BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interesting...

There are three things in my life which I really love: God, my family, and baseball. The only problem - once baseball season starts, I change the order around a bit.
Smallz #3

Re: Interesting...

Hey Smallz, "He" know your heart bro'.Real Talk.L.M.S.

You are exactly right cause during the season I feel like I've wavered on the things that are first and foremost in my life and that's GOD and my family. I miss out on so much when running weekend after weekend to play a sport that is a love of mine, even from an early age. So I think that by BASA having some kind of praise service or a church where everyone can attend that can some what satisfy your spirit and you can play softball and at the end of the day you don't have to feel like you've cheated GOD and that he is pleased.GOD wants to know can we as a people and individuals can be faithful over a few things so that we can all be ruler of many things, be thou faithful until death and GOD will give you a crown of life and believe me he never comes short of his word. True dat Sweat God definitely knows your heart. So BASA the heat is on to try and find some facility to give GOD a corporate praise cause truly as individuals we are the church and he lives in us. Thanks Cory for this post cause I just had this conversation yesterday as a matter of fact, it is definitely important.

Supersonic #21 I think that is a good idea. If it is nothing but Devotion and a couple of songs. That really would start that Sunday off Right

Let's try it in Aiken. Games start at 8:00 on Sunday, so those that can, let's meet at 7:30 and fellowship for a few minutes.

Order of Things

We talked about this some months back and many folks agreed they would like to do the devotional thing. I was going to send a reminder as time got closer, so go ahead and put it on your list - dont forget to put your bibles in your bat bags. Some of the Sonics agreed to give us a song and we can get a prayer and scripture from anyone in the group who is willing to share it with us.

We are wit it.Anything for the LORD, just let me(us) know what we can do.

Please count me in. I would love to participate!!!

Smallz... I'm a bit concerned about your comment... If you change the order when the season starts which becomes priority?
You said God, Family, Softball.... How do you change that order... Tell me that you were just kidding... Before I have to say "Forgive him Lord for he knows not what he just said"

By the way... Hey everyone.... Happy Monday!

Now I didn't mean for anyone to take me serious..God most important is always 1st in my life...That what a joke!!!!
Smallz..

WHAT'S UP SUPERSONIC 21? THAT'S A GREAT IDEA AND IF YOU ARE SINGING,I'LL BE THERE. YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL VOICE. GOOD LOOK TO YOU LADY'S THIS YEAR.(BRUNO)

Yes, my team will be interested . Without our Lord Jesus, there wouldn't be softball or anything else and we all need to thank him every chance we get. Good idea Supersonic and good luck to you and the gang in 2006. See Ya around.

Okay Big9 and Diane, I'll definitely lend my voice, whateva I can do and my team for that matter we will do it.I can't wait, I truly believe that some people will be saved if things are done in decency and order and if it's with our whole hearts somethings will happen.I'm sure that people are wondering how could she as much hell as she raises on the field but let it be known, I might not let my light shine all the time but I KNOW where my help comes from and I also know that GOD is a very present help.

I'll be in Aiken and I am definitely interested. I am new to the circuit and this is a blessing to hear. I was concerned about all the traveling and missing church because I don't want to let my love for the game turn into idolatry. I hope that we can make this happen. This will be great. Basa Can you make this happen?

let your light shine ma. it's good that we are able to do more than just trash talk on this board. when people get a chance to talk about more than just softball. we get a chance to learn alot more about them,but don't ever stop the trash talk. that only makes the game fun.HAPPY VALENTINS DAY to you and the hole Supersonic family. ya boy (bruno)

Thanks Bruno, yeah I love the trash talking but I live GOD more. Much love always, on and off the dirt. Much love to you and your team this year as well, the Supersonics appreciate it. Good looking out.

The Basa doesnt have to make this happen, we the players and those who want to take time out for praise and thanksgiving will make it happen. If you want to be a part, be at the park by 7:30 on Sunday and we will take it from there. There are many who have expressed their intent. You would have to go way back to find the thread where it was first put together but then you could see the names of all those who plan to make it happen.

BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT START WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO HAVE THE LORD TO LOOK OVER US BEFORE EVERY TOURNAMENT..YOU DON'T NEED SMALLZ TO BE PRESENT IT'S ALL LOVE..
SMALLZ

Smallie stay off this website, I don't won't to see your name until after the first tourn. Retire like me and join me in playing water polo. It's exciting.

Re: Interesting... Ponder33

So you retired!! I can't believe it. The STORM Is RAGING. Come see us!!

Come on P-Diddy..You know da will never retire until I stop ..You need to stop
and come on back to your boys..IIIII know all you want to do is sit back in your and watch your and eat all night holla at yur boy..
Smallz..

You are right Smallz, except all Ponder eat is and . And it's showing!!!

Supersonic,21 IM N.

Hey PT 30, good I already know that you can sing. Hooray