BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Basa magazine

Does the BASA have or have they had a magazine?tourney results, pics,sponsor profiles....stuff like that.Just wondering.

Re: Basa magazine

That's a good idea BASA need to make a magazine..That's taking it to the next level..

COME ON CLAY, THE PRESSURE IS ON. THE CIRCUIT NEEDS A MAGAZINE.

Just got off the phone with a publishing buddy of mine. He advised that A quarterly edition would be best for the first year. Would that work for everyone?

I Will get a subscription

I would love to help in anyway.Lets make this happen!

I will need some regional reporters as well, as I can definitely not make every tournament, but we don't want to leave any out.

We will also need some guest columnists.

You know I'm down

A!

Can I have the column on QUOTES OF THE Month. I would make this better than some of the newspapers that have them today. Signing off as the roving reporter. Also at tournaments around my area I will take pictures and send them. I lobby for the midwest reporter. Church you can carry my film, camera bag, and notebook. Each one teach one and Church is my student so Exodus do not try to steal him. Peace1 The Reporter signs off.

What's up NKO have you shed any wisdom yet?

Yo now that's where it is.....good idea ya'll....

Not yet Ex, but I will ASAP share some wisdom. I was just waiting to be announced, so here it goes:
The word for today is DISCOVER.
THE SOLUTION TO ANY PROBLEM IS ALREADY THERE-WE JUST NEED THE PATIENCE TO REVEAL IT.
So people what I am stressing to you is this; We can not find things out unless we put forth a effort to do the research, find the issue, and make the necessary changes to de positive. People positive minds brings positive thoughts. Where are you positive mind set at. Strive for the best and if you fall short then you know that you have done your best. Peace and now you know the deal to get the funk out of nkozone!!!!!!!!Here it is Exodus.1

AAAAYYYYYY that's what I'm talking about. We definatly need you to get a column in the magazine.

Has anyone seen the Gov. #15 I know he has some political views to share....Security put out the APB. ASAP on him.

I think he is still signing autograghs...

... that's where he is....and he's and NKO...I got your FILM........ .....rather the film around your mouth...wake-up!! and on a serious note....good word for the day....keep 'em coming....so until next time...WHo is that.....com..what the!????.....SECURITY....#15 has locked himself in the green room, pre-stamping photo's with his AUTOGRAPH.....and he's all the GOOD....

That would be a Wonderful thing for BASA... 911 I would support any way possible....

Nkozone..... Gone Boy... SPEAK!!!!

You do a lot of talking, can you actually play.

Who was your post for Antionio. If for me I have one ? to ask you and that is what team do you play for and what position. If it is toward me then I can let you watch me and carry my bag and you will see. Peace1.

Every magazine has a update of the teams against team...Do's and Don't...What team talked the talk but forgot to walk the walk...
Would love to be apart of the mag...

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF...