BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dinsum

wassup sweat this ya boy we start playing in march homeboy i will let you know the schedule as soon as i get it. but i can't slow down i am trying to get in the nfl this year after arena league is over. i am going to try out with the titans falcons and panthers wish ya boy luck i got them hands ya feel me.

Re: dinsum

What's up big dog,you know your boy with you 110%.Good luck man and when you make it,make sure you invite your boy there so I see you put down first hand.As for us,we start our tournament season off on February 18,2006 right outside of Birmingham at this place called New Covenant.They usually have about 20 to 25 teams in it and has grown every year.Hold it down,do your thug thizzle fa shizzle.You know how we do.We let it do,what it do.Take Care Bro',I'll holla........Dinsum#10,L.M.S.,Birmingham,Al

What up KJ/Airmac and my homeboy Dinsum..The season is nearly here..KJ I guess when you come to the ATL me and you still can hang out and go see the shakers..That's cool
SMALLZ

Hey Bro Dinsum#10 this is Neal just let my light shine a little

fa sho dinsum thats wassup do yall thang. smalls you already know its going down holla at ya boy 615-668-6837

Dinsum #10......

You have mail in your hotmail.

NEAL WHAT'S UP MY BROTHER,HOW'S ERRRRR THANG IN KENTUCKY,MAKE IT DO WHAT IT DO.HOLLA AT YOUR BRO',GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR.

SMALLZ WUT BIG BABY,I CAN'T WAIT TO YOU GUYS BRING IT THIS YEAR,TELL THE FELLAS I SAID WUT UP.I'LL HIT YOU UP LATER THIS WEEK IF YOUR NUMBER IS STILL THE SAME TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS GOT LINED UP WITHIN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.GOOD LUCK.