BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THROWBACK THURSDAY SHOUTOUTS!!!

HEY EVERYONE!!!!

THIS IS THE SHOUTOUT LADY COMING AT CHA...I NEED TO HEAR BACK FROM MY BASA FAMILY AND OTHERS WITH THEIR THROWBACK THURSDAY SHOUTOUTS!!!

MY SHOUTS GO TO PT#30, NASHVILLES FINEST, JEMEIKA, HC, CHURCH (PREZ), NKO, MS MILLER, SHNEKA #11, MS NASHVILLE, MS ARKANSAS, MS LA, BEEZ, JB#69, BRUNO, #15, 911, EX #4, THILL, COACH D, GINA, GREENE #44, SCOOT, YD#2, DINSUM #10, T-BROWN, CUBA #2(HEY BROTHER), LIL REDDE #13, SMALLZ, COACH B (GAMIXX) BASA STAFF, AND EVERYONE WHOM I FAIL TO MENTION. HAVE A GOOD ONE AND STAY POSITIVE PEOPLE I'M OUT!!!!!!

Davida #7 (GA MIXX) #4 (WWB)

Re: THROWBACK THURSDAY SHOUTOUTS!!!

What up Shout Out lady....Good to see you on the job....lol man we quiet today what's the buisness. Lets get this thing going. To many shout out to name them all but you all know who you are.

Hey Davida, Homecoming, and all others who view and respond to this board.

It's time for me to check in so what's up fam? Davida thanks for the shout out I see you on it. I'm gone get you and your sister and Ms. Dat about jump'n on my boys the other day. I didn't get a chance to respond. You better watch out for Homecoming he can hoop and he don't need no ladder...lol. Shout out goes to Chruch,NKO,HC,GA Mixx,Just Us,Ms La, Ms.A, Gina, Greene, Wade (what's up bro)Dinsum, 502 Boyz, man I'm tired so I'm gone end this whoa! If I forgot you I'm sorry,oh I cant forget the frat. Lets get that jumping. Davida you better join

What's up SHOUT OUT LADY!! what's up board!! Shout outs to all of the regulars....hey Exodus, you thought we was wrong for jumping on your boys, but you see who had the last words!! LOL.....

YEAHHHHHH MS D... U TELL HIM GIRL

OH AND I FORGOT TO SHOUT ONE PERSON OUT EARLIER...WHATS UP BALL OR FALL!!!

errr.....uhmmmm well that uhm because their servers went down cause see what had happened was.....lol they gone respond ugh NKO and Home coming? The Prez aint in right now or else he would be all over yaw'll.

Davida way to hold down the topic.
Yes its me "the youngest in charge" shouting out the whole BASA Family.

P.S. its know longer T-brown9 on the board its Nodout9

We all we got

Yea you tell em Ex
We gone show these women that we some vets
They really dont want to play us
This game wont even be tough
We probably wont even get a sweat on our brow
After we beat them they gone be like, goodbye, si'anara,arevederchie, chow
Ha, ha, ha, this game will be so unfair
See Ms. Dat you done took me dair
Yea I know I'm spelling this stuff wrong
But who really cares so until then ladies so long.
#4 you got mail now can either one of the 3 holla back and Nashville's Finest I see you too.

WHAT'S FAM' SHOUT-OUT TO MY FAVORITE PEOPLE ON THE WEB THAT KEEP THIS THANG POPPIN':CHURCH,YD#2,NASHVILLE FINEST,NEAL,DAVIDA#7,WADE,HOTGIRLS,COACH D.,MS.DAT,911,NKO,MS.ARKANSAS,MS.MILLER,MS.LA,THILL#21,NODOUT22,EXODUS,KJ,SMALLZ,D12,#15,BALLORFALL,HOMECOMING,NODOUT9,NIK G,WOLF,GREG-CAET,SUPERSONIC21,SMOOTH24 AND THE STORM FAMILY.

EASTSIDERS,AIRMAC,AND EVERY TEAM THAT L.M.S.formerly known as B.M.W.HAS EVERY PLAYED,WHAT'S HAPPENIN' AND GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR.

THIS IS YA BOI TERMINATOR SENDING (TTS) TO ALL U BASA BOARD HEADS AND MY BASA FAM.....KEEPING HOLDING IT DOWN Davida.....UBNTERMINATED!!!!

