Older Man, Davida, Dasha, Jameka, Tito #2, Big9(Bruno) wuz up Bruno?, Ms. Miller, YD#2, NKO, D3, Gina, Ms. LA and Arkansas,
Wade , ball or fall, Godfather Management, all BASA staff, and the Player... You know the routine.... gather hands and ....... I like this saying, " Stay Positive" that's a good one.

Dang lady you've been MIA. Glad to hear your back! Hope all is well! See you this weekend!

Hot Girl/Just Us #11

Welcome back Dasha and I still am going to hoop you out. Your sister is MIA too.

I'm back! Had a lot of things to do that's all. I will see ya'll this weekend, I hope the weather act right this weekend .. Go Hotgirl it's almost your birthday!!!!

No! No! NKO, I'm not Nashville's Finest(Dasha), I'm Ms. Nashville(Angela) baby!!!

HEYYYYYYY GIRL,

HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND? HEY CONGRADULATIONS ON THE MOVE I WILL GET WITH LATER ON THE B-BALL THING...

WHATS UP NEKA,

HIT ME ON MY BOX GIRL

NKO,

NOW YOU KNOW I AM NEVER MIA...YOU NEED TO GO BK TO THE THURSDAY SHOUTOUTS FROM LAST WEEK

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

You got mail Davida!

That's right Ms. Nashville next Wednesday! So we will be celebrating it that Friday at the Party. Do it do it do it!!

Hot Girl #11

What's up Neka?? Can't wait until the party-you know it's gonna be better than the last one (and that was off the chain)!!! I thought it was your birthday week??? Where the HOT GIRLS AT???? I'm back now! DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!

Sorry you are right I just was waiting on her to post so I can give her a joke or two.

Go Shneka its yo Birthday! Go Shneka it yo Birthday!
Hey Davida wuz up girl? It starts March 7th, bring who ever you want to bring, ok.

Wassup Ms.Nashville, glad you back, Thanks for the
shout out

What's up Ms Nashville? Thanks for the shout. Good luck with your new team, you know you my #1 first baseman. What's Davida,ya boy(Bruno),also happy birtday Shneka. Is GFM invited to the party.

Shneka can I answer this one Yes SIIIIRRRRRR!!!

thanks ,you know we like a good party.

Ms. Nashville do you have our dinner ready. We is waiting.

Your apart of Us now, you can answer anything, but yes GF is more than welcome and we look forward to seeing all of you there. Yall also need to come to our party Feb. 24. One of your teammates was at our last one, so the rest of you need to come out this time.

Hot Girl #11

Yeah,Do you????

yeah,i heard. we got you.

WHATS UP B...

THIS YA GIRL, SEE YA NEXT SAT, OH AND ONE OTHER THING DON'T FORGET MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT (FEB 16) !!!

GA MIXX AND GFM 4LIFE

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

City Hitters and DERRTY and Xtreme....and MANY from the LOU will be in the .....HOUSE.....look forward 2 ALL of US being there......and we wearing BLACK... with HOODIES....

you know i got ya.we all we got.(GA MIXX AND GFM) no disrespect,i got love for evryone.

Hey Ms. Nashville tomorrow is V-Day you better stock up on those because there will be some people looking forward or needing one. .

I can't wait, my lil man has me a surprise! And my big one bettter have a good one too.

Hot Girl #11

Miss Nashvile I sure hope I am first with the Valentine wish tomorrow. There is always hope.