BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Player Profile: It's On Poynt!

Check out our latest player profile on your BASA website as we profile Nichol Poyntz of Incognito Women's softball team.

Re: New Player Profile: It's On Poynt!

GOOD INTERVIEW nICHOL AND KEEP THAT TEAM TOGETHER. I GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR TEAM IN THE "O6". THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT AND PLEASE SOMETIMES POST SOMETHING SO WE WILL KNOW YOU ARE THERE AND WE LIKE TO HEAR OTHER PEOPLE COMMENTS.

Hey Nichol good interview and good luckin 2006 to you and your team from the other big orange & blue nation the 502BOYZ

Thanks nkozone, I'll definitely keep the team together and I'll try and post a littel bit more!

Thanks for that organe and blue love Neal!!

Gool luck to both of your teams in 2006!!

....."AAAAYYYYY".....What's Crackin?..Nichol....of Incognito..... ....nice interview....and GOOD LUCK in '06......DERRTY #2

Thanks Church!! Good luck to you and your squad also.

Nice interview girl way to represent the TEAM

that was nice, i enjoyed the truth you speak and way to look out for storm

Thanks Anna Mae or should I say Incognito #13!

Thanks Cuba, you know I always try and keep it real. I'll always be a part of Storm, I'll just be doing it from the sidelines now. Much love!!

Good interview Beautiful way to represent Incognito. Love You!

HEY MS NICHOL

GREAT INTERVIEW, WAY TO REPRESENT THE LADIES OF BASA...GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND INCOGNITO IN THE 06. OH AND THANKS FOR THE SHOUTOUT GIRL TAKE CARE

Davida #7 (GA MIXX) #4 (WWB)

Great interview GIRL..Thanks for the shout out, and good luck rehabing your injury!!

Nichol,

Awesome interview!! Keep doing it big! Go Rattlers!!! Do Tell Marcy I said What's up!

The Rattlers will Strike, Strike, & Strike again!

WB 24

Thanks Mr. "Lat"imer! Love You too!

Thanks Davida and Ms. Dat!! Good luck in 2006.

WB, Thanks for the FAMU love!!! Go Rattlers!! I'll definitely pass on your message on to Marcy.

Great interview Nichol,Good Luck this year.

Nice interview! It is definitely a battle when we play against each other. Good luck to you and your team in '06 yall have a great team, keep up the good work.

Nice interview!! Good luck in 06'

Nice interview, and good luck to you and your team this year!

Just Us/Hot Girl #11

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I LOVE U TOO LAT!!! YEAH NICOLE, REP YO HOOD NICCA, GREAT INTERVRU, I GOT THE 1ST 5TH & 1ST BAG AT THE INCOGNIDO "SPRING BREAK" PARTY! ALTHOUGHT THIS YEAR SOMEONE ELSE GOT TO FIX THOSE GREENS, HA,HA,HA,HA,HA!! GOOD LUCK TO MY HOME-GIRLS INCOGNIDO, FROM SWERV D & THE H/R DEPT.!

Great interview I hope one day you get on ESPN. LOL

Great Interview!!!I guess that's another one for the LADY'S.Way to represent..Keep up the good work ..

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF...

Way to go girl!! I'm proud of the way you have represented the orange and blue of Detroit. Great interview, I'm sure the whole Incognito team is proud. Love you toooooo!!!! #32.

Great interview.

Dinsum, #4, and Just Us #11, Thanks for posting a message and Good Luck to your teams this year!

Supersonic 21, Good luck to your team in 2006! You all have a great team as well and I'm looking forward to battling with you all this season cause last time ya'll got us.

Swerv D, as usual you are off the hook! I'm glad to see love is in the air. Holla!

Greene #44 and LoTay, thanks! Good luck in '06.

Great interview Nichol, continue to stay positive. I know those first workout out are for us Northerners. Good luck in 2006!!

INCOGNIDO# 35 MARCY AIN'T NEVER BEEN TO SCHOOL!

SWERV D 50 -- Stop It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 You Better Get Him!