HC I think you better stick to the pen and the paper and stay off that b-ball court...Dem sistahs are gonna wear you out!!

HOMECOMING....

DON'T START NO FOOLISHNESS AND YES I HAVE MY SISTER AND MS.DAT BACKS..

MY SHOUTOUTS TO: DAVIDA #4, DINSUM #10, HOMECOMING, CHURCH, JEMEKA #30, MS. NASHVILLE, YAYA, CUBA, NKO ZONE, MS. DAT, COACH D, TERRELL #9 AND THE REST OF THE BOARD

(DASHA #21)

Come on Ms. Dat
You know me better than dat
I can go and go just like the bunny
Especially when I'm going to win dat money
Ok maybe you ladies can ball
But when it comes to us we got it all
Inside, outside it really dont matter
We gone show yawll how to climb that ladder
This game is already in the bag
We gone show yaw'll the jumpers you wish you had.

HC, then you will wake up from that dream, mad 'cause you owe me dat $100!!!

MS.DAT....

YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL HIM HE KNOWS HE IS DREAMING!!!DON'T YOU HOMECOMING?

Well as the song says "if I'm dreaming then just let me sleep."
Cause we going to raining 3's from deep
Just like an afternoon shower you gone feel the rain
Wit Church and NKO braking yawll anckles you gone feeling dat pain
But we nice we will help you off the court
Just dont file that police report
After all this just aint right
After we kill yawll dont walk towards the light AAAYYY
If you see the little angle that aint me
Come on back it aint time to flee....lol

YEAH HOME COMING AND NKO,

I WANT MY $100 TOO , HEY MS DAT NKO HAS BEEN MIA THE LAST TWO DAYS, HIM AND CHURCH ARE PROBABLY SOMEWHERE PRACTICING , AND GOING OVER PLAYS

Yaw'll gone get off the Prez and Chairman of the board now. They out taking care of important World wide buisness. Important stuff too. They will be back to respond late. This is your top flight security team. Now if you ladies dont mind as NKO would put it get out the zone. Have a nice day

Exdous.....

Ooooooooh security we so scared[Scared. Davida and Ms.Dat are yall scared of security I'm not. As far as that so called world wide buisness that they are taking care of, you don't have to cover for them we know they are practicing....

Hey NKO don't forget to set that pick for Church and no moving screens please.

scared

I got this Ex. When we play I got you #7 on lock
That jumper you got...lets just say it's blocked
And as for you Ms. Dat
NKO gone cross you and be like where you at
Dasha you already now the deal
Put the ball on the floor and there goes Church with a steal. Now lean wit it....rock wit it...AAAAAYYYY

ain't nobody scare of the fake po-po with pepper spray and a billy club!!

What up, What up sorry I am so late I have been busy today.

Shouts out to all my funky people:
David#7,#2Church,Homecoming,Greene#44,Ms. Arkansas,Ms. Dat,Coach D,Thill#21,Neal 502boyz,#15,Exodus#44,NkoZone,Wade#2,Dinsum#10,Gina, NIk G,Ms. Miller,Nashivlles finest#21,Wolf.

Hope your day was blessed!!

HEY WHAT'S UP FAM SORRY FOR THE LATE SHOUTOUT BUT I WAS TO BUSY GETTING ON SOMEBODY A$$ AT WORK SO ERRYBODY BE EASY FO SHEZZY AND HAVE A GOOD DAY.

OOOOHHHHHHHH DID SOMEBODY SAY "FLASHLIGHT COP"?

HEY EX, YOU MIGHT WANT TO GUARD MY GIRL(CHANDA) OR MY SIS (NASHVILLE'S FINEST) B/C I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO MAKE YOU HANG UP YOUR SNEAKS

Hey now ...we top flight security of da world Ms. Dat you see this gold whistle. Now dont have me call Craig and Day Day, and dem. NF#21 They are out taking care of World Issuses. You just be ready and #4 we got a memo out on you.

Exdous & Homecoming....

That's all good but we are ready for what ever so bring it fellas and for the record Homecmoing I'm a dribbler and I don't think Church will be steeling anything from me and just for that I'm pulling up nothing but 3's in your face.... How about that?

ok #21...don't beat them up too bad, just enough for us to collect our money!! ANY BODY ELSE OUT THERE WANT TO BET AGAINST MY GIRLS SO I CAN TAKE Y'ALL MONEY TOO!!

