BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Georgia Teams Checking In 4 AIKEN"S

Hands down no disrespect to all the other teams,But I really think all the Ga teams would come out on top..We will women and men's teams will come home with the CA$h and the gold...
Smallz has spoken

Re: Georgia Teams Checking In 4 AIKEN"S

You could have took the words right out of my mouth smallz....i don't see no other state being able to come into our neck of the woods and touch nothing...like your momma say to ya "you touch something I'm gon beatcha a**"!!!!1

Okay....it seems like you wanted me to say somethang....so like to hear...here it goes...News FLASH....Derrty will be in Aiken...bussing heads... .....while selling CD's Brought to you by Andre Collier of the Young Dudes...Slogan "WE ALL WE GOT"...Jersey #2...Position whateva...AKA YD#2, Dre, Head Busser...Father of 3, Husband, Christian, 5'9' or shorter...you get the picture....

Smallz we appreciate your confidence in all of us but some of us wanna keep quiet and sneak up on em'. No doubt you can count on GA representin'!

.....hmmmmm it seems there's gone be some ACHING ....and in AIKEN.....Ha-Ha...."AAYYYY"...DERRTY#2"CHURCH"

hold on wait a minute......... now don't get me wrong about the ga because i know you guys have alot of talent and more people to recruit, plus you guys get the chance to get outdoors now but don't sleep on the ohio teams because what im hearing is that besides graystone and the top rec teams coming down, there will be a couple of surprise teams making the trip to help represent, so you southern boys better be ready to back up all the talk.

and i just recieve a report out of south carolina is that they have a suprise for the rec and super rec teams coming in..............

The real DIRTY, the dirty south will be in full effect. The MIA will be in house and yes, WE WILL HOUSE YOU. That should be hint enough!

GA GA all you have to do is put one leg in at a time and bring the beer.....YD, don't borrow none of derrty playas bring what you got....cause we are not holding anything back..... Oh YD#2 I drink Micholb light or some of the St. Lou crunk juice will be fine!!!!!1 I hope scarolina is bringing budweiser so they can get some splinters!!!!!1

....Now who would they Borrow from DERRTY? ......They're Ready.....

Smallz, my money is on Florida in the women's division.

They might try to recruit you and YD brother....who knows...they are going to need alot of help because after selling them cds...you gone be tied. Oh yeah YD#2 don't forget my T shirt and Mix CD from the Lou!!!!!1

What women's teams are you talking about from Fla.

Enough has been said already.

to f-l-a what division do you play in?

Are they in the Tourn.yet?

Already in competitive, I think they want to check out the new competition.

I THINK SMALLZ HAS THIS BOARD UP..NO HARM JUST TRYING TO MAKE THINGS INTERESTING..I SEE IT'S GOING TO BE ALOT OF OUT..THERE ARE GOING TO BE ALOT OF TEAMS ABOUT THE OUTCOME IN A SOUTH CAROLINA..I APPRECIATE THE HYPE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN..BE SAFE AND SEE YOU GUYS IN ASC..

SMALLZ

Yes! All teams best be aware, cause Ga.boys is on the rise (Blazers)

#15....ain't no need in borrowing cats...we bringing Derrty to help ya'll out....GA is what it is...but STL still Rain supreme

believe it or not ga and ohio will represent in both divisions. they have the runner up in the world in rec ( showtime ) plus two other strong teams coming from cincinnati. and what else do i need to say GRAYSTONE in the super-rec. I do think the lou will be strong i think alot of people are sleeping on the ST. Louis Stars out of the lou also. Eastside will be tough out to kentucky to in the rec

Don't sleep on dem Bham Players. We taking all divisions, women too.

WHAT UP SMALLZ,YOU KNOW WE NOT GONNA MISS OUT ON THE ACTION.L.M.S. WILL BE THERE,READY TO RUMBLE WITH THE REST AND THE BEST OF THE TEAMS,ONE. DINSUM#10.L.M.S.

New Crew checking in! Cocked and reloaded....