Great Interview Nichol....
Way to represent the "ladies" of Detroit. Best Wishes to Incognito in 2006 Season.

INCOGNIDO #35.....UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (YOU KNOW WHERE I'M COMING FROM)

Good interview Chol Way to represent. Thanks for the shout out as well. I'm just glad you didnt put my code name on the site instead of Marcy You know that is for family to know only

For wbrown, What's going on sweety. I miss my FAMU peeps

For Swervd.....Dont hate cause I have an edumoomoo-cation Luv ya anyway. You have me laughing at some of your comments that you post. You are crazy

Nichole,

Very nice interview! Keep that workout going so that you can bounce back for a stronger than ever 2006 season. Just keep in mind the advice I gave you years ago about using those heavy bats. 26oz or 27oz bats, nothing heavier.

Good luck to you and the ladies of Incognito in 2006. And continue to positively represent the "Motor City" as you guys do so well.

RJ

Nichol, great interview! Thanks for hooking a sister up wit a photo. Thanks for the shout out.

P.S. Shout outs to Kool. Happy Birthday!!! See yall Sunday!

Keisha!

I was so delighted to see your face when I logged on today. Great interview Coley. Way to represent the ladies of Incognito and the D. From one of Incognito's biggest fans. You girls make me proud. HAte I missed the Christmas party this year. Heard it was a blast. See you soon.

Thanks Ms. L.A., the workouts aren't so bad now. Good luck to you as well.

Thanks Nik G & RJ for the Detroit Love, I really appreciate the support.

Swerv D, Stop it!

INCOGNIDO #8, I'M TELLING, YOU CALL W/B "SWEETIE" DON'T BE TRYING TO HIDE BEHIND THAT FAMU STUFF, YOU KNOW IKE DON'T PLAY THAT, YOU GETTIN YO HEAD CRACK AT 6:08 WHEN HE GETS OFF WORK, INCOG #13 YOUR SHOES ARE IN, WE'LL HAVE THEM DROPPED OFF AT THE STATION 10-4! EMMADORA, THE H/R DEPT HAS SCHEDULED YOUR HAIR APPT FOR 3/24 AT THE HOUSE OF STYLES, WE KNOW HOW U GET DOWN B-4 YOU LEAVE TOWN! INCOG #10 U BETTER GIVE ME MY $5.66 OR ELSE! INCOG #16 YOU WAS DROPPIN IT LIKE IT WAS LUKE WARM SATURDAY NIGHT! WE GOT U ON SPRINT CAMERA PHONE! HAPPY-B DAY!

Where is the party Sunday?

Incognito #7... we don't do Temps! Thanks teammate

Wonderful Interview Nichol!! We've been playing together for a long and hopefully we will soon win the coveted BASA crown.

P.S. Keisha that was too funny (Temp 7)

INCOGNIDO #7 PLEASE BE AT PRACTICE THIS WEEK! THE H/R DEPT! (THANK YOU)

Nice interview girl and those are some nice pictures, good luck next year!

Very nice interview way to keep it real.

SWERV D YOU NEEEEED TO STOOOOOOP IT YOU GOT TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HAND STOP TELLING THE WORLD WHAT I DO IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE A SECRET ONLY FOR THE D TO KNOW

RUN TELL DAT CALL ME I WILL TELL YOU WHERE THE PARTY IS 586 212- 9323

incognido#13 i'm talking about the "secret station" don't nobody know about that, & don't give our secret away! (and i'm on break like most black folks!)

Now Swerve D, since you let everyone know my secret too you had better make that a standing appointment paid in full. Now do some work and I will try to maintain by beauty until my appt.

RUN TELL DAT, thanks so much for the love. We missed you at the Christmas party also! I'm sure we'll have another get together before the season starts.

Ms. Nashville, thanks and good luck to you guys as well. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other between the lines.

Skeet Skeet, thanks for your post.

work with it Emmadora!, don't worry there plenty of cashhhhhhh in the budget the year for hair! ( and i said i'm on break) are yall trying to be cute! yall know me & my friend don't work! we play softball!

