BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
which team do you want first game of the season

aight yall i hear all the smack talkin and all of the teams that is stacked?but tell me who do you want first game you like you just wish that they could fly up and get that a whoopin like a man be real and please hae a reason............man up

Re: which team do you want first game of the season

alright and have but anyway big mouth s.ga.magic.

spell check all you have to do is put your team up for that a** whooping or do you have a team. It's not hard to find us but we don't even know what team you play for!!!!!1

#15, spell check doesnt play for no one but Websters dictionary. All he does is sit on here and hate on peoples grammatic errors. So he cant call anyone out unless they misspell a word.

no.1 it's can't.

and doesn't.

Obviously...The sad thing about it is you are probably some high school drop out who learned how to look up dictionary.com and find the right way to spell a word. You cant get to me with the spelling thing. Im way ahead of you. Now back to the question at hand. What team do you play for mr. spell check?

HOUSTON KNIGHTS II, HAS SOME UNFINISHED BIZ' WIT' BOX PRODUCTIONS AT BIG BOOPER PARK(PALMER PARK)

In pusillanimous fashion, 'Box Productions', cogitating a early season 'beat-down' drop the guns and refused to take a late season a** whooping from T-MAC's project of all-stars.....Box! get ya' boys ready---feed them some courage juice and come oooooon and get some of this P-Funk__________

just puttin' it down like dat', I am what I is....ebonically profound and brilliantly edifying.

super d(motordetroit)

n0.1 don't worry about who i play for i requested big mouth s.ga.magic homie.

What are you requesting for, a spelling bee? This is a softball website, play or be gone.

spell check who are we going to play.....you will probably lose in a Spelling Bee. Spell SUCKER!!!!!1

It doesn't matter we beat everyone last year that we needed to as far as revenge goes,Eastsidaz and Team Worth,the only other team that we have some unfinished business with is that Team from Jackson,Mississippi (PAYROLL).We look forward to seeing you guys this year.TEAM DYNASTY has picked up one vital player and we are only getting better as a team,I don't think anyone in Rec really want to see us this year,Trust me.We are the champs and all these teams talking and hyping themselves up on line doesn't mean a thing,JUST BRING IT BETWEEN THE LINES.

#15 DON'T PAY THAT BAMA NO MIND HE'S A COWARD.