BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"BLACK FRIDAY"......in Memory of ......ALL that have or knew someone that was CALLED HOME....

Re: "BLACK FRIDAY"......in Memory of ......ALL that have or knew someone that was CALLED HOME....

for my

Re: "BLACK FRIDAY"......in Memory of ......ALL that have or knew someone that was CALLED HOME....

Please for me and my family my uncle passed yesterday afternoon.

Nashville Finest#21
(Dasha)

With all of the hype surrounding the upcoming season, I wish so badly my homie 1-9 was here to partake in it. The main reason he switched his tournament to BASA last year, was because of all the hype that began during the summer.

I can hear him now. "Dick, I got something for him this year." And best believe he would be ready.

Miss ya much Jack!

....for you ALL...and be strong it worked for me for 26years no MOM...and I find myself helping others deal with their losses...which is a Good Thing...and I feel your LOSSES and Pain

Nashville Finest, We have you, Davida#7, and your famliy in our because you all are our family. In these days that we wake up to every morning it is a tragedy on TV, newspapers, etc., but we all have to continue to pray for peace and happiness. If your famliy needs anything feel free to contact us and we will help.(It could be just to conversate with someone that has been through some similiar situations dealing with deaths) We are here for you. I will leave you with one thing and that is this; INITIATIVE-we may need to follow in the wake of those who have gone before, but what we do and where we go is ultimately up to us. People this is when we know we are growing as a organization/family when we come to the aid of our family members. PEACE1.

Thanks to all:

Church #2, NKO ZONE and others for keeping us in your prayers.

chruch put it in the wind

It's been 2 years since my mother passed away, and not a day goes by that I don't think of her & how much I miss her. Boy oh boy, what I would give just to be able to have one more conversation with her! However, God is good, he's been with me every step of the way through those very dark days.

I feel u 2cent....mother's day...is the most hurting and disturbing time for me ...just one more convo....as an teenager,adult...those memories I never experience...but It made me stronger and I sort of had to grow up quick...young body..with and old mind

I couldn't imagine that Church I know that had to be rough. However, like you said, having to deal with that type of loss has make you mature and grow into the person you are today. My prayer was for strength (and still is) to be able to handle and deal with the loss because I know she would've wanted me to continue to move forward. I was in church a few weeks ago and you know how it seems like the pastor is talking directly to you, well it was one of those tough days for me when I'd been thinking & missing my mom, to make a long story short the title of sermon "You can't move forward while looking back". I took that to mean although we'll never forget our loved ones that have passed on, we still have to continue on this journey in life for our own sake and for the sake of the loved ones in our lives now. It helped me put somethings in perspective, we'll never about them but we still need to press on.

I have a couple of friends that has past on because of that drug called crack.....thats might have been the worst thing that could have entered the black community......it has changed so many lives for the better and for the worst. So many people have forgot how to be hard workers because the instant gratification!!!!!1 Rip 19, KKey!!!!!1

October 6th, 2002. The day my son went to Heaven and now watches over me every step of the way. He is my little guardian angel. For those of you I will cross paths with this year, I still wear the bracelet w/ his name on it on my right wrist. It never comes off. "Elijah" my little soldier.
Wassup everybody on the board today! Hope things are well!

Gregory Cornelius Manzy, 23 years without my father but I still have a Father. Rest in peace.