BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rhodney Donaldson

I don't know who he will end up playing with, but the guy is a difference maker. One of the best players in the country period on any level, defensively and offensively.

Re: Rhodney Donaldson

Now we know for now!

I don't know who this is, but I really do appreciate you, and your comment. It's comments likes this as well as the negative one that motivates me to keep working .Again Thanks for the support.

rod is a cool brother and a very skillfull player that will help the class act team
cograts rod from your homeboy from da bottom "m.i.a" tray #9

Rhodney......

Hi are you doing? Good luck with your new team this year. And by the way don't be a stranger.

Tracy What up man it's good to hear from you and thanks for the support. Hit me on the radio Lo has the #.

For question, maybe some people are fortunate enough and blessed to have a job where they are allowed the flexibility to do other things and still play softball. The question is in order for you to know what they are doing, you must be doing the same thing too. So enjoy your life and don't worry about what everyone else does.