SWERV D YOU PLAY TO MUCH

To my Incognito family: Ms. Yo Yo #26, Incognito #32, Incognito #8, Incognito #2, Incognito #7, (#13 I got you already), thanks for the love and support!! It's time to get ready for the season. Love You All!!!

Swervd, Wbrown and I go wayyyyyy back, you just wouldnt understand. It's a FAMU thing! I'm not worry about Ike, he is well taking care of You are so silly.

Love the interview just as much as I love you

Awwwww... Jeter, thanks!! I love you too. Can you call a sista? You know I owe you a cusing out, but it won't be too bad.

GETER, STOP KISSING UP! YOU STILL INVITED TO THE CHRISTMAS PARTY!

INCOGNIDO #8 W/B IS ALL RIGHT WITH ME, IKE TOLD ME TO KEEP AN EYE ON YOU THOUGH, CAUSE YOU SLICK !!! I SAW T/J YESTERDAY, HE STILL WONDERING "WHY" I TOLD HIM, YOU WERE IN LOVE "UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT" U MUST BE THE BOMB!

nice interview....

To Mrs Swerve D: School lets out at 3:30 you should be there tomorrow before it close. Why? You will be give your spelling test.

Nichol okay.

Swerve D I forgot to tell you something else. I've always been invited to the Christmas party. Check you list of invitation and check it twice!

it must be all those nasty pictures you be taken! the freaky photographer!

Hey Good #35 and can I get some of that 1800 ha ha but good job and good luck from Ike #24 from the D I got the first Bottle for your team

What's up #24? Where you been hiding? Thanks for the post and I'll be looking for that bottle of 1800!!

Yd #2, thanks!

Great interview Nichol and hope your team reach their goal of winning all three worlds. tell lat to hit me up on my email, for pound for pound swerve d keep give them h***, and #69jeter i didn't know you had a computer. from Powercell Softball Phillydogg, Big E, KT, DMAC, Cansco.

Way to go Chol. Good interview! I like the way you kept it real Thanks for the shout out. Now it's time to get busy Incognito

Hey Tee T, thanks for the love girl! I with you, let's get busy!

Thanks Phil and the rest of the Powercell crew! By the way.... I gave Darryl your message.

GOOD INTERVIEW NICOLE, YOU HAVE A LOT OF CLASS.

all HELL, YOU UP B-4 12NOON. "SMOKE SOMETHING"

I GOT YOUR SMOKE SIGNAL, IT IS IN THE AIR ALREADY. MEET ME AT YOUR BATCAVE IN A MINUTE.

Thanks Monster and Swerv D, why are you bothering people so early in the morning???

WE AT WORK! NO BATCAVE FOR YOU NICOLE, WE DON'T WANT YOU GOING BACK IN THE DAY! HA! HA! HA! & GETER IF YOUR GOING TO CALL ME MRS. SWERV, AT LEASE YOU SHOULD LET SOMEONE SEE YOU, SO WE CAN FIND OUT WHAT TO CALL YO BLACK @@@@Z!

SWERV D NOW YOU KNOW YOU ARE WRONG YOU ARE GOING TO HELL FOR THAT ONE NOW DO SOME WORK

#13... Swerv D is at work, he works for the BASA message board.

incognido#13 ME & ED ARE ON BREAK WE'LL BE BACK IN A PUFF OR 2, INCOGNIDO#8, I NEED TO INFORM YOU THAT I'VE MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE, #24 & #13 ARE "THE ORIGNAL" IKE & ANNA MAE, YOU & 3B CAN BE BOBBY & WHITNEY! PHILLY DOG, WHAT'S THE BOOGY!

INCOGNIDO#35, THAT WAS DIRTY!

...Happy-V-day.....2 you and the REST of INCOGNITO

CHURCH, WE GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU TO PUT SOME FIRE TO, & HOLD YA HEAD AFTERWARDS! WE'LL CATCH YOU IN AIKEN!

