BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
team classification will be posted by monday

Everyone is asking about where they will be classified for this years BASA PROGRAM if you won the World last year you will have to move to the next division.
If you are classified in another Black American Program in a higher bracket we will honor that

Clasifications will be finished over the weekend. Please look for the update next week.

Anyone with any problems with these changes please contact Arthur Drake or Hercle Ivy Via Email

Thank you

Hercle Ivy

Re: team classification will be posted by monday

Is that for both men and women who won the World last year?

So Team Dynasty will be Super Rec
Team BBQ will be Competitve
Georgia Mixx will stay the same
Ladies of Louisville will be Competive

I thought the criteria has always been you must win Worlds twice in a row and then you move up. This is why you guys need a visible rule book. Don't mess up a good thing BASA, you guys were headed in the right direction.

Hey, curious don't punk out now! People keep talking about a classification and mandatory move ups, well it's about to happen. Who cares how many years they have won it, for the men's team time to man up! For the women, hey you play sometimes in combined division tournaments anyway. So, what's the problem???

That's CHURCH Wade...Real Talk!!!

Now that's what i'm talking about.

GET AT EM WADE,PREACH MY BROTHA YOU TELL'N THE TRUTH AND NUT'N BUT DA TRUTH! 1

WELL THOSE RULES THAT WERE IN THE PAST REFLECT THE ERA WHEN WE ONLY HAD COMP . REC & LADYS NOW WE HAVE COMP, SUPER REC ,MEN REC,REC LADY, & LADY COMP SO THOSE RULES FROM 2 YEARS AGO NO LONGER APPLY.

THE CRITERIA FOR MOVE UP WILL BE READY TO BE POSTED MONDAY

Can you copy and paste and put that as a banner across the site when you put www.basasoftball.com so it can float across the screen. Hercle I don't want nobody shedding tears after they are moved up.

way to step up and lay the rules herc. its about time we start to hear some change, and now the begins

Re: Team Classifications....just my opinion

Hercle & Nell,

You are to be commended for this change and here is why. There is no harm in having 3 Divisions when you go play in these other Associations you're going to be classified as either an A, B or C team. A in BASA would be Competitive, B is equivalent to Super Rec, and C is equal to Rec. Those other Associations try their best to police those divisions as well. If Graystone, BBQ, Class Act (based upon their roster), and several others go play in the other organizations they don't care if you've won a World tournament or not they base your classification on your roster. All anyone can ask of anything in life is that you have a level playing field. The tournaments with seperate divisions have been identified so now all that's left to do is determine who belongs where and if the first criteria is winning the World the previous year then so be it, however I think in addition to that most of us know the talent levels of the ballplayers on the teams that compete on a regular basis. If the team has more than half of their starters deemed to be "A" caliber ballplayers then they should be in the Competitive Division and so on. So for those that have issues with this construct your team accordingly. GOOD JOB BASA! COACH D OUT!

need to discuss my payment for super draft registration, didn't see my name on the paid list, please make correction, will se you tonight, bring you A game,

Coach D. I must agree with you . That is the way they classify on the other circuit.

Ghost Herckle dosen't know your real name I told him Joe Marshall check list now.

Coach D I agree somewhat but how can you look at a roster to determined what class they should play ex. 8 average rec. players 5 so call comp. players. I think you look at the roster and see proven ballplayers and make judgement like you stated Class Act roster should depend on a move up move up should depend on the team sucess the former year, not what players they have.

Aw naw say it aint so. Class Act has all these heavy hitters and Mike Wells says that the move should depend on what the team did last year.Whoa now U ALREADY KNOW that Class Act is a Super Rec great team at the least who can compete very well in the Competitive division. Some may even go as far as to say they could win that division. Going off of what Mike said since Class Act didn't play last year they could play Rec now come on U ALREADY KNOW well I dont even have to finish that one

You misunderstood me I said how can you look at a team roster and determined, that goes for any team, I think moveups are good but this really isn't about Class Act it's about what's best for BASA.

Exactly my point. Some team U already know some of the teams that need to move up just by looking at their rosters if you got majors players in the game on a team then you need to be moving yourself the BASA shouldn't even have to go through all of this. Guys know where they need to be and then the top 10 % need to be moved up. Thanks for clarifying it though. And as always U already know good luck in the 06'

Ghost get at me and I did not know that you was going to the Super Draft. My boy holla at me.

i STILL THINK TO MAKE BASA MORE COMPETITIVE YOU GO TO 2 DIVISIONS.

