BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAAYYYY" It's Humpday and...."Touch it Bring it...Babe...Watch it"...Get Low...."CHURCH"

"AAAAYYYY"...SHout-out 2 everyone and especially the board regulars....CHeck-in make yourself seen.......and Let it do What it Do.......so it's Hump-day and let's turn it up!!....It's 31 days before the SUPER DRAFT and it shall be off the Charts with all the right peeps in the house....and after that comes AIKEN so get yo' game tight and YOU 2..... ...now,I would like for you all 2 have fun and let it do what it do...and "lean wit it, Rock wit it"....Ummmm...Home Coming....here ...Do what you do!!....Give them something 2 read...while we ......and don't forget 2 CHURCH

Re: "AAAAYYYY" It's Humpday and...."Touch it Bring it...Babe...Watch it"...Get Low...."CHURCH"

Ok, I got you on the but before we get back to doing what we do. Let me introduce to you the BASA boys and they new smash hit single (lol) "HIT WIT IT....RUN WIT IT"...lol just some entertainment

Hit wit it…. run wit it
Hit wit it…. run wit it

I come up to the plate
In the bottom of the eight
I got to score this run
Because my team is down by one
Coach D calls me down he wants to confide
He tells me you need to hit that backside
Ok coach don’t worry you know I got you
Tell Church to get ready and to go for two

Hit wit it ….run wit it
Hit wit it….run wit it

The pitcher gets ready and he's nervous as hell
All the fans are getting hyped and he's biting his nails
The first pitch is a ball and the zone is getting small
Next pitch is high the ump calls it a ball
Two balls no strike and he thinks I'm going to take
If he pitches it outside it's going to be a mistake
There it is….. this pitch is mine
I'm shooting this one down the first base line

Run wit it…take two wit it
Run wit it….take two wit it

Church takes off and gathers his stride
This one's going to the fence and right's gone let it ride
The crowd is silenced ad the ball hits the fence
Everything is moving slow……keeping you in suspense
The missile approaches the catcher ducks for cover
They crowd oh's and aw's cause this game is over
Coach D had a vision it was all in his plan
Home coming hit's a missile after all he is the man

Hit wit it ….run wit it
Hit wit it … run wit it. AAAAYYYYY

Re: "AAAAYYYY" It's Humpday and...."Touch it Bring it...Babe...Watch it"...Get Low...."CHURCH"

N TO THE K TO THE O TO THE Z TO THE O TO THE N TO THE E SPELLS NKOZONE IN THE HOUSE. My shouts go out to Nashville Finest, Davida, Gina, Ms. LA, Ms.Dat, Ms. Miller, Ms. Arkansas, Greene#44, Nik G, Hot Girls, Shneka, Coach D, 3xWorldChamp, Big Vernon, Church, Neal, Exodus, Wade, Dinsum, #15, Homecoming, YD#2, All the lou softball players, ATL, Detroit, Cincy, Cleveland, Eastside Players(my friends) Mike Wells, Ghost, LoTay, The City Hitters and most of all to the BASA WHOLE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!

What's up all daily board members.

Church,

Yes, the Super Draft will definitely be off the chain, with not one, but two big parties. I heard you can do the Matrix on the dance floor as well.

We have some really nice prizes to be given away at the draft on Friday night, some custom made. And of course the Evening in White on Saturday with the ladies of Just Us.

....911... ....I'm known 2 have some smooth dance steps,

Hello to all board members, Keithag checkin on this beautiful hump day!!!

ooopps forgot the word in after checkin

...hmmmmmm..must be nice...because it's snowing....but it looks like it's letting up..... ....

aaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy , just checking in on a sunny day. What up to all the board members nko, #15, smallz, D12, Church, Home Coming, Ex, Gina, Ms LA, Nashville, them hot girls, playmakers, storm, THill, GA teams, the whole BASA, and I know I'm missing some folks, forgive me... Do what you do! Lean Wit it Rock wit it...I knew this chic named blockhead cause she gave whole block ####! oops, getting carried away...aaayyyy on a Humpday!

WHAT UP FAMILY,HOLLA................L.M.S. "BODY ROCK,BODY ROCK"

Man this snow is killing me. Cant wait till March....hmmmm Where can I get a white fit from. It's got to be right though. What's popp'n in the ATL where a brother can get hooked up. Wade holla at ya boy.

