BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"...with REAL TALK,SMOKE DRINK...What U Do...Let it DO!!..

...."AAAYYYYYY".... What's Crackin?EveryBody...here hit this ...while I....Do what I do.....All winter WE have talked and talked and WE have seen profiles and will continue 2 view our players and coaches as the year progress....but some of you are waiting for the First.....(NoN-Black)player profile... ...caught Ya'll off guard with that one... ,but don't worry it's coming.......and I see people are getting restless up in the north.....I'm pretty sure the Battle has just begun....and We sway back 2 the South....Hello....I see the pick-ups from Storm are making moves towards the Mid-West Power House CLASS-ACT ....moves like that last.....might,.....hmmmmm.....MOVE...the TEAM UP ............. but I'm know you guys will hold it down and also CLASS ACT.....in the near,near,FUTURE....since Greg...wants 2 notify the Board of players sign 2 the the team....hmmm....How about letting us know when ALL won't make the same tourney.....hint:....like how many other teams will you play on before you all play 2gether.....WHOA!! and Now.....I must have Home Coming and #15 and NKO......2 come and Bless the board with some REAL TALK and here hit this or "let it do what it DO......Now "Lean wit it....Rock wit it"......."CHURCH"

Re: "AAYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"...with REAL TALK,SMOKE DRINK...What U Do...Let it DO!!..

....correction...."I know you guys or I'm Knowing....man .....you get the point....SECURITY.....the level is in the RED......keep watch....

Re: "AAYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"...with REAL TALK,SMOKE DRINK...What U Do...Let it DO!!..

Hello board. Have a blessed day. Good post Church.

Looks like the Prez done put it down
Boy you a fool you sure know how to clown
But on a serious note
That Class-Act team aint no joke
I guess we will just have to wait and see
I know it's early but here let your mind be free
It's time we all get back to having some fun
For all those talking it's to late to run
Now we about to see what all of you got
What's up Just Us and all of my hots
While I'm at it I have to say whats up to the Mix
From what I hear they going to bring them stix
To all of the teams that won last year
The 06's season is almost near
Who will be the first that will be put to shame
So everyone bring your game
And we will see you out on the dirt
Well I got to go it's time to work

What's up Tito? Send me your email address, I have a question for you.

Thx.

What up board members? Church I got you all cameras are rolling You and HC put some real talk out there and no one is responding HMMMMMMM..... I wonder why? Is it that no one likes real talk anymore or is it that we would just rather dis one another? I know NKO has something for that. Where is 15 at? I know he has something to say about all the stuff thats going on. Where are all the women at whats going on in their divisions. They must be out working on their game instead of all they hype like the fellas....hmmmmm again something to make you think. Well I got to get back Garcia Vega and his generals are back in the green room.....lol

Well Church, Exodus, and Homecoming since you guys forced my to repsond her it go; My word of the day is GENEROSITY-never underestimate the power of giving, it shines like a beacon throughout humanity. The power that we have in ourselves to give is such a high level that we believe the more we give the more blessing we shall receive. So people if you are putting the issues of your team out there and people are responding with comments on them then you have to accept what you put out there. So Church, Exodus, and Homecoming continue to do what yoiu do and let the peeps know what is going on. Now pass the bowl so I can put some greens in it. and on with Church, Ex, Hoemcoming. Now Church why is your eyes so that you can't see Exodus to pass the . Church u need to go to REHAB-1-TIME so you can clean yourself up. Peace now get out of my zone.

Lights, camera's, action!! Here it is now run with it.

Great post Church you are the man..What up board members,NKOZONE,LOTAY,EXODUS,AND RJ..
SMALLZ

... ...Thanks...Lotay3,Smallz,Home Coming,Exodus,NKO,and RJ....and while we wait on #15.....he's still signing AUTOGRAPH's...so he'll just have 2 catch up.....Hope you are enjoying the Post and I had 2 put the (NON-BLACK) profile out there ....because few are CURIOUS and since WE are allowed 3 non-black players why? not PROFILE a few, Heck...I'm curious......and it should be interesting...because WE are amongst the highest in this SOFTBALL region.....so people this is the time 2 be read/heard.....ain't nothing like 2'sday somebody will read what you have 2 say.....and again thanks for allowing me 2 entertain you ALL.....REAL or FAKE it's your determination......just watch what you type/say and the people will determine What's "CHURCH"......so continue doing WHAT U do...and I'll continue doing what I do....so here ......"CHURCH"

Hello!!How is everybody doing on a 2'sday????

Greene#44

Greene#44 you been MIA and we are glad to have you back. I hope you are here to stay this time. Family misses family members.

WHAT UP PEOPLES? #15 GOOD INTERVIEW GOOD LUCK TO SOUTH GA MAGIC THIS SEASON. ALL BE BLESSED, COACH D,CHURCH, YD #2, MS.DAT, NKO, SMALLZ, SMOOTH, A-ROD, LANCE, 3XWORLDCHAMP, DAVIDA, EXODUS, WOLF, THE TWO BEST YOUNGER BROS IN THE WORLD J AND A-DOT, BIG PHIL, AND DEE, FIVEFOOTA, VIC AND THE BROWNS, AND TO THE REST OF THE BASA WORLD BE BLESSED. P.S. SEAN FROM PACE THANKS FOR RESPONDING TO MY POST AND CALLING, BE EASY IN THE 313!

