BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Season STATS

This year we are going to post the top 25 stats in each division. Each team is responsible for sending in their player stats. Anyone caught obviously padding stats, will forfeit their teams rights to having a player/team listed in the Top 25.

Stats must be from BASA tournaments only. Please send in the tournament where the stats are being updated from as well. The stats will be updated on Tuesday mornings and we will need the stats the Monday night prior.

The stats we will be keeping are:

Individual
On Base Percentage:
Batting Average:
HR'S:

Team
Wins and Losses

Re: Season STATS

GREATTTTTTTT..IDEA,COUNT L.M.S.BIRMINGHAM,AL. IN

That's a good idea because I know I batted over 700 for the last 3 years! Maybe I can get a interview and become a part of the celebrity softball archives. Then I can start bringing my closest homeboys to all the games and parties. I will be the only one that plays ball and my homeboys will hit on all the ladies because of my status on the field...lol Hummm, then I will look like a rapper on stage doing all the work with my boys just bouncing with their white towels hanging out their pockets with long chains around their neck.

That's a good idea though I think that if a team is caught padding stats the punishment should be more harsh !!!...Just my opinion!!!....
Keep doing what you do BASA!!

Greene#44....
Signing...OFF....

Greene#44 you like to wip people. I think you just like the wipping part. Not meant to disrespect.

BASA Staff,
Excellent idea! I would also recommend that based upon the stats for the season that at the World in September you recognize the top performers by selecting them to the first annual, "ALL BASA TEAM"!

COACH D OUT!

Wade, can I get just one of the women you will have surrounding you?

That's what I'm talking about

But of coarse Ball or Fall! I'm no hater!

WHAT ABOUT HOMERUNS HIT FOR OUTS. I THINK THAT WOULD BE AN INTERESTING STAT.