Wassup, Wassup on a nice Humpday in Tally. I would like to give my shout-out to Church,Dee#12,#15,(nice Interview) Nko,911,Wade#2,Davida,Greene,T.Hill,Homecoming,Yd#2,Ms.Dat,Ms.Nashville,Ms.MIller,Ms.L.A.,Shneke and the girls,Playmakers. I think that will do for now, just don't want to over do it . I just can't wait for the Super Draft, I'm just a lil right now. I'm going to have to show your how I do the dam thang @ the parties. . I hope that everyone have a Wonderful Day

Hell, u ain't got to show me how you do it at the parties...Lean Wit it Rock Wit It....And that laffy taffy...

What's up everybody. Hope you are all having a great hump day. Hope to see you all at the draft party!

HEYYYYYY EVERYBODY,

SHOUTOUT LADY HERE!!! JUST CHECKIN IN W/MY HUMPDAY SHOUTOUTS: HEY PT #30, NASHVILLE'S FINEST, JEMEIKA, HC, PREZ(CHURCH#2), MS MILLER, SHNEKA #11, NKO, MS LA, MS NASHVILLE, MS ARKANSAS, MS DAT, 911, #15, YD#2, DINSUM #10, CUBA #2, JB#69, BRUNO, EX #4, LIL REDDE #13, SMALLZ #3,THILL, T-BROWN #9,COACH D, GINA, GREENE #44, MY GIRL BEEZ (WHAT UP TEAMMATE), SCOOT, COACH B-BLACK(GA MIXX), PRIMETIME, GFM, HOT GIRLS, EASTSIDE PLAYAZ, ATL STORM, GREYSTONE(LOS), BASA STAFF AND ALL OTHER MEMBERS, HAVE A BLESSED HUMP DAY!!!!!

Davida #7 (GA MIXX) #4 (WWB)

Wade#2, you so crazy i'm not trying to show no one how to laffy taffy and lean wit it, hell I'm still trying to learn how to do that my dam self . I'm too old for that, yeah right, 6 Budlights and its on like popcorn, and I will be dancing all night long, I will close the party down .

What up board! My shout outs go to:my lil man (D'Rhann Kyrese),Ray,JUST US HOT GIRL,Ms. Nashville (Just Us #1),all the Nashville Ladies, Smallz, the Future, 911, Homecoming, Church,Storm,Wade, Gina,LIA,Enough Said,Coach D,Ms. Dat,Avengers,Ms.Arkansas,and anyone else please don't take it personal, a little under the weather today, can't think too hard right now. But here this is for those I forgot

Ps. Just Us/Hot Girls you know my birthday will be coming up Feb.22, just a friendly reminder that we are going to start celebrating this thing early. LOL

Just Us/Hot Girl #11

We were just talking about that at my house Sunday night. You know it's on-DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! We'll start it off at the party on the 24th!

Whatever, I'm starting it off the Friday before my birthday. I don't work that day, so I'm going to the beauty shop, nail salon, and probably the mall to find me something nice to wear because it will be my WEEK. Then comes the party which we will really set it off. We need to get together for another Taboo game. Now that was fun.

Just Us/Hot Girl #11

TO ALL MY BRETHREN AND SISTER I BRING YOU GREETINGS FROM THE PLANET NEBULI, FROM WHENCE I HAVE JUST RETURN DURING MY INTERSTELLAR TRAVELS I BRING NEWS OF ALIEN CONQUERS FROM OTHER WORLD INVADING THE BASA TO DOMINATE AND SUBDUE ALL BY SHEAR FORCE OF WILL, THE STAGE IS SET THE TIME IS NEAR, THE FANS WILL CHEER WHEN 1843 STORM TROOPERS ARRIVE IN HOTLANTA LED BY THEIR FEARLESS LEADER SO UNTIL THEN MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

HEY WHATS UP ERRYBODY I'VE FINALLY AWAKEN FROM MY VEGAS TRIP I'M SAID TO BE BACK IN VA.(BUT HAVE TO WORK)U C MY GRANDMAMA HATE IT BUT MY LIL MAMA LOVE IT.

THE GRILL SONG I'M NOT GOING CRAZY.

Hello Everybody! I hope everyone is doing well!

Ms. Arkansas

Hello all board member and staff