BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Class Act??? Well, GREG,you'll do!

......Ok....tell us a little MORE about,this Class ACt...ummmm.....what are you guys TEAM colors......and Will you be wearing the LOGO's of ALL your sponsor's and Will you guys be at ALL the tourneys ........will you be playing COMP!!???? and How long did you sign your CONTRACT for.....these are just general question's....so ..."WAAAIIIT"..."AAAYY"......just getting you ready for your non-black player profile....since you are the ... I mean of this new...looking good on PAPER team..... "CHURCH"

Re: Class Act??? Well, GREG,you'll do!

Church, what is the problem??? are you not getting enough attention these days? So what if Class Act decides to make what they do known to the board. Don't hate 'cuz you've not been asked to be apart. Do what you do, and whoop that A$$ if at all possible. If not, then just let well enough alone. You don't make yourself look good with all of your snide remarks, you really just look petty. You are not the judge and jury, just someone expressing and opinion. And you know what they say about opinions right... they are just like

It took a to respond to a test response...actually...it seems I'm curious...what I can't be curious and ask question...I'm not downing, and No I don't get enough attention....and you don't either..is that why....you're hiding behind 1-7....at least I'm puttting my name behind it....and further more....I DON'T WANT 2 BE APART OF THEM....I just LOVE competition....and by the way 1-7.....you have some stuck on the back of your shoe

.....never be an ASS****, that's nasty.....you're more like a CHEEK...someone should smack yo' sensitive ...I'm entertaining the board...and no one is out of reach....just DOing what IIIIIIIIII do..... ........

Here are some of your answers.the colors are red and navy.the contract runs for 1 year as of march 1,2006
the line up is as followed.

ELA ROSIER LF
RUSS ALEXANDER SS
WOLF P
RHODNEY DONALDSON CF
JIMMY THOMAS EH
LORENZO TAYLOR C
TONY MACK MI
GREG PHILLIPS 3B
JONATHAN ABBOTT 1B
RANDY JONES 2B
ANTIJUAN JAMES RF

All are logos are the same.With class act/easton/tanel
on everything we wear.So there is use something to discuss. And as far as posting everything we do on the board is that not what it is set up for.

....Greg....Thanks for answering my question's....and Good Luck 2 CLASS ACT in '06....see one-seven...I speak how I speak...everything is not a diss .....so go wipe your , get the out of the ZONE ...and thanks again GREG on your cooperation and looking forward 2 the profile....."CHURCH"

Let me jump in here real quick like. Lets increase the peace today.

Hmmmmmm if you will allow me to interject
Class Act you will get much respect
Church I can see that you were not trying to be a hater
You just would rather ask questions now rather than later
To me that would be good thing
Some people might have been wondering the same thing
Why cant we all just get along
Looks like some healthy competition that will keep the league strong
So why don't everyone continue to do what they do
No disrespect to any of you or your crew
A friend once told me that a closed mouth wont get fed
So for now with that said
Don't take it personal or the board will cease
I'll be leaving no so lets increase the peace. AAAAYYYY

I CAN SEE THING ARE WELL IN BEDROCK, CLASS ACT STILL SPARKS CONTROVERSY, IS THERE A CLASS ACT DERRTY RIVALRY BREWING, DOES THE DERRTY MOB HAVE A PLAN TO DEFEAT AND HIS 'S.

I DIDN'T SEE CLASS ACT #3 AKA CHANGA MENTIONED IN THAT LINEUP OR REAGAN, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT.

RUMOR HAS IT THAT SEVERAL PLAYERS FROM THE VOLLEY STARS ARE NOT RETURNING AND HAVE DEFECTED TO THE X

WHO HAS VOLLEY PICKERD UP, AND WHAT ABOUT THOSE INFAMOUS STL BROWNS, THEY HAVE BEEN MAKING A LOT OF NOISE BUT THE TALK OF THE TOWN IS THE CITY HITTERS, THEY SAY EVERYBODY WILL FALL BEFORE THEIR MIGHTY ARMADA THESE AND MORE QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE UPCOMING WEEKS SO STAY TUNED TO YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD

Now that we know your starters, who is on your bench because I know of one guy thats not going to be coming off nobodys bench.

Well if you know someone who is not comeing off anyones bench.he must not be a part of this team because there is NO ONE above setting the bench on this team.It is all about winning and that is it.

I just want to let everyone know right now,greg is drunk & don't pay him no mine. Eddie Wayne, & Troy Hall are part of this team & will start so like i said greg is drunk & it's all in fun.That line up is not tha line up so please have a good day.