Thanks Church!! Happy V Day to you from Incognito!

My fault Swerv D, I just couldn't resist. Sometimes I can get a good one in.

WAIT!, HOLD UP!, When did Jeter get a computer???????

anyhow__ Nichole, very altruistic and eloquent interview!

Powercellllll check'n in.......what up Philly dog, Big E, PhillySmith, Swerve(the sweetest playa in da' game), KT, Big Pat, S.Flemming, T.mac.

super d(motordetroit)

swervd, you are too funny. I wish I had Bobby and Whitney's money

Super D, thanks for the compliment! It's good to get so much love from the "D"!

SWERV D YOUR BREAK IS OVER AND YOU KNOW WHEN I SEE YOU IT IS ON ABOUT YOUR COMMENT ANNA MAE OUT

YEA HE IS THE CEO OF THE H/R DEPARTMENT

GOOD JOB 35 FROM YOUR MAN BOB

Nice interview #35 you ladies have a good hitting team. I seen you play in B-Ham

incognido#13 i just got off break, wait a minute don't punch me! i just had to tell "whitney" about her new identity! #35 you do b gettin some good one's off. and by the way, when "Geter" get a computer!

Thanks Bob, nice to hear from you.

Thanks Homecoming for the compliment. We've always been a pretty decent hitting team, the key is being more consistent in '06.

Super D and Swerve D I put my computer together from the spare parts you two threw out. By the way I didn't find any shoes nor did I get any phone calls.

#69.5 If i didn't know no better i think you trying to say something slick!! but i not too sure!

'Swerve//////50, I'm wi't you on dat'__ let me cogitate on Jeters retort fo' a minute. ........................................... Perhaps Jeters waffling wimpitism is purposely presented in a vague manner in order to equivocate___ but Jeter ain't that brilliant__ Is He?

______________ebonically brilliant and provocative....

super d(motordetroit

Great interview and how have my Det people been doing tell diggz i called him but no answer.

Thanks #1 Magic T. Holland. Thanks for the shout out. Good luck to you in 2006. See ya at the tournaments or when you visit the "D".

Great interview #35 , good luck this season!

Hey Nichol,

Good interview. As always you represented Incognito with style and grace.
I love my team!!!!

Ms.Lady i enjoy reading your profile and good luck to you and your team this year.

Nice Interview #35, People Love you gurl, you just keep doing your things, and Good Luck to you and your team 4 "06"

Super"D" you r truly hilarious! Waffling wimptism, that's . Don't insult Jeter like that. Continue being ebonically provocative my brother!

Ps. Your brother and I had to let Big Shawn in on the identity of Super "D"

Later,
RJ

Swerv D can you find me a man that will take care of me. Like some of these women who take care of these men. Also #35 you are not the bomd but I like your style. I hope your team don't choke this year when they play supersonics oh yes I will be at every game you guys play. Run Tell That

Oliver 21, Thanks and good luck to you too!

Wolf #24, Thanks so much, good luck to you and your team also!

Gina, Thanks girl! I appreciate the love, good luck to you and your team.

Thanks Max (or should I say coach), I'm glad you were pleased with the interview. See ya Sunday at practice.

Fan 1000: I figured someone would come on here sooner or later saying something negative, and of course hiding behind some name. Congrats on being the first!

TO THE (FAN 1000) YOU CAN KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT OUR TEAM KEEP YOUR LIPS SHUT AND WHERE DID YOU READ THAT #35 SAID SHE WAS THE BOMB, YOU ARE READING SOMETHING ON THE INTERVIEW THAT NOBODY ELSE READ. ARE YOU JEALOUS OF OUR TEAM BECAUSE YOU DID NOT MAKE THE TEAM BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT AT THE CALIBER OF BALL THAT OUR TEAM PLAY EVERYDAY AND WEEKEND. YOU LOSE SOME AND YOU WIN SOME SO IF YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND THAT THEN SHUT THE FREAK UP. OH ANOTHER THING IS MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE DON'T BE SCARED FAN 1000 WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT US!

