BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA CHAMPIONS

I need to know from the very first world until now in all divisions who won the world & what year in order please?????????

Re: BASA CHAMPIONS

I have to check my basa history book,but i know in tha ladies div PrimeTime of Jackie Joyner's team won it 4 years in a roll from tha lou!!

Detroit Superior 1994 to started the Basa off the ground.

In rec 95 Esplosion stl,96 showtime dtown 97 pony xpress dtown 98 class-act stl 99 class-act stl 00 raiders texas 01 black hawks florida 02 cinn a's ohio 03 storm atl 04 storm atl 05 team bbq s.c. 06???? i for got who won in 94

I'm a old timer & i love the basa & it would be very nice to see & view on who ALL won the world.Alot of these new jacks should learn there histoy on those pridful winners back then!!

....Well I was apart of the 95' Supreme Explosion.....and that was won in Chattanooga,Tn...."CHURCH"...AAWWWWW the BATTLES

From the looks of past winners The Lou has been representing then Detriot, ATL, and the rest are fillins FLA, Ohio, Texas, & FLA.

2001 NEW IMAGE-FL

....Lotay3 was that Utrip or BASA?

BASA. The first one in Mobile ALA, we got 2nd in STL in 2000.Some one had the Black Hawks for 2001.

Women's Division
Dynamite Sports-TX(2002)
Enough Said-FL(2003)

IF GODFATHER WOULD HAVE LEFT THE NEW IMAGE PLAYERS ALONE WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SO CALLED FILL-INS.

Here are the correct 2000 winners.

2000 - Raiders TX
2001 - New Image FL
2002 - Raggdoll GA
2003 - Raggdoll GA
2004 - Cincinnati A's OH
2005 - (Super Rec)Team BBQ S.C.
2005 - (Rec) Team Dynasty TN

Who won from 94-99?

If i'm correct in tha rec div from 94-05 -----94=Supior95=Explosion96=Showtime97=Pony98=class-act99=class-act00=raiders01=NewImage02=A's03=storm04-storm05=teamdynasty 05superrec=team bbq. So what about tha ladies & comp div?

Men's Competetive. I could only go back 6 years, someone else should be able to fillin the other years.

2000 BASA Champions Medic-aide, Tx.
2001 BASA Champions Prime Time, Ga.
2002 BASA Champions Car Phone, Ca.
2003 BASA Champions Colbert Plumbing, Ga.
2004 BASA Champions Prime Time, Ga.
2005 BASA Champions Godfather, Ga.

I think st.l supreme won it in 97 The team called machine from the N.O won it like 3 years in a row.