BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Real Talk Friday! Aaaaaaayyyyy haven't did this in a while!

I was thinking about old topics and came up with this one. Can you turn a girl that's out there to a good woman or vice versa a male that's out there to a good man or as they may say "Turn a hoe(*****) into.....Just wanted to read the thoughts of the board. Also, it's time for trash talking. The season is around the corner!!! aaaaaaaaayyyyy, Lean wit it rock wit it!

Re: Real Talk Friday! Aaaaaaayyyyy haven't did this in a while!

What up Wade? Way to hold it down
Until the Prez come back around
It dont make sense that we get all quiet when the Prez is out
Lets show others what the BASA is all about
Yaw'll know the other leagues are checking us out
Trying to see why the BASA has so much clout
I bet they sitting they wondering why this board is so hot
They just dont know that "WE ALL WE GOT"
Together we make this thing do what it do
U.SLIP-SA aint got nothing on this
They sorry website I will gladly miss
Since today Wade say it's ok to talk
Just remember if you gone talk that talk be ready to walk that walk
Now lets get this board really jumping today
Check in give a shout out or just say AAAYYYYYY
Holla back my brotha's and sista's let do the dang thang.

YES THEY CAN CHANGE, ONLY IF JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN AND LAY HANDS ON HE/SHE, OTHERWISE IT WONT HAPPEN.

Now that's some Real Talk with some Church!

Oh, who is a team strapped???? They are talking alot of noise on the board....do ya'll travel outside of MS? Care to elaborate??

You can't change the individual have to make that change herself. If she wants to become a lady of respect then she will do what she needs to do to get that respect and stop being a hoe.

That is what's wrong with people today..Trying to change a person...H3ll you knew what type of person she or he was when you met him or her.If your not happy with the way that person is living their life then guess what......DON'T BE A GROUPIE...AND KEEP IT MOVING SHORTY...
So the word 4 2day is..... Stop trying to change a person and go find someone that compliments U as a person.!!!!!

Wada aka #2..Great job..Make it do what it do BABY...

Now...
Lean wit it..Rock wit it..

Greene#44....
Signing..OFF...

What's up T-hill?? What is the status on MISSION:AIKEN

Good afternoon NKO!!!

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF..

Whats up Greeny and glad to have you back. What team do you play for? Keep giving those positive responses girl. We missed you while you was gone. Now you back and we can't leave you alone.(LOL)Peace1.

I have several teams that I play on but, My main traveling team is The Lady Brawlas (REC).We're based out of Talla and coached by the Lovely Tonya Hill (T-Hill)..... !!!

So, how are things going your way??
Good, I hope!!!Good to see that someone missed me !!

Did you ever find out what was wrong with your e-mail account???

Greene#44...
Signing...OFF..

AAAAaaaayyyy just doing what I do when I do Greene #44 and appreciate that boo. Shouts out to my girl THill.. And all the BASA folks on this Friday!

Wade ake #2 who do you play for, because you talk a lot about teams should be move up.

Oh, I play Rec. New to the BASA organization. You want a resume: Ex Baseball player/Football player. Played College, Semi-pro. Tore my rotator so that ended my shot at the pros. I play second base, shortstop, 3rd base. Been playing only for 3 years. Moving up next year because I'm not the one to settle for Rec like some people do. I can play with the best. It don't matter to me because ball is ball! Just the competition. So, I invite you out to see me play. Oh, I been on teams with the buddy buddy system but still sat their buddies on the bench, but it causes drama. Oh, I'm playing with a different team this year New Crew. I will be wearing #2. I'm 5'7 190 lbs cut. Anything else Greystone? If you want to know if I can play, ask D12, Smallz, #15, Playmaker #8....etc etc. I'm just someone with talent. Want to see my recruiting letters??

Oh, by the way, I think I read the trash talk post. Greystone vs Godfather....Hey, didn't ya'll win a world? Don't hate on what I say. Ball is ball right? Ya'll the best right? If so, my post wouldn't cause you to hate on what I say. Also, BigSwole seen me play. I walk on the field with anybody!

Wade you been looking at my profile, 5'8", 190lbs get your on profile man. LOL

lets talk real talk ok. can a female or a male be gay then turn around and start back talking to the other sex.

Player 12 now U ALREADY KNOW. you need JESUS!

Hey Everyone... Happy Friday.... What's going on??? I haven't been on the board all week..... Have I missed any interesting topics??? Wade I am not touching your question....

Have a Blessed weekend!

I HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR A FEW YEARS. AND I HAVE SEEN ONLY ONE WOMEN DO THAT. SHE WAS WITH A WOMEN AND THEN STARTED DATING A MAN. THE PERSON WAS TAWANNA. SHE WAS DATING DOC AND THEN STARTED DATING MEN SO YES IT CAN BE DONE. THANKS "T" FOR BEING THAT ROLE MODLE FOR THE OTHER GAY WOMEN THAT THINK THEY HAVE TO STAY WITH A WOMEN

fan of the game man where do I begin with you. Cause you know U ALREADY KNOW first your post sounds crazy as all out doors. Secondly you should have not posted their name. If you didn't already know you should have.

ok fan of the game

the correct word for one female is "woman" not women, please make the necessary correction, you are killing me

Fan of the game you are WRONG...
Why would you put somebody out there like that? and you are signing on blindly...

......Dangggg!!!!!??...I missed real talk Friday..... ...sorry...I was out sick.....but I see I wasn't forgotten.....I thank you all....and GHOST....never mind...do what you do.... and wade....you did do .....What you DO and you real talk it and .....You put a little "CHURCH" in it..... .....My shout-out goes to YOU all....and here hit this and enjoy yourself..... ....."CHURCH"

You can not turn a person into anything they do not want to be!!!

Hey Church, yeah you missed it. Pretty funny. I had to put my credentials on the board... Hey, I don't hide from no one.

that was smooth.........I could not have done any better....."CHURCH"