Go ahead and put it on the floor
We want you too ...that will be an easy score
We not worrying about anyone shooting the 3's
We swatt'n them just like dem b's
You know the one's with the stinger
I hope this but whoop'n dont stay wit you and linger
You know how sometime when your head starts to hurt
When gone do the dang thang I hope it dont hurt.

So to all my people in the struggle here's some pain medicine and be encouraged boo.AAAAAYYYYY That's for you#4 I been looking for you.(Kurt Franklin) I know you down there praying....lol

Busy Busy Busy, what's up BASA family

Ms. Dat...

Girl they will be so broke messing with us in they really don't want none !!!!

Homecoming......

You're writing a check you can cash son now I have told you once that you can't hang with us. I'm just giving you a warning!!!!!

Waring
Smorning
You gone be given us dat cash
When we break off dat (beeeep)got to keep it clean
Cause we so unpredictable
Always reputable
Never disputable
And always unstopable. Now what Hooooooollllla

Oh yea and by the way
I got one more thing to say
Softball is serious, and life is a game
After we beat yawll, everyone will remember our name
NKO, Church, and yes HC
Remebere this lesson wont be free
So make sure you got our Chedda
I'm telling yaw'll, you should have known betta

HC, since you couldn't go with Church and NKO to take care of "business" have you been given permission to comment on their behalf...CAUSE YOU ARE SURE WRITING SOME BIG CHECKS FOR THEM TO CASH!!! Don't try jumpin ship again once the get whupped...

It's not that I couldn't go I choose to stay behine
Somebody has to watch you 3 while we online
You got us once with a sneak attack
So now we know we got to watch our back

What's upDavida. Man ya'll keep that cold up North and stopp sending it down here. Supposed to be 25 here soon. We Floridians are not used to that.

CHA CHING
CHA CHING
CHA CHING

What's up 911, 25 that's gone feel good to some of us. Try 8 or below with the windchill. Stay warm...lol

HEY 911, WHATS GOOD? NOW YOU KNOW HOW WE DO...GOTTA SPREAD THE LOVE (AND THE COLD)

Awe 911 25 ain't nothing....you can handle it....just one day too??? try 3-4 months of it!!

what's up Davida? this ya boy bruno. thanks for the shout and i want give a shout to you ,the mixx and gfm. we all we got.

What's up BASA Fam,
I'm so glad it is Thursday and 2morrow is Friday.
Lady Nodout on the board.

Davida, Ms. Dat and Nashville Finest:
Well since I have been working on some events for the upcoming BASA Softball season you'll seem to be beating me and Church up on playing a game of hoops for cash. Well let me seet it straight, we aint scared of no country hoopers(LOL) do you play with shoes on or in your socks. We will not play on Davida and Nashville Finest court because it is a dirt court(Nashville style)LOL. Second Nashville Finest, Church will steal your ball, shorts, and any thing else you have on, leave you with no remains.LOL Third Ms. Dat you from the midwest and going against your hommies, let us double that and some of that Milwaukee Best Beer so we can use it to barbeque(thats all it is good for). Church and NKO will treat you'll like you'll are a math problem (we will add and subtract you, multiply are money times our winnings from you'll, and divide you'll and leave you with no remainder. Peace you'll need to go get some of those Hot Girls to maybe try to distract us while we are kicking you'll butt. I hope you'll got a lot of ass because we will be kicking it.Fullmoon]

That's what I'm talking about NKO. Now what you ladies got to say about that

OH NO YOU DIIINT!!! OK GIRLS ITS ON NOW!! But it's ok NKO, I'll still have love for ya after yout take that a** whuppin' like a man.....You still my boyz, I just like to bet on a sure thing, so therefore I have to go with my girlz....So since you are from STL, SHOW ME!!

Well Homecoming do what you do and let them ladies know that we play for real and not for fun. We are from the Show-me state and we can show you better than we can tell you. The name of our team is GTD. Now you'll figure what those letters stands for. Do you'll want to be shirts or skins.(LOL) Be careful for what you ask for because we are not a joke. We are REAL TALK ON FRIDAY!!!!!Peace, now Ms. Dat, Nashville Finest and Davida (Ms. Dirt Hooper) get the funk out of the zone. Homecoming give them some of your real talk on TGIF. Do what u do man!!

