BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........Shout out....Do what you Do!!

... ....LET it DO WHAT it DO....and What's Crackin?....How was your weekend?....Did you win $$$$ or did you donate! ...and My favorite commerical's were Budweiser the Horses helping the little horse and the Streaker lamb... ...and My back up....was the one with Michelob light beer....so City Hitters how was the Trip and we are waiting for the pictures and here hit this ......"CHURCH"

Re: "AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........Shout out....Do what you Do!!

Good Morning Board Members

What's up Church#2,Davida,Coach D,Ms L.A.,Gina, also I want to say hello to my softball family in talla. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend off and the BIG GAME!!!I think my favorite commerical was the one when the woman and the man was in the sports bar and the man tackle the woman off the bar stool and then at the end the woman returned the favor!!!

A special shout-out to the Lady Brawlas!!!
C U on the dirt!!!

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF...

Re: "AAYYYYY"...Monday: Where you at? Check In........Shout out....Do what you Do!!

What's up #2? So how was your weekend?? Did the weekend make you a millionaire or out looking for a second job???

Greene#44...
Signing..OFF....

I liked the monkeys jamming in the board room.

HEY EVERYONE:

JUST CHECKING IN. I WANT TO FIRST OFF SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS. IT MEANT A LOT TO MY SISTER AND I.

OK I HAVE TWO COMMERCIALS THAT I LIKED A LOT THE FIRST ONE WAS THE MAN AND WOMAN TACKLING EACH OTHER IN THE PARK AND IN THE BAR. AND THEN I ALSO LIKE THE STREAKER LAMB...TOO CUTE. MY SHOUTOUTS GO TO NASHVILLE'S FINEST #21, PT #30, JEMEIKA #30, HOMECOMING, CHURCH #2, NKO, GREENE #44, MS LA, MS ARKANSAS, MS NASHVILLE, SHNEKA #11, #15 (GREAT INTERVIEW), COACH D, EX #4, DINSUM #10, THILL, YD#2, 911, GINA, MY COACH, B-BLACK AND MY TEAMMATES, MR DRAKE AND BASA, AND T BROWN...EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT ONE!!!

Davida #7 (GA MIXX) #4 (WWB)

Yeah, I thought that was kind of cute.
911 I have a question can you call me like right quick.(850)284-1686

What's up board? Glad to here you are doing well Davida!! Girl, did ya have any luck with an outfit yet? Cause I didn't, ya know trying to find white in WI after labor day is next to impossible!! Hey Church, could you bring me an Imo's pizza to the draft???

MS DAT

THANKS GIRL...I HAVEN'T YET BUT YOU KNOW YOUR GIRL IS STILL LOOKING HARD. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING ONLINE AS WELL. AS SOON AS I FIND SOMETHING I WILL LET YOU KNOW

YOU'VE GOT MAIL!!!

....A!....Ms.DAT....just let me know the toppings and it's a wrap....just be ready for a 712 hour cold pizza....but Imo's all you need is a Microwave..... "CHURCH"

SMALLZ CHECKING IN TO ALL MY SERIOUS BOARD MEMBERS..CHURCH,DAVIDA,MISS DAT,HOT GIRLZ,#15,AND ANYBODY THAT I MISSED..
GOOD MONDAY..

What's up board. Want to give a shout out to all the ladies of Just Us Softball, Davida, Ms.Nashville, Ms. Dat, Nashville's finest, Church, Homecoming, Smallz, MAMA, dem HOT GIRLS, my BOO (D'Rhann),Mom(Maria),Dad(Jed)(No not you Tony!!LOL),911,Gina,LIA,Supersonic,Ga.Mixx,Bees,Enough Said, and everyone else on the board. Have a wonderful day.

Ps. Welcome to the team newest member. #1

Just Us #11

Hey Ms. Dat I've seen a couple of White outfits here in Atlanta. I know you will find something before the party anyway. You and Davida so stop sweating it. Your a GG (Go getter)

Just Us #11

HEY WHATS UP TO ALL MY MESSAGE BOARD FAMILY,WELL I'M STILL IN VEGAS TRYING TO MAKE IT DO WHAT IT DO ,MAN IT'S BEEN CRAZY OUT HERE SUPERBOWL WKND YOU GUYS CAN ONLY IMAGIN,I LEAVE OUT TONIGHT SO YOU GUYS PRAY FOR A SAFE RETURN...(BLAZERZ FOEVER)

If you want some of that real good stuff, he has the answers as well, because he is apparently on it.

hey Hot girl #11, I have seen some, but not THE outfit yet, you know I was trying to go after that prize!! But I may just have to bow down, but I will still look good!!