That's what they all say.By the end off the weekend you'll be begging for me to go away.

Becareful what you wish 4!!!!

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF..

Good morning board...good to see all are in good spirits...just walking through on this 2'sday...

Good mornings everyone. Hope you have a good 2'sday.

....aaaaaaaaayyyy, what up to my people on the board today. to all the lovely ladies. The season is going to be cough cough int..er..est..ing...a...aaa....yyyy...

Good morning everyone-hope you all have a great day!!

What's up Hot 8

HEY EVERYBODYYYYYYYYY

SHOUTOUT LADY CHECKIN IN HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!

Davida #7 (GA MIXX) #4 (WWB)

What up Board, what up Hot 8 hope your feeling better. I think I'm catching that mess my son and Ray has. Keep them pretty girls well though, we can stand it. Hollar at me later.

Just Us/Hot Girl #11

Wassup Message board!

What's up Homecoming? I see you doing it today! I've been out sick with the flu since Friday. I see you Hot #11-do what you can to stay well --this stuff ain't no joke! I'll call you later tonight girl! By the way welcome to Just Us # 1 out newest member. Can't wait to get started!!

Just doing my thing today hot. Dont feel like working today so I'm having fun. What's up Hot 11 hope you feel better too.

WHATS UP EVERYBODY I'M JUST GETTING MY SELF BACK ON TRACK FROM VEGAS MAN NEEDS SOME REST. OUT OF FOUR DAYS A TOTAL OF 9 HRS OF SLEEP TO MUCH GAMBLING,I'M PUTTING THE CLOCK ON SNOOZE I'LL HOLLA. ( WAKE UP CANTY.)

WHAT UP BOARD,PEACE................

What up Dinsum#10, holla at ya girl.

....THUNDER#3....nice Handle

...hmmmmm....Playermaker#24..what's crackin? Where's the rest of the PLAYMAKERS and I miss the HOT GIRLS check-in....do it,do it....and congrat's 2 Ms.Nashville#1....on becoming a JUST US/HOT GIRL.....they're steady growing....."CHURCH"

Thank you. It fits well. My twin is Lightin#4. So when we're together, you know it's trouble.

THUNDER#3 HOWS LIFE TREATING YOU,FINE I HOPE.ALL IS WELL.

TELL LIGHTIN4 YOU BOY SAID,WUZZZZZZZZZUP.

....How often do you log on....just never seen the handle before...keeping track of frequent visitors.....and Welcome...THUNDER and LIGHTNING....and that's all from me....Home Coming,NKO,#15,SECURITY.....introduce yourselves 2 THUNDER and LIGHTNING Da TWINS

Slow motion for us. Just working on our new game plan for this season.

What team?

We played with No Mercy last year and Lightin picked up the MVP at the Atlanta Classic. But we got picked up by No Doubt this year.

...No DOUBT....HUH...I heard that name come a cross the Board...numerous of times...can anyone help me...remember....and this must be 1 of the premier Women's team 2 watch..... ....good luck in '06 and thanks for the convo and intro...."CHURCH"

Welcome to the board thunder and lightning
I'm sure this will be something exciting
Good luck to the both of you
Remember to keep and real and do what you do
By the way this is ya boy HC
I'm the one who likes to let his mind be free
As you can see I'm something like a ghetto poet
I watch out for the haters in case you didn't know it
Well I just wanted to say hello and drop a few lines
This is ya boy Home coming a one of a kind.AAAAYYYY

I'ma make it do what it do baby......lol

CUTE
Thanks for the lyrics

What up board? Hey #2Church, the Playmakers are here! Just waiting on the Superdraft and of course AIKEN!

.... ...."AAAYYYY"...Thanks for logging in....God Bless and Good Night..... ....Home Coming.....Do What you DO....and finish this ........"CHURCH"

what's up board?? Good day for me, i became an auntie again at 11:45 this morning...Torin Slaughter was born weighing in at 7lbs 10 ounces....She is just as cute as her auntie!!

Alright Ms,Dat congrats to you and your family.
Well Prez it's time to go...
Dont forget all to come check out the show
It's all going down in the ATL
It's going to be funny as beeeeeep (you what that mean lol)
Davida, Ms.Dat, Dasha and who ever else
Please call them and offer some help. LOL
For all of those who's been waiting for a while
Just hold on for that other profile.

"CHURCH"

I was on a field trip with my baby but I'm here now.... I want to give a shout out to the King family!!!!!1

I'm here and want to chat people are responding to slowly in the Pm........See I miss all the hype......I'm **** and ready to rock!!!!!1 Go South Ga Magic!!!!!1

HC
SEE U PLAY TOO MUCH, U BETTER GET SOMEONE TO HELP YOU GUYS....

HEY #15
WHATS GOOD???

What's up board member

Hmmmm some real talk hugh....Let me see

When I walk up to the plate
You dont want to see me
Hit the ball so hard I make other teams fear me
So when I get up dont act like you dont know
All I can say is I tried to tell you so
So remember what I said when I see you in the streets
You dont want to see me.
LOL...... I play to much hugh..