HMMMMM....Ur uhmmm Ms. Dat
Where ya grils at
Now you see that my boyz er back
We stronger than ever and thats a fact
Yesterday while they were gone
Yaw'll thought I was all alone
Now that NKO is back
We stronger than ever and we on the attack
So get yer girls cause now it's on
Pretty soon yawll gone learn to leave us alone.AAAYYY

Amen! Exodus way to go my brother! You'll here that Ms. Dat, Davida, and Nashville Finest. Where the Nashville/Milwaukee women at, where they at!!! MIA!!!!

Oh I see how it is, just 'cause my girls are taking care of business today, just like you were yesterday, now they scared? DOUBT IT...they will respond as soon as time allows them too!! And for the record, I am from RACINE, NOT MILWAUKEE. HA!!

NKO I know you excited about get on nem but just hold back the energy until game time. Ex cant flow like me he aint got those kind of skills....lol just playing Ex but you know you cant. lol

NKO...

YOU ARE HILARIOUS AND IN DENIAL...BUT I WILL LET YOU GO AHEAD AND THINK THAT YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO WIN...SO DO ALL THE TALKING YOU LIKE "MR ZONE"

HC...

WHATS GOING ON, I SEE THAT YOU GOT YOUR POM POMS BACK OUT "CHEERLEADER"

MS DAT...

WHATS UP GIRL WHAT CHA UP TO, LOOK DON'T EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS FOOLISHNESS , JUST BE READY TO COLLECT.

***COUNTRY ALL THE WAY BABY***

Awight girl, where would you, your sister and other team mate like to go celebrate with my winnings after the game is over, i am sure the men will be in the ER trying to get an oxygen tank and some icepacks for those bruised egos!! I like seafood, what about y'all?

GIRL OK???
SEAFOOD IT IS, I CAN'T WAIT!!!

NOW ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, YOU KNOW SOMETHING WORTH DISCUSSING. DID YOU FIND ANYTHING YET FOR THE PARTY (NOW THATS REAL TALK)

Since you like a cheer here's one for you.
O #4 I think they like me
O #4 I think they like me.....lol
You know the rest
You already know that we are the best
Many have tried but none have won
This will be a short game one and you done
No rematches will be given to you
You ladies know we gone do what we do.

Girl I am working on that today...I am leaving in a few minutes. If time allows I may try next week in Florida, i know they have more to choose from than here way up north....I think I found some shoes on line

Ms. Dat and Davida I know where you'll can find something to where. You ladies do not have to look far, it is in your houses. It is a white sheet that you can fold to fit your physique.LOL Now since I have help you'll on that one then back to the game, Ms. Dat you my girl but since you want to throw your money away then we will take it. Also Ms. Dat the only place after the game you guys will be going is to get a new face because we will wip the face off you ladies. So you need not to ask where you'll is going after. Doctor please, these ladies need help. Is there a doctor in the house. Real Talk Friday here to stay, so I will give you'll a word; The word of today is Live Today-Yesterday is ashes, tomorrow wood. Only today does the fire burn brightly.(Old Eskimo Proverb). So peeps do what you do and show up so the sow-me boys will show you.

NKO I like that proverb I'm gone have to use that one. I hope they read it cause them old records they had in college are burnt up ashed to ashes, dust to dust, aint no way they can beat us....ha ha ha

I'm with you Homecoming, the ladies have been scared away I think. Where they at, where the ladies at. Can you'll come out and play!!!!! I guess not! See you on the dirt, and have my cheeseburgers, well done with everything on them, hold the catsup and put mayo. Peace!!!!!!!!!!

I want a steak cooked medium well with a doubled baked potatoe and some garlic toast on the side, and to drink I will take some Hen and cranberry. Extra hen on the side....lol We so unpredictable!