ANNA MAE OUT

Yeah 'RJ'__ How did Jeter get a computer? Next thing ya' know Sonny "the worst pitcher in the game" Sanders'will be tapping the keys to the information highway! Now that's scary!

What up RJ!

_______________ ebonically brilliant and provocative..............

super d(motordetroit)

super d Atwhat point in life did you make those words part of your vocabulary.Ebonically and Pro- vocative ???Then have the nerve to make it like they have something to with yooooou. Maybe emotionally & desponent MINUS THE &&&

Ms. lady,leave that alone you just keep doing what you do and be content.Best of luck again!!

Lucky the D wasn;t in DESPONDENT and by the way Sonny won the first world right.

WE that are men &women don't hide with A.K.A s your my #35....

Wolf,

I agree with you 100%, I'm done with it!! On the other hand a few of my teammates aren't too happy with the comment, which you can see by #13's post. I have an issue when individuals make personal and/or team attacks using "ghost names", but it's all good.

Thanks for the positive reinforecement.

Believe me of all people i should know about personal attacks.To my understanding,i'm tha #1 target when it comes to small minded people,but at tha same time my haters are my biggest fans and they make me play harder and better.Brush them off and enjoy life...

#13 CODE NAME "BIG RED" U KNOW U SEXY WHEN YOU GET MAD! FAN #1000, I WISH I COULD HELP YOU, BUT OLE SWERV D IS 4 FOR 4 IN THE "GETTING DUMPPED" DEPT. SO I'LL PUT YOUR RESUME NEXT TO MINE, ON WWW.GET CHA GROOVE BACK.COM #35 YOUR NOT THE BOMB! YOUR THE !#!!@.
#8 DROP'EM LIKE THEY HOT, & PICK'EM UP & MAKE'EM SIZZLE! MA-MA ELA-WEEES, "UNCLE SCORE-KEEPER" I DON'T HAVE ANY PANTIES ON! HA! HA! HA! WHAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO DO IS MAKE "THE BAND" FIRST, & IT WILL ALL FALL IN LINE AFTERWARDS! IT'S JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THE ORANGE & BLUE THAT DO SOMETHING TO THE "D".

HEY #3, YOU NEED TO CHECK IN A LIITLE MORE OFTEN, WE TIRED OF SENDING YOU SMOKE SIGNALS!!! SUPER D, PHILLY DOG, CAT, MAC, "THE MAVS", INCOGNIDO 1 LOVE
SWERV D

Thanks Jeter!

#35 YOU KNOW WE GOT U!

Wolf #24,

Yeah, you are right about the personal attacks you've received. The comments by Fan 1000 have been shaken off! Holla!

Hey #35 we got your back. Forget about what fan 1000 said about your team, he or she are wish they can wear that orange and blue. We might have to show her or him on a sunday (Palmer Park) how a family stick together. Thanks for the shoutout swerve d and i will radio you later. tell monster to hit me up on the bat phone, give him my radio #. Hey Jeter answer your phone sometime need to give you my tourney listing,

Shoutout to Swerve D, Super D, Jeter, Monster, and the Powercell Boyz. #35 and the rest of the crew.

Phil, I see that ya'll definitely got my/our back!! There may be a few outsiders but for the most part the "D-Town" family sticks together. Much Love!

'Jeter 69'__ I'm impressed wit'yo highfalutin verbiage and manner. I've always considered you to be the 'torch carrier' for solecism. I hope you're not provoked by ma' ebonizied articulation___ Don't play like you don't recognize my 'Black Brilliants', ma' intellectual discourse, ma' sophiscated vernacular, ma' rhetorical cleverness, and ma'rigor-righteousness!___ yeah! you knows i's be putt'nit down like it t-i-tis!

By the way Jeter, what's the meaning behind your '69' identity?__ it has never been proved on the circut that you mastered the art of 'reciprocal copulation'?

_________________ebonically brilliant and provocative...

super d(motordetroit)

Nichole, sorry about jack'n yo' profile thread___ It's Jeter's fault! You knows howz weez do it!