Checking In!!!

How was everyones weekend?

Shoutouts to all my peeps!!!!!!
Davida #4, Jemeka #30, Pitcher #30, Dinsum #10, Terrell Brown #9, Coach D, YaYa, Cuba, Homecoming, Church #2, Canty #15 Rodney(S GA Magics)Ms. Nashville, Ms.Miller, NKO ZONE and the rest of the board have a good day.

Ok Church, get me a large cheese and pepperoni!! Thanks!!

Well board members I must start off saying that you guys missed a big event that the St. Louis City Hitters had over the weekend. We went to Indyto see the Pacers beat the Pistons and the game was good. I caught one of the T-shirts that they shoots up into the stands. I have a knack for catching (Shortstop). Second I will like to say to Davida & Nashville Finest, we are your famliy and when one of our famliy members need support our shoulders are for them to lean on. Third I would like for all of the regular board members to e-mail me with your correct e-mail address, and the reason is because Ms. Dat, 911 and myself will have a big announcement coming real soon on the Fraternity/Sorority that will be at the Super Draft.(Keep your eyes on the Frat/Sorority)Shouts go out to Nashville Finest, Davida, Ms. Miller, Greene#44, Gina, Shneka, The Hot girls, Just Us #11, Snowman, Tite Man, Smallz, Exodus, Wade, TCanty, Church, Coach D., 3xWorldChamp, 911, Ms. Arkansas, Ms. Dat, YD#2, LoTay, Nik G, Big Vernon. The City Hitters will be sending pictures to the BASA on our trip shortly. BASA who should I send these pictures to. The dirt is waiting on us so we can enrich it, are you enriching your skills? Peace1. Now get the funk out of nkozone.

Good morning to all, I had a blessed weekend.. The football game wasn't that great but the union of friends sharing the event was the best part. I want to shout out to the ENOUGH SAID family (old and new). my mom Helen and sister Jackie, my kids. Shon, Reece, Ollie and Hotrod. HAVE A BLESSED DAY AND REMEMBER.....Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. James 4:8

heeyyy! hey board what's crackin....tito why you whipping up on us man.....where's the love? NKO glad that yall made it back safely and had a good time. Shouts out to Davida, Greene, Ms Dat, MS LA, Ms Nashville, Nashville Finest, #15, Young dudes...Church...Redde#13.....shouts to the whole family.....Respect

and oh yeah Canty.....I recall a post by #15 that said Young Dudes quit hiding behind yo big brothers....I guess I assumed it was a call out ...

My BBALL game is so unpredictable.....better Check me....I'm open....swoosh....nothing but net.... hey,YDUDES did win one...that makes it 6-1 us and 1-6 Yd's

Shoutouts to everyone and everyone lets gather and ............................... Hello Just US #11, thanks for welcoming me to the team, I look forward to playing with you guys. I'm not at work today I'm at home, have some business to handle . I would like to give a shout-out to Ms. Miller, Just Us ladies, Dasha, Davida, Jameka,Tito, D3, and everyone else on the board..

No it was a call out but it stem from someone from the young dudes taking up for the Bums...oh I meant the Browns!!!! I would like to give a shout out to all the people I missed in my interview....please don't hold me accountable for that mistake...it's my first interview and hopefully many will come later...like Our championship speech after the worlds.

Good afternoon board members I'd like to say hello to everyone and wish each and everyone and blessed day.

I'd also like to say that Detroit was banging like never before this weekend.

WHAT'S UP FAMILY.SHOUT-OUT TO CHURCH,YD#2,NASHVILLE FINEST,NEAL,DAVIDA#7,MS.NASHVILLE,WADE,HOTGIRLS,COACH D.,MS.DAT,911,MS.ARKANSAS,NKO,NIK G,T-BROWN,EASTSIDERS,AIRMAC,SMALLZ,STORM,MS.LA,MS.MILLER,THILL#21,NODOUT22,GREENE#44,EXODUS,K****LE,#15,BALLORFALL,HOMECOMING,WCLAY31,PMO#6,DERRTY,ANYONE I MISSED,YOU TO.HOLLA,L.M.S.BIRMINGHAM,AL

...Ms.DAT...you make sure I see you once I arrive 2 receive your Imo's before NKO or REDDE intercept your GOODS......

