BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best Team out of Georgia

Who do you think has the best rec team out of the state of GA?

Re: Best Team out of Georgia

You could post either women or men's team.

U already know who the best teams out of GA is. Would you like for someone to say your team name. All you had to do was ask, but then again U already know

Come on we have beat this horse to death.....of course......South Ga. Magic!!!!!1

You will just have to see. This is a new season and teams have rebuilt. So, you really can't say who is the best team out of Georgia til the season starts! See you on the dirt in the GA.....aaaaayyyyy

I don’t think we know anymore with all the talk of "move-ups" this has the makings of a wide open season. Imagine if SGM and the Blazers get bumped. That’s the GA State champ and the World Champ from GA getting bumped. So we truly don't know who the best rec team in GA is anymore. I think that part of the BASA's thinking.

If we move we move.....everybody place one leg in there pants one at a time....occassionally i jump into both......

WHAT WE FAILED TO REALIZE IS BASA IS TRYING TO GROW AND THERES ALOT OF TEAMS OUT THERE SCARED TO GET IN TOURNAMENTS BECAUSE QOUTE ON QOUTE POWERHOUSE TEAMS IN CERTAIN DIVISIONS ALWAYS WINING OR ADDING ON COMP PLYERS TO SUPER REC OR REC TEAMS SO A MOVE UP IS NOT A BAD IDEA. (15 YOU KNOW WHO GOT IT GOING ON).
(BLAZERS)

to be honest both of your teams are super rec teams. you guys have very good talented teams and would handle your business in super rec. i say move up and shut some mouths up

Come on now! Can't we all just play ball & Blazers ain't scared of nothing or nobody!! Defending Champions HOLLA

well is doesn't make a different because you guys are getting bump up and i think yall wil do good.never said you where scared.