BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Attn: Women Teams

What women teams will be representing in Aiken?

Re: Attn: Women Teams

Lady No Doubt will represent from Birmingham.
We All We Got

Just Us Ladies out of Tennessee will for sho be representing in Aiken!!!!!

What's up Ladies time to check in. Let's make it do what it do.

Calling all my Just Us ladies. Check in and let them know that we will be repping for sho in Aiken. Do it do it do it!

What's up 22 I think Taye sent his sickness to D'Rhann and now he's better and I'm getting it.
Your boy has been acting like he is about to die. LOL!!

And yes Just Us will be in Aiken ready for whatever!!!!

Just Us/Hot Girl #11 Do it do it do it

Hot Girl # 8 here!! What's up ladies-where the Hot Girls at -where they at?? You know JUST US will be there and be ready for whatever. We goin' to do the dang thang!!!! DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! Where the HOT Boys at???

I'm here

What's up Hot Boy??

What's up Hot 8 I'm working on something in the studio and will give more details on Church on a Wed in a min. Church I'm gone hit you up in a few.

What's up to all my Hot Girls. what they doing lets get ready ladies to show up and show out you know that its a must. Hello to all our Hot boys in the house and that Bad azz yellow boy what's up.. holla at your girl.. am out

Good luck Lady Nodout in Aikens

We all we got
Nodout9
the youngest in charge....................

Welcome to the BASA CIRCUIT 1st and 4most. 2ndly this is NODOUT22-WE All We Got. Thunder hit me on my email. iruntd2238@aol.com I'll be waiting.

hot girls as much as you on here and all the parties you through i hope you can play softball. have you women won a big tournment or are you done by 12 and planning the after party? i just hope that all the attention you recieve on the board that you women hold your on because there will be people who want to see what the hot girls/just us are really about.

Now I aint trying to be rude
But get out of here cold dude
You just wish you were Hot
You aint one of Just Us cause we all we got
Dont worry about how many we tournaments we win
Now it's time for me to check in
So please just let their post go
Dont let it be said that you did not know
So please read this and please take head
No more pass cause I know you can read
Get off my girls and dont call your self hot
Because trust me dude a hot your not.

my bad spell check "take heed"

Hot Dude,

If you were on top of your BASA game, you would realize these women placed 2nd in the worlds last year.

I see ya Hot Boy!
Don't worry about Hot Dude, because we're not, we don't have to prove anything. Just check us out in Aiken and then you (Hot Dude) will be able to determine yourself if indeed we can play. But from me to you, make sure you come out to our WHITE PARTY Super Draft weekend.

Just Us #11/Hot Girl

Hello everybody in the BASA world! Just wanted to give a shout out and introduce myself and my team. We're a newly formed team straight out of VA called the Avengers. Never had the honor of playing in a BASA tournament before and really looking forward to seeing all of our folks. Now if we could only get the weather to warm up a little so we can have our FIRST practice!

Good Luck #31 and the rest of the Avengers from VA. We all will be watching. Maybe ya'll need to travel south and play in a tournament if it's too cold or to an indoor facility close.

By the way Hot Dude, they fine too! Ain't nothing like some fine women athletes! Well the ones that don't like each other...oops that's another subject..

Wade aka # 2 -you know you are CRAZY!!!! We really just love to have a good time.

Hey Hot fine #8, hey you know I just do what I do. I keep in genuine and entertaining 24/7 each day...Oh Shneka boo ...hahahhaha, just joking!

Spellcheck it not in..okay, cool go suck an egg! or banana..

Thunder where is ya twin Lightnin u guys need to get with me this weekend Sunday to get ya swing on.

thanks for the invite hot girl#11 and of course i will be there in aiken and i will make myself known. i was not hating on you women at all i was wondering about you guys because i know you through hvery nice parties and i didnt know bout your softball skills but you have many fans let me know so ill see you down in aiken and wade aka #2 i know there hot i seen pictures. good luck to us just us

Hot Girls, will you all be playing comp or rec?

We will be playing Rec.

Welcome aboard Avengers, and don't be be shy about getting on the message board more often. We are all family and we look forward to seeing you in Aiken.

HEY JUST US THIS TITE MAN I TOLD YOU LADIES WHAT TO EXPECT AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS.(JUST BRUSH IT OFF).

(HATERS COME LIKE THE DEVIL FROM ALL DIRECTIONS).

I, want to send a shout out to my ladies Just us /hot girls what they doing? its that Hot boy # 2 bad azz yellow (what up ray #1) it's bout that time to quiet all those haters who keep our name in their mouths . 3-25-06 will be the time to do the **** thang (in my best lil jon voice OKKKKKKKKKKK) whats up homecoming, whats up chruch i see the love you showing my ladies , i got ya back now ! hot girls holla at ya boy! yellow boy out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my bad i want to give a shout out to the newest member of the just us team i'll let her introduce herself to the board when the time is right welcome aboard i here good things about ya so lets do it do it do it

Nodout22,
Sorry I been MIA for a minute. But Thunder and Lightin is ready to strike again. Will C U Sunday 4sho.

I see ya BAYB. You couldn't have said best. 3-25-06. Everyone is anticipating on this tournament. It will be very nice, Just Us Ladies will be ready and representing very well. Lets do it do it do it do it. What up Just Us #1, you need to get back to work and check in. Where my ladies at????

Just Us/Hot Girl #11

I'm right here HOT! What's up to all my Just Us ladies and my bad azz yellow boy? Hot Girl #11 holla at me and let me know what u need.

Wazzzzup bad azz yellow boy and all the hot's
Home coming checking in AAAAYYY

I might can let my Mom pick it out. LOL!!! I will be calling tonight. All the Hots coming?

Just Us/Hot Girl #11

Your mom might do good, I know her taste. LOL! Yes all the Hots are suppose to be there. What's homecoming, I see u still and hopefully will always have our back.

Sorry, I meant what's up but u know what I mean! Its Friday and I am ready to get away from this kids. Can somebody say SRING BREAK? Please Hurry!

Always Hot 22 we friends for life. Anytime you need me just holla, and I'm always watching.

I give up! Spring Break!

WSUP TO ALL MY HOT GIRLS, AND HOT BOYS. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO CHECK IN LATELY DUE TO MY JOB BUT PLEASE DON'T SLEEP ON "CG". I ALWAYS REPRESENT FOR MY HOT GIRLS AND HOT BOYS!!!! DO IT, DO IT, DO IT

Hot #22 you have mail.

Homecoming, I didn't receive your email. Hit me up at browniiiis@hotmail.com.

I just did

What up Hot and Homecoming, I'm back now, Ray and Rhann came and took me to lunch today . Mommie's not feeling good so they are taking good care of me. Its Friday and I'm ready to go and get in the bed and watch a good lifetime movie.

Just Us/Hot Girl #11

Hot #22 I dont know if you know this or not but got mail. Hot 11 what's up and where the rest of Just US bring em out, bring em out...AAAYYYYYY