8 HR - SUPER COMPETITVE
1 HR - REC

MOVE THEM DOWN FOR A YEAR THAN NEXT YEAR WEED OUT YOUR COMPETITVE DIVISION AND SUPER REC DIVISION..DON'T KILL BASA LIKE THE OTHER GUYS KILLED THERES WITH THE MAJOR DIVISION AND THEIR 3 TEAMS ON THE WHITE CIRCUIT.

TO THE GRAYSTONE CRYBABIES AND ANY ONE ELSE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE BASA'S MOVE UP'S. FIRST TO THE GRAYSTONE CRYBABIES WITH THE SIPPIE CUPS LIKE MY 2 YR OLD. FIRST RESPECT THE BASA FOR WANTING TO IMPLEMENT CHANGES IN THEIR ORGANIZATION, SECOND IF YOU SO CALLED DOMINATED THE SUPER REC DIVISION LAST YEAR YOU SHOULD WANT TO MOVE UP, AND THIRD I HOPE THEY DONT MOVE YOU UP BECAUSE I WANT TO PLAY THE SO CALLED BEST IN THE SUPER REC DIVISION. STOP BEING CHEETOH'S AND PLAY BALL. FOR ALL THE REST OF THE SIPPIE CUP DRINKERS IF YOU'RE SCARED OF A LITTLE COMPETITION THAT WILL PROBABLY MAKE YOU A BETTER BALL PLAYER AND MAKE YOUR TEAM BETTER THEN TAKE UP CHECKERS OR SHUFFLE BOARD. BASA I APPLAUDE YOU FOR YOUR DECISION. I PLAY SUPER REC AND IF WE WIN THE WORLD I'LL BE HAPPY TO MOVE UP. THANK YOU FOR HAVING THE INTESTINAL FORTITUDE TO MAKE THE CHANGE. A FEW TEAMS GOING ELSE WHERE TO PLAY OR NOT PLAYING AT ALL ISN'T GOING TO STOP WHAT YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO DO. PEACE, AND WE'LL SEE YOU IN AIKEN

where is the list for the move ups because i dont see it.

Skuds,

You really did not just ask that question.

yes i did am i missing something
do you have a answer

Yes, it is not Monday yet.

Ok curious all well and fine i dont appreciate the smart comments but if you are reading what im reading it says by monday which it could be posted any day. if you want to play sarcaism we can do that but get your facts right before you speak out of turn im let you know sarcaism is what i do for a living.

well skuds34 it say the list will be done by the weekend and look for the update next week, so i think you need to go back and read the message again. and that the truth

Thanks for the clarification correect man. He only read the headline and probably only looks at the pictures in newspapers and magazines.

TO TAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL IF YOU'RE PLAYED ON A TEAM THAT ALMOST WIN THE WORLD BUT CAME UP SHORT BY 1 RUN THEN BASA MOVE YOU GUYS UP YOU'LL BE MAD ALSO,MY POINT IS NO TEAM PLAYING ON THE BASA CIRCUIT SHOULD'NT BE MOVE UP IF THEY HAVE NOT WIN A WORLD. IF GRAYSTONE WOULD'VE WON I HAVE NO PROBLEM MOVING THEM GUYS UP THATS HOW IT WORKS RIGHT BASA.

FIRST OF ALL, GRAYSTONE AINT CRYING BOUT MOVING UP, ITS NOT ENOUGH COMP IN THE COMP THAT WOULD EVEN MAKE IT WORTH TRAVELING. BEATING GFM OR ANY OTHER COMP WILL ONLY SATISFY THE FANS AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING 4 GRAYSTONE.BY THE WAY, WHO DO YOU PLAY 4 TAKIN IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL,SO I CAN ADD Y'ALL TO THE LIST OF TEAMS TO BEAT THE **** OUT OF.PLEASE JUST TEAM NAME CUZ THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO DISCUSS!

HERCLE, ITS PRIMETIME, PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL BACK. I HAVE QUESTIONS I NEED TO ASK YOU ABOUT MY TOURNAMENT THIS YEAR. WE ARE EXPECTING TO HAVE A BIGG TURN-OUT THIS YEAR, SO PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL BACK AT
1-334-799-7449

THANK YOU,
PRIMETIME

lets hear it,taking it to the next level. don't hide behind a computer name. another team putting a bullseye on there back like #15 of s ga magic. if you want to call them cry babies give them babies a chance to wax the ###. let's see who the cry baby when they short game your team back to where you came from. put up or shut up

i was hoping to hear from taking the game to the next level but i guess you scared to. come on lets hear it who you play for that way we can add your team to graystone list.

the list
1.GFM
2.sa.ga magic
3.taking the game to the next level
4.???????????

ok correct man you are right the message does say that. i didnt read it this time but that is why my reply was not typed after the initialmessage i was only replying because so many others were commenting on the move ups i thought i had missed something because i didnt think it would be posted until monday.

as for you curious upon further review i noticed on another post you asked the same question that i asked so how you gonna give me a smart answer. well actully it might not have been you could have been another curious which goes into my other point get yourself a name if you are going to go back and forth with people on the web that way you not hiding. you may not know who i am but there are ways to find out but you can never be identify by curious. so dont talk to me under some bootleg name because "IM NOT THE 1 TO TALK TO."