Hey NKO I think Ms. Dat at the mall looking for a book or something on how to play and Davida and Dasha out getting they pom poms together to do a little routine for us after the game. Where you at "CHEER LEADER"

MS DAT

GIRL WHATS UP, DO YOU HEAR OR SEE ANYTHING ON THIS BOARD FROM NKO AND HC...LOL??? GIRL ME NEITHER , SO ANYWAY WHAT YOU GOT UP FOR THE WEEKEND??? LOL

I can tell you in 2 little words "basketball lessons"

ITS LIKE BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, AND I'M LIKE UH HUH, OK, WHATS UP? SHUT UPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

LOL

Since you singing here's a song for you, and this goes to you#4 after we whoop that tail, yea whoop that tail. You know it's hard out here for a poet
I'm just a baller at heart if you didn't know it
Trying to make dady's rent with a rhyme
Why do yaw'll sista's be hate'n ll the time
Cause it's hard out here for a poet
I'm just a baller at heart if you didn't know it.AAAAYYYY

Now would you win for me slooow win for me....let me quit cause I"m playing to much ha ha ha

I don't see any real posts on here!! So for the weekend, I am going to the Sicle Cell Foundation Pre-Valentine Ball...how about you girl!!

I think I may have noticed someone posted something on here about a steak, but I think the only way they are going to get it is if they cook it themselves!!!

Ms. Dat you ever heard of this little place called Prime Quaters where you cook your own steak. Well I don't mind as long as yaw'll are the one's buying it! I can live with that. What about you NKO they have steak burgers also

GIRL...

ME NEITHER...WELL IF IT DOESN'T SNOW, MY SISTER AND I MAY BE GOING TO ATLANTA JUST TO HANG OUT, BUT IF IT DOES, MY BEHIND WILL BE AT THE HOUSE LIKE ALWAYS THEN OF COURSE CHURCH ON SUNDAY MORNING

You see Homecoming I know why Davida is going to Hot Atlanta because she realizes that she can't win and want to get far away so when we whip her we can't see her cry. Now sing that song for her Homecoming, Cry Baby, Cry baby cry, put your fingers in your eye as the fellows walk by(with their winnings). I hope that we do not kick your butt to hard, because next time you going to have to bring your bodyguard. We did not mean to hurt your heart, but you should not have made those comments from the start.LOL Now take this whipping like a women and be quite, you better not let a tear drop. Peace now get the funk out of the zone.

Davida you is going to have to pray for strength after we whip that butt of yours. I hope you go to church often because you is going to need those blessings. Ms. Dat you better not party to hard Saturday because you need to be in church to on Sunday to help ask for strength for Davida & Dasha.lol
While in Atlanta you need to pickup a video on hoop dreams because the hoop game you will beat me in is in your dreams. Dasha your dribbling skills are the only dribble you will do is bouncing from seat to seat after we whip your butt because it will be a little red after the game. these is what you will look like after you'll whippings. Run tell Ms. Dat that!

I will most definetly be in Church Sunday, praying for YOU, and YOUR BOYZ, that y'all don't take that whuppin' personal. I will also pray for your mental health, becuase it is clear you are all dilusional

My brother today you are off the chain
I roll'n on the floor to try to contain
The way you on here keep'n it real
Everybody should see now that we got skills
Not only can we get down and write
When we get on the PC the crowd starts to excite
Now ladies yaw'll no we just playing we got nothing but love for you
But excuse me miss we got to do what we do. AAAY

So excuse me miss
We aint trying to diss
But we gone shoot the lights out tonight
We aint playing for free
And we can hit the three
And we gone shoot the lighs out tonight....lol

Homecoming keep doing what you do
I think the ladies are through.
They talked, they sing, and they shout,
but what the misunderstood is that we win, no doubt.
We shoot lay-ups, we shoot three's,
after we beat you'll, no mercy, if you say please.
We might think about it and give you'll a break,
but if you only pay up with our steaks.mine well done) Much love for the women!!!!!!!

MOST HEAVENLY FATHER,

I COME TO YOU IN DYER NEED OF PRAYER FOR MY BOY NKO... FATHER, NKO IS SUFFERING FROM "DELERIUM" (which is a person who is delerious), FATHER I KNOW THAT IF ANYONE CAN HELP HIM ITS YOU DEAR LORD...THESE AND OTHER BLESSINGS I DO ASK IN YOUR DARLING SON JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN

OH AND BY THE WAY FATHER, PLEASE GIVE HIM SOME HOOPING SKILLZ SO THAT HE WON'T BE TOO EMBARASSED WHEN WE PUT IT ON HIM AMEN AGAIN...........

whats happening lil sister #7, your sister nashville finest #21 and the rest of the board