BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
K.C.Crunchberries

T.B.,Tiny,Perk.& tha light skin brotha. I just want to thank you all for showing a brotha a good time in tha K.C. Town & playing in that 26 degree weather was'nt no joke either LOL!!& winning that money was tha icing on tha cake at tha superbowl party.Good luck in 06! T.B. thanks again & nice meeting you Brian Goins & JoJo nice playing with all of you this past weekend!

Re: K.C.Crunchberries

Wolf thanks 4 coming up & kicking it with all of us.I guess it was to cold to do the matrix.LOL

wolf how was it playing with the crunchberries are they going to be as loading as ive been hearing and will they be a team to be reckon with on the basa circut please repond

im not wolf but i seen the crunchberries play this weekend and they had guys diving all over the place in 20 degree weatherb and plus all of their guys were stinging the ball i think they are going to be this years sleeper on the basa circut ,plus t. b. is not messing around this year with playing all of his buddies hes trying to create a winner in k.c.

I do respect what t.b. is really trying to do this year.I think this team will be ready then tha other crunch teams.One thing i will say about T.B. he's a man of his word & has a great bizzness mind, i'm hoping he has tha right players, he has tha $$ & tha coaches & i just hope that tha players he gets or has won't get to spoiled & good luck to tha BEAST & R.Y. i'm sure you'll get those guys over tha hump!!!!

THANKS A LOT FOR THE KIND WORDS.THE SUPERBOWL PARTY WAS OFF THE CHAIN.WE WILL NOT LET OUR GUYS BECOME SPOILED. T.B GIVETH AND T.B TAKETH AWAY. PLUS WE FEEL WE HAVE A GOOD GROUP OF HARD WORKING GUYS;WHO APPRECIATE THE OPPURTUNITY. NO BOLD PREDICTIONS;WELL JUST ONE. WE WILL PLAY HARD AND HAVE FUN. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND CLASS ACT AND SEE YOU ON THE DIRT.

are the crunchberries going to aikens

YES

TB, whats up? I saw some of the All-Star Pluming boys in Denison this past weekend. Shoot me an e-mail when you get a chance.

Yall crazy as hell. None of yall must have families. 25 degrees! Man come on, yall cant wait a few more weeks. Yall couldnt have won no more than tee shirts. yall boys silly as hell.

It's just the love of the game kid!