I understand some teams have to move up, but will there be rule books this year stating any changes to classifications,banned bats,altered bats,Hr rules,N.I.T's,non-blacks or will everything stay the same?

I think it should be put in print and not thrown around on the message board about move-ups.

TO THE REPORTER AND GRAYSTONE PLAYERS I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT BEING ON YOUR HIT LIST, I WELCOME THE CHALLENGE. BELIEVE ME THEY'RE A LOT OF TEAMS THAT WANT TO BE ON YOUR LIST. THEY JUST CHOOSE NOT TO SPEAK ABOUT IT IN THIS FORUM. LET ME SPEAK FOR ALL THE TEAMS ON THE CIRCUIT NO ONE IS SCARED OF GRAYSTONE. DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHO I PLAY FOR YOU'LL KNOW SOON ENOUGH. LET'S HOPE THAT THEY KEEP YOU GUYS IN SUPER REC, CAUSE IF THEY DON'T YOU ALL MAY NEED TO CONTACT KLEENEX TISSUES FOR SOME SPONSORSHIP MONEY. REPORTER QUIT JOCKING PIMP

..... ...this should shake up some ....... .....waaaaiiiiitttttiiiinnnngggg .....here comes fresh meat......it's gone be some ....people.....by the end of the day....."CHURCH"

Taking The Game To The Next Level,if you want some tell us who do you play for.We would love to TEAR THAT A$$ UP,so don't BE scare to reveal your TEAM NAME.Graystone don't back down from NO TEAM.

all that and you still avoided naming your team name. if you are not scared then put up or up. like the basa said if you get on here talking trash to another team leave your real name or team you play for so you get no more of my attention because you are . as for as jocking goes you just madd because nobody talks about your team and i wonder why? i didnt think you would leave your team name because honestly you don't want to meet the big bad not going to say the name you finish it!!!!! take your game there

TO THE REPORTER AND GRAYSTONE #20, DUE TO A GAG ORDER PLACED ON ME BY MY COACH AND SPONSORS I WILL MAKE THIS MY LAST POST. BECAUSE YOU COME ON HERE WHOOOOFING GRAYSTONE #20, I NOR MY TEAM WILL EVER BACK DOWN FROM A CHALLENGE. THE FIRST TIME WE PLAY AND WE PUT OUR FOOT ON YOUR NECK THEN I'LL TELL YOU I TOLD YOU SO. AS FOR YOU REPORTER YOU'RE PROBABLY A CAST OFF FROM GRAYSTONE, SO WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME I'LL LEAVE MINE. CAN'T WAIT TIL AIKEN SO ALL THE TALK CAN CEASE. COME GET SOME BIG, BAD GRAYSTONE

Taking The Game To The Next Level,what kind of man would HIDE behind another man[YOUR COACH ].REVEAL your TEAM NAME,don't be scare to play Graystone.Where Graystone come from we say NAMES GRAYSTONE.

GRAYTSONE# 20 I'M STILL HERE AS LONG AS YOU KEEP FLAPPING YOUR GUMS PIMP. I'M THE KIND OF MAN THAT WHEN I SEE YOU AT THE FIRST TOURNAMENT I'LL WALK UP TO # 20 AND WITH A STERN HANDSHAKE SIMPLY SAY I'M THE MAN THAT GOES BY TAKING THE GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL. THAT'S WHAT THIS MAN WILL DO, SO BE LOOKING FOR ME CUZ, CAUSE I'M GONNA WALK RIGHT UP TO YOU. PERIOD, BELIEVE THAT.

TAKING THE GAME TO THE LEVEL WHO DO YOU PLAY FOR SO I CAN COME WATCH THAT GAME IT SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE,IF YOU BOYS ARE THE REAL THING IF NOT I WOULD'NT SAY WHO I PLAY FOR LIKE YOURSELF LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL MY A$$ OFF

GRAYTSONE # 1 FAN YOU'RE CORRECT IT WOULD BE A GREAT GAME. THE KEY WORD IS WOULD, BECAUSE WE DON'T PLAY COMP. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SEASON