BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interesting Topic Heard On Talk Show This Morning.

It was called dating deal breakers. Have you ever went on a date with someone you found attractive, but they said, wore or did something that made you say, no way am I going out with this person again.

One young lady said it was a guys shoes. What has been some of your experiences?

Re: Interesting Topic Heard On Talk Show This Morning.

Ebonics I don't care how fine a woman is,that is a "deal breaker" for me

Teeth. You have to have nice teeth and shoes.

I am a S-P-L-A-T man myself.

SP - Sexy Panties
L - Legs(no particulars, just nice)
A - @ss
T - Teeth

Any of the above are deal breakers.

Splat man..you evalute all that on the 1st date..dang.. I'm scared of you! But answer the question... Give some expereinces..

Curious, this is a good topic for me because I still laugh at myself.
I went to dinner with this really nice, fine, productive brother...but when he was eating he got some salad dressing from his salad on the side of his mouth and that was all it wrote for me... I just wanted to get up and out of the restaurant...
I couldn't even tell him.. I just sat there wanting to scream!! Watching him chew and this mess on his face... It was horrible!
I never went out with him again and could never give him a valid reason. All I could see was this glob of salad dressing..

Nik G why didn't you wipe it off for him, he may not have known it was there, sometimes you can help a brother or sister out in that situation. Splat man how can you on the first date tell what type of panties a woman is wearing, you have X-ray glasses on, on your first date. You are a piece of work. LOL

Glad every one asked. If I see a panty line. They ain't sexy. Doesn't have be g or thong, just NO panty line.

And Nik G. You would be a poster child for what a first date should be to get a second date.

As for an experience, went out with a girl once and she had on some slamming tight black pants, but her panty line looked like she had gym shorts underneath. GAME OVER!

Zone you are right... but I couldn't! I was grossed out I'm not saying it was a right..it was just one of those things that I couldn't get over....
Pray for me, I'm funny style like that!!!

OK Splat Man that Poster statement has me going Please explain.... I'm a little slow this Friday morning...

Oh, and you are HARD.. not the panty line.. But I feel you!! That can turn a slamming outfit into the pits!

ODORS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've only seen pictures from your profile, but you have the legs, the @ass, the teeth.

So if a woman need to know how to show up on a date, then she should look at you as an example. Thus being, you would make a great poster child.

#1-A Flibbertigibbet Women__(definately a turn-off.) I like a women that can eloquently express herself, yet not to obstrusive or officious.

#2-Eye contact__If she cannot look me in the eyes__ (that's a natural turn-off.) Facial expressions are the predicates of communication.

super d(motordetroit)

.... ......super d(motordetroit)...You made me go get the Dictionary

TURN OFF, DIRTY, NASTY SHOES, STINKY/BLUNT BREATHE, YOU CAN NEVER SHOW HIM THAT YOU CARE WITH A NICE KISS, AND HYPOCRITICAL, WHEN HE SAYS ONE THING BUT DOES ANOTHER.. A BUM .

Big fat greedy,always wants something,feet bigger than yours and Breathe smells like ,so who wants a kiss(Turn Off)

breath...I kissed this girl once on the first date and her breath was so bad I smelled that stink for a week....No more time for her!!!!!1

UGLY FACE, CROOKED TEETHE...

Have any of you slept with these awful....turn-off's???

NOPE, IF SO, I BET IT WAS A AWFUL SIGHT, YOU WITH THAT PERSON WISHING IT WAS SOMEBODY ELSE, I BET YOU COULDN'T GET INTO IT BECAUSE OF THAT..

good answer...me...next....

Cheap!! Not saying we have to break the bank on the first date, but when you pick the place and the plans, then don't have the cash to cover "because you didn't make it to the ATM" that's a problem. Yet on the date you have on Ralph Lauren Pants, Coogi sweater, and gator boots...something is wrong with this picture....this was one of the frogs I had to kiss before I got to my prince.....

Dirty Bra Strap showing. I could tell it was supposed to be white, and it was dingy. Nice clothes, banging body everything was tight. Wide collar sweater slip a little bit and there it was. GOODBYE~