They know better I'll fight a man, especially over a Imo's pizza....they need to be bringing me one too!!

I'll bring 2....one for the road while I'm

HEY PREZ:

OK NOW DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU CAN HOOP, NOW YOU KNOW I GOTZ TO SEE THIS FOR MYSELF

Yeah me to sis!!!

Davida...he got a lil broke jump shoot...

I hope all of you enjoyed the game
It looks like the bus is going to the hall of fame
I know some say that refs were cheating
Looks like the Seahawks took a beating
I will give them credit they tried to make a rally
I guess I'm taking Porter if I got to go in the ally
To all of those who took them in a bet
Dont forget to pay your debt
I know my friend is not going to fake
Please don't forget I like steak
Let me quit cause I'm playing to much
lol Did yawll see Hastleback fall and not get touched
Hmmmm did big Ben really cross the line
Thats one that will be looked at time after time
Well it about that time for your boy to go
You know who it's time to go! (Hint, hint)
My shout out goes to the Prez, Davida, Just Us, NKO,Nashvilles Finest and all my bro and sis in the frat oh yea My girl Ms.Dat...lol

HEY NKO...

HIT ME UP!!!

What's up board member and to all the BASA DIVA on the basa board.

Hey Davida, NKO, and Homecoming hit me up?

Nashville's Finest 21

(Dasha)

lol...for what you don't want anything

what's up board been on the grind keeping things moving forward,for the upcoming season. (WE READY!!!)TUFO STL CITYHITTERS..

Davida and Nashville Finest what do you want? I'm here and stop picking on Church jump shot, he shoots like the white guy from the movie that play like he was black and played basketball.(I don't know the name of it) He shoots a set shot and sticks his butt out when he shoots. It is a ugly shot. Peace Church I will teach you how to get down and the next time you guys shoot hoops let me know so I can see if YD#2 can hoop too. Showing your grill on the court does not stop the wipping I will give you'll. Davida and Dasha hit me. Twice if you like .

I'm here too....what's up? Hit me back on the e-mail.

...AWWWWWWW.....for the record I shoot like Riddick...you better not leave me open...are you'll be hollering NEXT!!!! I reside in the city...but I'm COUNTY on the court...."DON'T LEAVE HiM OPEN" .....and "That's yo' MAN"...productions.... OH....I got D.....and yes....I will accept 3 fouls....chuck....for $200

LOL...MY BAD NKO, I WON'T PICK ON HIM AGAIN!!! I MEAN SINCE YOU HAVE PUT THAT PICTURE IN MY HEAD (OF HIS SHOT) I'M GOOD TO GO MR PREZ I'M SORRY, BUT YD#2 STARTED IT

Church Davida and her friend (that is on her profile with the skirt on) said they will hoop us out. So to Davida, Church and myself ain't never scared, we will bet you'll a Nashville Titans shirt to a St. Louis Rams or one of your team shirts against one of our tea shirts. you name the place and time and we will be there, you'll be there are be a no-show. I will make a side bet to Davida because she already is in debt to me (she owes me a cheeseburger) so how about double or nothing, Davida! Let us here you'll. Church what you think. Homecoming give me and Church some encouraging words to will let the ladies no that we will play them like they are dudes because they was hoopers in the NCAA.

hmmmmm.....NKO and Church I know yawll no what to do
I got $20.00 on the two of you
Since they claim they know how to ball
Lets see if they got the gall
lol let me quit cause I'm playing to much
With a jumper like JJ's I know they cant touch
NKO what's that you say get out our zone
I know they gone wish they had left my bro's alone
Maybe we should give them just a little bit of credit
Now Davida I'm not the one who said
So put a smile back on your face
You can name the time and the place. (end)
It's all good coming from the Chi and the LOU
Lets see what yaw'll can do boo. (lol)
Now lean wit it....rock wit it AAAAYYYYY

I'm not the one who said it....lol my bad

OOOHHHHHHHHHHH SO ITS LIKE THAT NKO???