It's all about Deeeeeeeeeeeeetroit Love!

____________ebonically brilliant and provocative....

super d(motordetroit)

Nice interview...it was on "Poynt"! I see that your family (Incognito) is a tight-knit group as well! Can't wait to battle witcha in the '06! Good luck to you and yours!

Thanks Supersonic #12, I really appreciate the post! See ya on the battle field. Good luck to your family in '06.

SHAMA LAMALAMALAMA, DUAMA LAMALAMALAMA, FEMA LAMALAMALAMA, COAMA LAMALAMALAMA, YEAH, YEAH, THAT WAS IT "SUPER-SONIC"!!!!!

#35 I know you are a LEADER so can you tell your followers that they will NEVER LEAD the PACK. They must learn how to PICK UP the BALL FIRST. Then they can talk. #35 I'm your Biggest Fan

Swerv D, I see you're still at it.

**** FAN 1000, YOU KEEP IT UP, I'M GOING TO INVITED YOU INTO THE "H/R DEPT" WERE LOOKING FOR GOOD REPORTERS WITH THAT CUTTING EDGE.

HEY COLE, NICE INTERVIEW. THANKS 4 THE SHOUT OUT; 1! 2! 3! storm UR NINA'S IDOL SHE WEARS #35 ON HER VOLLEYBALL UNIFORM. MUCH LOVE. DAWNIE

Thanks Dawnie!!! Storm 4 Life!

Nice Nice interview..
Smallz..

Storm 4- Life

Hey Smallz... That's Detroit Storm 4 Life... You know we've had some good co-ed battles. Thanks for the shout out!

THIS IS ADDRESSED TO FAN 1000!
STOP USING RUN TELL THAT BECAUSE WHAT YOU ARE RUNNING AND TELLING IS A BUNCH OF BULLCRAP! MY GIRLS KNOW THAT I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE AND RESPECT FOR THEM SO STOP IT AND FIND SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY. INCOGNITO DO WHAT YOU DO!!!

wasup Nicole? Love the interview and thanks for the shout out. Incognito and the Mavericks running thangs this year. Good luck to all and have a great season.

To my cave dwellers, puff-puff-pass!
I'm out!

FROM THE INSTITUTE, GOOD INTERVIEW MISS POINT OOOH!!! SORRY MISS POYNT I HOPE THE INCOGNITO TEAM HAVE A GOOD YEAR IN ALL 3 OF THE WORLDS.

MS RUN TELL THAT: DON'T WORRY, WE HAVE OUR A-1 HATER-RADE TEAM ON IT RIGHT NOW!!!! FAN 1000 YOUR APPLICATION TO JOIN "THE BLACK AL QUEDA" OF THE BASA WEBSITE IS IN THE MAIL....#13,#8,#16,#23,#3,#2,#7, MEETING AT #35'S ROYAL PALACE IN SOUTHFIELD, TO DISCUSS STRATEGY!

Thanks #21.. I was wondering if I would see you on the board. Peace out!

S. Fleming... Thanks! Same to you! And don't forget about the "z".

RUN TELL DAT! Calm down killer!! We know it's not you, believe me Fan 1000 will be all right!

SWERV D 50... I can't stop laughing on that one!!! Boy, you are truly special. This one may not be your best one yet, but it's close.

What's up #35:

That was a nice interview, I hope that your leg is back to 100%. Good luck this season!!

Steve Huston #55
PACE/TPS aka "THE INSTITUTE

Thanks Steve Huston, with no "o" as #13 always says.

The leg is better and I plan to keep it that way! That pain was the worst!!!

"THE INSTITUTE" FEAT SWERV D IS THE TRUTH! #35 INCOGNIDO GOOD LUCK TO YOU & YOUR TEAM THIS SUMMER, SWERV D HOLLA AT YOUR BIG SISTER! I'M DOWN WITH THE H/R DEPT!!

Thanks Nashville's Finest. Good luck to you and your team in 2006.