BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GRAYSTONE vs GODFATHER

BASA, we want to play Godfather at 11:30 sat in Aiken, S.C. Something needs to be done with all this who can beat who crap. After that let them play in whatever division they will like & we will do the same. We can play by the old,new or whatever rules. GRAYSTONE is waiting on the reply?

Re: GRAYSTONE vs GODFATHER

WOW!!!!!1 that's Church right there Graystone......Bring the pressure!!!!!1

Now that's what I call drawing the line in the sand!

can we get a response from GFM?

heeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!!!now that's what i'm talking about. that's kind of early for use, but if it is set up like that we will be there. now,i have a lot of respect for you guys for stepping up to the challange. no disrespect,we going get that a$$.

NOW DID YOU ALL REALLY THINK THAT YOU WASNT GONNA GET A RESPONSE.TO BE HONEST I THINK THAT ITS ALL TALK BECAUSE GRAYSTONE WILL HIDE BEHIND BASA AND GET YOUR OTHER CRUTCH TO MATCH THE OTHER ONE(SUPER REC).THANKS FOR THE HYPE BUT WE DONT NEED IT.WE CANT HELP YALLS ADVERTISMENT.SINCE THE TRIP HAS GOTTA COME THROUGH THE A THEN CALL US WHEN YALL GET HERE AND WE WILL GO TOGETHER

I have spoken with Carlos and he has stated interest in 1 game vs.GFM before both start their division play in the tournament. If the coach of GFM wants to make it happen, then we will set something up. Need to hear from the Sponsor or coach of GFM.

well here it is again big9 and jb69......... 1 game $2000 in aiken. let's make it happen. i don't know what the comment means about hiding behind the basa, but we will play you for $$$$ in any venue. like i said, i'm already confirmed for the match-up. i'm sure he'll make it official once someone from gfm confirms.now use whatever crutch you need or step and let's play the game.

thats what i like about basa you can tell when the season is near,what is gfm going to do step up or sit down. p.s good luck to both teams if this $hit goes down i'll have my face in the place,

FROM THE FRONT OFFICE OF GFM LETS MAKE IT 5000.00 AND GIVE ME A CALL D.J. 770-616-3163,BECAUSE THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS BOARD IS FOR.

This is the sh_t I want to read when I get off work ,some real talk.GFM, can I get a side bet from somebody,anybody,can somebody fade this $500...holla at me!!!

Book It! there it is basa, heavy weight champions against the middleweight contenders. the board is for entertainment and this is all it is fellas! we'll definately have a good time with it and someones weekend will be paid for by the other. i'll call you saturday afternoon. if i miss you make sure you give me a call at 513-772-2215....carlos

Godfather vs.
Graystone

It  it ain't nothing but a

G-Thang baby

BASA....LIKE MOST BIG TOURNAMENTS START OUT WITH A HOMERUN DERBY, LETS START THIS AIKEN TOURNEY WITH A HEAVY WEIGHT CHALLENGE.

7:00 FRIDAY NIGHT-

GRAYSTONE VS. GODFATHER MANAGEMENT

CLASS ACT VS. ATLANTA STORM

WHAT BETTER WAY TO KICK OFF THE SEASON, I WILL BE THERE, AND I'M SURE MANY MORE WOULD BE THER TOO, WILL ALMOST BE LIKE WATCHING A TENNIS MATCH GOING FROM ONE FEILD TO THE OTHER.

the lastest on the graystone and gfm game is that the basa will make it happen in sc. one game,no win or lose for either team before their own tournment play. THANK YOU BASA, YOU GUYS NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME.

I got $1000 on Graystone, can somebody fade that!

It's amazing how all this talk continues & I love reading it, but after all is said & done, will it be Team BBQ (2005 BASA World Champs) or another team from the Carolinas that will win in the end?

A CAROLINA FAN, WHY DON'T YOU PUT UP YOUR $5000 IN FAVOR OF THE 2005 BASA CHAMPS (BBQ) AND I WILL PUT MINE ON THE 2005 USSSA CHAMPS (GRAYSTONE).I'AM SURE BASA CAN ARRANGE THAT MATCH TOO.I'VE SEEN ALL 5 GAMES THAT GRAYSTONE AND BBQ PLAYED LAST YEAR AND I KNOW MY $5000 IS SAFE.SCORE 3-2 GRAYSTONE'S FAVOR.UNDERSTAND THIS CAROLINA FAN IN BASA WE PUT THE $$$ OR WE SHUT UP,IN THAT ORDER.THIS IS NOT USSSA,WHERE YOU TRY TO TALK YOUR SELF INTO A WIN.

Since I won't be able to see it in person, somebody needs to put this on dvd and make it available to those who couldn't make it to Aiken. I would love to see a game of this caliber.

so basa, is this game still going down? what happened to all of the hype?

WE ARE WAITING TO HEAR SOMETHING BACK FROM THEM. IT IS READY TO GO ON OUR SIDE. LET'S POST OUR ROSTERS AND GET A GAMETIME! THE TOURNEY DIRECTORS NEED TO HEAR FROM GODFATHER SO THE RULES AND GAME CAN BE SET.

JB69 what's up with this game against Graystone,JB69 you have not said anything lately.If you are scare say you scare or go too church.

Well, this just might happen this year! Check out the classifications on Monday!!!

