BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Player Profile: "Aint No Mo Play In G-A"

Check out the latest player profile, as we talk to T.Canty #15 of South Ga. Magic.

Re: New Player Profile: "Aint No Mo Play In G-A"

very nice interview! good luck to the s. ga. magic this year.

Great profile. I over in Santo Domingo on Vacation but I putting my work.
T Fowler 6 SGM

Good job T. See you on the field with my new team

Way to represent the ATL #15 You are indeed my role model...

Nice interview Canty. Way to keep it real for the GA!

Nice job #15,You know we gotta "put some work in" weather permitting,you know what we talked about..It starts at

Nice interview #15.

HEY THATS WHATS UP CANTY NICE INTERVIEW,AND HOLD THOSE BABIES CLOSE TO YOUR HEART MAN BECAUSE IT'S ALREADY HARD FOR A SINGLE MOTHER BUT A SINGLE FATHER THAT SPEAKS VOLUME FOR ITSELF,GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND S.GA MAGIC YOU KNOW I WILL SEE YOU GUYS ON THE DERRTY DIRT BABYBOY.

HEY T

GREAT INTERVIEW!!! WAY TO KEEP IT REAL, SEE YA NEXT MONTH

Davida #7 (GA MIXX) #4 (WWB)

TCanty #15 great interview boy you have step that game up since the days we were teammates with No Limit Soldiers. Good Luck to you and S.Ga. Magic in 06'.

your boy Coach Greg (GA MIXX)

CANTY WHAT'S UP BIG HOMEY,THIS YOUR BOY SWEAT.GREAT INTERVIEW MAN,YOU ARE DOWN TO EARTH BROTHER,STAY HUMBLE AND KEEP DOIN WHAT YOU DO.LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING NO THE SAME FIELD WITH YOU,LIKE WE DID IN THE TOURNAMENT IN MCDONALD GA CALLED "THE BEST OF THE BEST".THAT WAS ONE BEST TEAMS ANYONE COULD PUT TOGETHER.HOPEFULLY THIS YEAR WE'LL GET THE CHANCE TO SEE EACH PLAY OR PLAY AGAINST ONE ANOTHER.HOLLA AT YOUR BOY,TAKE CARE AND I'LL SEE YOU AT THE DRAFT.

DINSUM#10,L.M.S.BIRMINGHAM,AL

Nice interview

Good Luck this season.I hope U N UR team get what UR aiming 4!!!!

Greene#44
Signing..OFF...

Canty,

Awesome job with the interview! Politics... I'm seeing a side that most of us never knew! Keep up the good work and I'll see you on the circuit. Take care of those girls!!!

Thanks for the shout!!!

WB

Good profile T.Canty hope you have a great season and way to represent GA. Holla at your boy Flipp#7

....."AAAYYYYYY"..... .....nice interview...good luck in'06..watch out for 'em YOUNG DUDES.......DERRTY ..."CHURCH"

hey Canty, great interview; way to represent Ga. and good luck in the '06

Great interview Canty. I really love how your always talking about your little angels. You seem to be a great father, keep up the good work. Good luck to you and the men and women Magic teams.

Just Us #11

What the deal little dude Good interview thanks for the Shout-out looking forward the year.

nice interview, see you in ATL at the draft

Yeah Man....Canty good job...and my hats off to you cause I know how it is with raising kids...may God bless you and your girls....seem like a cool dude keep up the good work....can't wait til we meet on the dirt...Good luck magic....should play out to be an good season...YD#2..

What up Canty? Good job on the interview. Still waiting to hear from you though on that joint project. Also keep doing ya thing raising the girls. It takes a strong man to do what you do.

Good Job on the interview #15, keep doing ya thang.

Nice interview Canty #15!!!!!

Great interview TCAnty and you sound like a politician. Keep striving for change and for any issues that we can explain for understanding to our younger generation. My advice to you on the political scene is this. If you ever need a political director then call me. I have worked as one before and I worked on many campaigns. I am currently working on a state repre3sentative campaign and we will win tomorrow. TCanty keep pushing for the best and take care of those two beautiful angels you are blessed with.

Great interview T...keep doing what you're doing...keeping it real.

Great Job T. Canty.

Good job T. Canty. Way to represent that dirty dirty. See you on that GA dirt!

Nice interview T, keep on doing what u do. We will see u on the field in S.C. Good Luck in 06' with the team & take care of them GIRLS.

Preciate all the love and definitely I will take care of the girls. I can't wait to play some softball.hopefully I will see you soon. Thanks!!!!!!1

Hey #15 nice profile,keep up the good work and hold it down,Big Ray in Tn...

what's up boy? nice profile,i've seen you grow alot since you were that wild freshman at state. you know i wish you all the success in the world,but you didn't tell them who tought you how to hit that curve ball. on the real, good look to you and the magic this year. your boy (BRUNO). Oh yeah, i'm still working on that for you, i'll let know something in few days.tell those lil ladys i said hey.

Hi Canty, Nice profile... Best Wishes in 2006 season..

Big Props on raising your girls... A father-daughter relationship is so terribly important in defining a real woman!
May God Bless you and the little ladies

Very nice ,holla at me when you get a chance.Keep the focus because those lil ladies need you.

Nice interview Canty, keeping it real. Continue to stay positive. I'll see you in Aiken.

Oh, good luck in 2006.

No MS LA give the good luck to the eastside Playas.....naw I'm joking ...Thanks. Can I get a moment of silence for Coretta Scott King..............................................................................1

Wsup Tiger,

Way to represent SSU.
And a graduate not just went there a couple of years.

Wasup Chic.....People don't believe I was the mascot...I won two mascot trophies!!!!!1

Great job derrty i'll be in tha front row of tha young dudes game good luck in tha 06!

nice job (15) great interview with the Basa, looking to receive one of your shot's in the 6 hole

Preciate the love Roach and wolf.....whats up with that batting pratice since your'e in the A..... holla..... let some of that talent spread....I just wanted the say I never thought softball would play as big a part of my life like it does.....with softballl it seem like I'm more organized, have time management, it also keep me in front of the computer where as I would not normally be there.....life is funny sometimes because all the things I've done in my life from selling drugs togoing to college this simple game call softball......quench my thrist for any instant gratification I desire....and with all the positive people that is on this web site it just increase my willing ability to do whats right in Life. So I'm trying to say is softball has saved me from alot of going clubs, selling drugs, and more importantly it has help control stress and Anger!!!!!1

Beautifully said. May God continue to bless you and yours!Good job.

T. Canty way to rep. the dirty South and South Ga Magic. I can not wait to see you play ball. Your team look promising. We will see how sexy you look come Aikens. Keep those girls safe and if you need a step momma....speak softly and carry a BIG STICK.
South Ga Magic fan for Life!