BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHO IS BIGSWOLE RUNNING WITH THIS YEAR

JUST WONDERING

Re: WHO IS BIGSWOLE RUNNING WITH THIS YEAR

Coaching Enough Said!! I think Ian's ordering XXXL in all of their uniforms.

Like WBrown said, I will be with Enough Said this year. I haven't decided who I will play with this year, I will continue to work on my game until I began playing.

Bigswol9

What happen with Godfather?

I have nothing but love for my friends, but things just didn't work out. I wish them the best of luck this season. I just decided not to play at all. I will coach my women, enough said.

Bigswol9

Bigswole you can always come play rec with us(South Ga Magic) since they are moving us up.....LOL ...don't get scared GRAYSTONE....were are just kidding.....we can do the do without him!!!!!1

Hey Swole, hit me up. I need to ask you something. Hit the box if you get a chance...

what's up swol? you going to lift tonihgt,if so what time.(bruno) oh yeah,what up #15?

Whats up Bruno, I plan on lifting about 7pm. Holla at me.

Bruno, not to butt in on ya'll conversation, but I had to... All shut you lifting those weights, look at cha... You probably don't even remember who I am..
I see you working out...

Whats up wade, Hit me on e-mail Bigswol9@yahoo.com

15 I'm still waiting on my south ga. magic t-shirt. You know I need a large.

What up Bigswol, I need you to help me with my batting. Hit me on my email.

You coming to the ville this weekend.

I got you a medium so you can look apart....holla atcha boy......I need some tips!!!!!1

i got you big guy. MS.NASHVILLE how can i ever forget you, we go back a long way. with what you had on the first time we meet,i would hve to be gay to ever forget you. on the real, what's up? hear you switching teams on me this year. halla at ya boy. jimmybruno@bellsouth.net

O.KKKay, Big9 , man nice to here from you!

Swole you got mail....

#1 T. Whats up, Yes I will be passing through the ville this weekend. I am playing in Winter Haven this weekend trying to get a few swings. Holla at me , you got the number.

SWOL, WHO ARE YOU PLAYING WITH THIS WEEKEND AND ARE YOU ENTERING THE HOMERUNN CONTEST? PEOPLE TRYING TO FIND OUT SO WE CAN COME TO THE SHOW. HOLLA.

I will be playing with DCS softball this weekend. I am not sure about the homerun contest this weekend, but I will be in the one next weekend. If I get there in time then I will swing. Thanks for the support.

swol9

If you make it back to the Ville Sat night come check yo boy out at 7 on the football field. Give me call 904 339 4871

Swole give me a call asap,i'll be in tha atl this weekend!

Wolf I will give you a call today.