PLEASE STOP THE MADDNESSSSSS YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO THERE, I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO RECANT THAT CHALLENGE ...OH MY GOD PLAYING US IS JUST LIKE COMMITTING SUICIDE

YOU HAVE UNTIL 2PM TO RECANT OR I WILL DEFINITELY BE CALLING UP MY GIRL AND TELLING HER TO BRING HER SNEAKS. OH AND AS FOR THAT CHEESEBURGER, I GOT CHA, YOU KNOW A SISTA DON'T LIKE BEING IN DEBT TO NO ONE

.....NKO....I'm up for it

REMEMBER............2PM

From the 0(NKO) to the 2(Church) we ready and we from the Lou(the show-me state) so we can show you better than we can tell you. Hoops is our game and putting Cashville ladies to shame. Davida I hope your bills is paid because I will want my cheeseburgers when I see you, not no soybean burger. You better not quit your job because we need that money you making and Church can I get second on that. Davida I have a quote for you'll and it is;
TAKE LIFE FOR A SPIN , AND ITS FULL OF POSSIBILITIES BUT NOT ONE TO BEAT THE LOU HOOPERS. PEACE NOW GET OUT OF MY ZONE BECAUSE IN TWO ON TWO YOU CAN'T PLAY A ZONE, YOU FEEL ME!!

I am putting $100 on the women!!

2PM

.....NKO...it's a wrap

Ms. Dat we do not take checks; money orders or cashiers checks only. We want u to continue to be our sister and we wouldn't want a bouncing check. Thanks for the donation.

We aint skered.

I second that Homecoming. We ready!!!!!!Lace up!!!!

NKO,

GET OFF MY GIRL, NOW I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU ABOUT MESSING WITH MS DAT!!! HEY MS DAT, I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THEY PAY YOU YOUR MONEY, ONCE WE BEAT THEM DOWN REAL GOOD

OH AND MR HC (CHEERLEADER), YOU MAY WANT TO RETHINK YOUR DECISION

TOUCHE NKO, same here, I would hate to have to send Mr. Dat (6'1, 245) to collect on my funds!! thanks for having my back Davida!! I have all the confidence in the world in my girls...The numbers for the men just don't add up!! Don't you hold some b-ball records girl??

Aw naw never that
Church and NKO go win and that is a fact
Gone ahead and leave em alone
They gone be sending you ladies home
Church in the post and NKO from the line
Dangerous combination a one of a kind
watch as they run a pick and roll
So many dunks the rim gone be swoll
Lace em up real tight so no bronken bones
NKO will leave you standing alone
Church is deadly from the outside
He hitt'n 3 like he shooting inside a double wide
Thats how big the basket gone be
Just dont let him get off and get free. AAAAYYYY

GIRL I AM TRYING TO HELP HIM, BUT HE JUST DOESNT WANT TO LISTEN, I GUESS HE DIDN'T GET THE MEMO ON MY SKILLZ

What's up Ms. Dat we hold some records too....lets see I got R. Kelly's 12 play and Church and NKO got some of Nelly's records I'm sure.....lol I also got some Twista and K weezy too....lol now what

Is he 2 deep....NOPE...swish!!....game point.....now, NKO...thanks for the ASSIST!! and I will drain them from......you've seen the commerical's....Ha-Ha...off the building,around the street light,off the car bumper...in BIG MOMMA'S House...out the Back...in the hoop....and 1......."AAAAYYYYY"

Just think...I chose BASEBALL...But,I love Football either one I got game...and BBall is a Hobby, that I don't get picked last.......!?? and that's it,now pass the

Psssst hey Church, NKO, I think we done ran em off the board....lol I knew they didnt want none.

They'll be back...maybe late at night...but Dunnat.....I have a Blackberry and will be WATCHING...

RAN WHO OFF.......NEVER!!!!!!!!!
SEE "MR CHEERLEADER" (HC), YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. DON'T MAKE MS DAT AND I GET YOU , NKO IS ALREADY IN HOT WATER. OH AND CHURCH I WILL TRY NOT TO DUNK ON YOUR BOY

OK, keep it up and you gone make me step on the court
And that plan on a dunk you better abort
First you would have to be able to get the ball
You might want to stay home or go to the mall. lol
Cause dem boys got game
Now if he dunks on you then thats a shame
But that's how the ball bounces
Just make sure you bring us some 40 ounces
After the game we can all have a beer
Then maybe you can do a cheer
Like Home coming , Home coming he's alright
He poems are da bomb and his fade is tight
When is write he has a plan
Home coming....Home coming you da man....ha ha ha

...It's like this....Kobe...would not have made 81 points...HEALTHY....and I don't think NKO...will allow you 2 dunk on him...unless you wear a SKIRT!!....

