BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No shout outs today? What's up with that!!!!

Attn, attn.....Be on the lookout for the shout out Queen. She was last seen yesterday evening, around 4 p.m. Now you had the other day off when Coach D had it. I need to get my shout out in

Re: No shout outs today? What's up with that!!!!

Let's not do shout-out's everyday.. Tito if you want to talk to her just call her direct, don't do it over the board trying to get her attention, you got her number don't you...

Me. mind your own. This aint Tito and if you dont want to do a shout out then dont. When you buy a board then you put on there " NO SHOUT OUTS ER DAY" until then My shout out goes to "Me"

.....I placed Free Your Mind...... ...That means DO YOU and for the record....I'm not You Know Who..... ......let me clear it for you....#2Church...or Tito#2....and Yes I have the number it's on the Tourney Schedule....but ....I'm not trying 2 get in touch with at this time...this is not a good time for her....so show some respect and YOU step up Mr/Ms You Know Who and click the e-mail......

correction that was for the coward that calls himself..........The M......to the E......Jerk

She's not in good spirits today so here I go leave your shoutouts and thanks everyone for your prayers.

Me,you are truly an ignorant