LIL DO Y'ALL KNOW GFM WILL SEE US A LOT MORE THIS YEAR THAN THEY WILL PROBABLY WANT TO; ON THE MAJOR CIRCUIT WHERE UNLUCKILY(ONLY CUZ BASA WILL NOT HAVE ENUFF COMP TEAMS FOR US TO TRAVEL TO THEIR TOURNEYS) THE FANS WONT GET TO ENJOY!WHEN OUR SCHEDULE IS FINALIZED,Y'ALL SEE!!!

what's up 12 Graystone? we welcome you guys any where we are playing,it's all in fun. just like you guys don't back down from anybody neither do we,but when we are on that open circuit ,it's not about trying to beat Graystone or any other team in this BASA family. it's about getting respect from the (what they call elite).me as one of the coaches of GFM,wish you guys luck this year and congrats on repping out in Cali. we need more of us going out and doing well on the open circuit, so that way, we can get more respect on what we do here. one love baby(RIP KENNY KEY #3). let season began. what's your wed site.

I have recently seen Graystone in Palm Springs. You guys look to be pretty strong this early. I will still take those $500.00 & $1000.00 side bets on GFM. If this goes down which I hope it does. I will have my $$$ in hand waiting for takers.

And since you want to play us.....after I win my money with this GFM team....I'm going to give you a chance to lose some mo money....cause we don't play either playa....no no...I mean Killas!!!!!1

... ....[hype]

BIG9, NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR Y'ALL OVER HERE!IT WILL BE GOOD TO SEE OTHER BLACK TEAMS TRYING TO WIN "WHITE" MAJORS!GOOD LUCK TO Y'ALL THIS YEAR AND WE'LL SEE Y'ALL SOON!

I'LL COME LOOK FOR YOU DRINKER I'LL LOVE TOO TAKE YOUR LITTLE MONEY, MY BET IS ON THEM G-STONE CATS YOU BETTER ASK SOMEONE YOU KNOW YOU SEEN THEM OUT IN PALM SPRING DOING THE DAMM THING, I GUEST THATS WHY YOU GO BY THE NAME (DRINKER)SO KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING,BETS IS ON,

what's up 12graystone? i agree. i see that we will get chance to have that friendly comp. all year. hey, best of luck to you guys and i wish they would bump a couple more of those teams up, it would make our division alot more exciting.

Graystone 12, you can not be serious!!!!!!!!? You are sitting on this board and every other word you type is a cuss word and you have the nerves to say and I qoute:

"WE HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME RIGHT OUT THERE IN FRONT OF THEM WHITE PEOPLE! NO ARGUING,CUSSING, ETC. LETS PLAY WITH SOME CLASS WHEN WE GET OUT THERE!"

So are you black or white? Because from that statement it is obvious that you have more respect for the white circuit then your own people. I can not believe that your sponsors would allow you to come on a black website and say something that ignorant.

Graystone #1 Fan, you only watch Graystone. I watch softball. After my field work is done. My game turns to fun. Its nothing like a cold one & watching some good softball. If this game goes down. I will be drinking off you all season. So don't hide when the time comes. I am serious about my $$$.

D.J. CAN YOU GIVE ME A CALL. ARE WE GOING TO DO THIS GAME OR NOT. I NEED TO KNOW SO WE CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT IF WE DON'T DO IT. CALL ME AT 513-772-2215. THANKS!

MR.CARLOS "THE GAME IS ON" I TOLD YOU THAT TWO WEEKS AGO. JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT RULES AND HOMERUNS WE WILL BE PLAYING. WELL HOMERUNS WANT EVEN MATTER! BUT I WILL CALL YOU ABOUT THE OTHER THING!!!!!.

well well well!!!!mr. reporter: im sorry that my life isnt this site.but if you must know,ive been out of town.when i go out of town to visit my fam,this computer is the last thing on my mind.but to cut the chase,the game is ON.its always good to know somebody has you on their mind.i guess you really dont know,but im not scared and i always got something to say.as for you even talking to me:put a name out there or hide under,behind,or against your fake name and GRAYSTONE.so you be the best FAN you can be!!!holla at cha boy!!!!JB69

JB, hit your boy up man. You are never at home when I call.

sorry jb69 but that was not the real reporter talking to you. i only report things and give shouts out to my boys graystone. nothing against you or nobody else on the board,sorry if someone is using my board name.

Hey what's up Black People. I'm new to this sight but not to the game of softball. I've have the chance to see Graystone and GFM play ball and this would be a game People would be talking about for awhile. I'll be making the trip from Va Beach Va. just to see this one. I have a suggestion though; (and this is to the one's that will make this happend or to the coaches of both squads). Make it a two out of three situation because anybody can be beat on any given day so one game isn't going to tell which is the better team. IF one team was to win two games in a row then there would be no dispute about who's the better team, and if the teams split the first two games then it would make for a better third game and it would give the fans more of what they came to see. When it's all said and done there shouldn't be a question of who's the better team if it's done this way. Just a suggestion from a fan.

well wassup to one and all the one and only godfather checkin in showin love for both teams,,cant wait to see the game in s.c. it would be nice to see best 2 out of 3 then no questions asked ....peace

since its the first game of the bracket, you may just get a chance to see the best 2 out of 3.

whats up to the real godfather88 they don't know the best picther out there is you. good luck to you and your team cincinnati canes this year peace holla