LOL...YALL ARE RETARDED!!!

HC THAT WAS A GOOD ONE, NOW SEE I KNEW YOU WERE THE "CHEERLEADER" SEE HOW EASY THAT CHEER JUST CAME OUT

Since you called me a cheer leader I'm gone cheer for you
Davida, Davida it's okay
You can try again some other day
Cause Home coming Home coming he's the man
He can show you what no one can
He's the one to take you to school
If you didn't know he's really cool
He's a coach and he's a writer
Soon your pockets will be a little lighter
When we win that money we will share
Are you scared to accept this dare.
Well now I got to let you go
But I had to just let you know.

HC

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SO NOW YOU WANNA JUMP SHIP "CHEERLEADER", NO THANKS ME AND MY GIRLS GOT THIS ONE, YOU JUST STAY OVER THERE W/YOUR "BOYZ" B/C I AM GOING TO DUNK ON YOU TOO (BOO) (END)

Ok now it's time to show you the man
To do what you alrady know I can
You got me with the Cheerleader thing that was really funny
So now I got to play and take your money
I'm glad to see that you are a vet
It's too bad that you gone loose that bet
But it's all good we still gone have fun
Just dont foul me cause it's going to be an and one.
Oh by the way please dont jump
Ask my boy Ex about the windmill dunk. (end) lol
Holla back and watch him do it do it do it.....lol

....ALLEY-OOP.....

AWWWW SO YOU GONNA DUNK ON ME HC, ITS LIKE THAT??? ,

NOW YOU AND NKO NEED TO STOP IT, U BOTH KNOW THAT I WILL DEFINITELY HAVE TO GIVE YOU A BOOST UP THERE OR HAVE THEM LOWER RIM...LOL,

NOW DO YOU HONEST THINK I'M GOING TO LET YOU 3 DUNK ON ME AND MY GIRLS, NEVER!!!!! I'M TRIPPIN SOMEBODY UP I DON'T CARE WHO IT IS, NO ONE IS COMING DOWN LOW DUNKIN ON ME ALL WILLY NILLY

....I shoot from outside

Ok David I see you still got jokes...lol stop it. Well I hate to tell you but this is how it's going to go.

OOOPS DER IT IS, OOOPS DER IT IS......the no look pass
Ugh did yawll see HC dunk on dey beeeeep (dont you say that)
Dem boys send thrills
Dem boys got skills
Watch dem boys as they go to work.AAAAYYYY
Let me stop before yawll get twerked
Now being short and stopped us before
Dang they beat them women 90 to 24
Now yawll stop that cause that wasn't right
HC,Church, NKO yawll game is tight

THATS D A V I D A TO YOU MR!!!!!!

My bad no disrespect was meant in the writing of this poem Ms. Davida.....Davida.....Davida

OK CHURCH

I WILL LET "BABY DEE" GUARD YOU , NOW YOU KNOW MY LITTLE SISTER GOT THEM HOPZ , SHES GOING TO BE THROWING ALL THAT STUFF IN THE STANDS

Let them keep on talkin' girl, and blowing hot air...It's obvious we women do not have to trash talk, we let our skills do the talking...DEM BOYS probably need to stick to playing HORSE!!!

OK???
I'M DONE MS DAT GIRL, I'M DONE, I'M DONE, I'M DONE

Hey Davida....

Did you i'm here it seems as if you need a little help you and Ms. Dat?

Nashville's Finest #21

Now I know the men might keep quite now, you know they want to try and take on Nashville's Finest too!!

Ms. Dat....

And you know it I got them skills and love to shoot 3's all day long!!!

MS DAT

YOU CAN BE THE POINT GUARD, THAT WAY I WON'T HAVE TO CROSS OVER ON ANYBODY

awright, and that's just the type of player i am , I am not the top scorer, but I get plenty of assists!!

it's been a little while, but I used to have a good lob pass, so all y'all gotta do is post up on Church and HC, shout on NKO to, and we'll score on them all day long....can you say shirts 21 skins 0.....