BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A!.....Free Your Mind "FRIDAY"and City Hitters.....Ya'll take care in INDY!!!!

"AAAYYYY".....What's Crackin? Everyone..... ,This is Friday and just Let it Do What it DO....and City Hitters are going 2 the GAME in INDY!!....should be on the road in a couple of hours......have a safe and enjoyable trip fellows...so Everyone enjoy YOUR FRIDAY TOO.....and have a safe and enjoyable WEEKEND!!!.... CHURCH

Re: A!.....Free Your Mind "FRIDAY"and City Hitters.....Ya'll take care in INDY!!!!

What up Church? What's good homeboy..What's up in the LOU?

Re: A!.....Free Your Mind "FRIDAY"and City Hitters.....Ya'll take care in INDY!!!!

...What'd up?..Smallz...well,it's mainly the same teams are ready 2 play ball,the clubs still jumping...which ones.....doesn't matter...it's up to what you want to do....and let me see...ummm....half the city hitters are leaving for INDY...for the BBALL game.......and the STL will be deep in the ATL come March 10th....and on that date...R Kelly will be here...but I'll be in the ATL...also....it's still an issue for the incident we had on Monday...the norm...cops using too much force....and they replayed the WHOLE un-cut version of the chase and arrest...to avoid a riot!?....which I don't think will hit off HERRE.....but looking at that un-cut version...He actually will get $$$$$$$$$.....all that over....????....he didn't PAY for GAS so this should be interesting

What's up mr.President the Derby-City is checking in. All good and to say hello to the staff and all board member

Whats up Smallz, Neal and Church and I no that you(Church) wish he was leaving with his real family(The City Hitters) to go to Indy. You know we will kick-it for you and bring the pictures back to put on the website. So BASA we will be sending you some e-mails on Monday and let you know how we kick it. We ask that you guys pray for us as we travels to and from Indy. I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend. Church stay out of trouble while we are gone and when you get off today pass the and stop hogging it. Somebody else wants to be on . Show your grill.

Hey Everyone.... HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Have a Blessed and safe weekend!!!

City Hitters have a safe trip to Indy..and enjoy the game...as you watch the BOYS FROM DETROIT DO WHAT THEY DO!!! DEETRROIT BASKETBALL!!!

Thanks to Nik G and anybody else in advance on our trip. If anyone from Indy gets on here we are staying at the Drury Inn on N. Michigan(9230) you can give me a call at (314) 348-2504, If Kevin from Indy get at me, also Wayne holla back.

Thanks NKO You guys have a good safe trip

..."AAAYYYY"...I just reloaded and I'm good in the supplies and SMASH 1...you need 2 call me at 629-3042....and we can ...NKO I will stay out of trouble and make sure you call once you all get 2 rollin......be safe,take care,see ya'll once you return......"CHURCH"

What's the business family? Just checking in since I'm playing hookey today. NKO you and the City Hitters have a great time at the game. Dont forget the pictures. Have a safe trip. Church what's cracking today?

About 2 go 2 lunch with the BOSS and talk about the Super Bowl pool....Ha-Ha.....I got 'em Squares going on...you football sheet players know ,about them squares

WHAT UP CHURCH,WHAT'S GOIN DOWN IN THE LOU',I KNOW YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR DERRTY'S LETTIN' IT DO WHAT IT DO.PEACE. DINSUM#10,L.M.S.BIRMINGHAM,AL.

Board what it do....Hitters...Kick it 4 sho and be careful...NKO what up....man it's.....FRIIIIIIDAY!!!
time to relax....hang loose....cuz pretty soon weekends will be filled with Softball....Young Dudes What up...and wanted to thank errybody who commented on the profile I precious the Love....got a scripture hope you don't mind...Church...PSalms 24

Lift up your heads, O gates! and be lifted up, O ancient doors! that the King of glory may come in. 8 Who is the King of glory? The LORD, strong and mighty, the LORD, mighty in battle! 9 Lift up your heads, O gates! and be lifted up, O ancient doors! that the King of glory may come in. 10 Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory! [Selah]....YD#2

YD #2 I NEEDED THAT THIS EVENING. IM GOING THROUGH SPIRITUALLY AND MENTALLY TO THE POINT IT HAS WORN ON ME PHYSICALLY. THIS WEEK HAS BEEN REALLY GREY, SLOW, AND UNKNOWING, BUT I KNOW PATIENCE WORKETH GOOD FAITH. I LOVE GEORGIA TO THE BONE, BUT IT AINT EASY GETTING UP ON YO FEET IN THE PEACH STATE. SOMETIMES I WANNA COME BACK HOME BADLY, BUT I KNOW STL IS NOT WHERE I BELONG, BUT WILL ALWAYS BE HOME. KEEP ME LIFTED IN PRAYER BECAUSE MY FAITH IS TRULY BEING TRIED MY BROTHER. PEACE LIL REDDE #13

Well folks the City Hitters has made it to Indy and we appreciates all of your prayers. I would like to have a moment of silence for our family members Nashville Finest and Davida#7. They need our support and let us be here for them. May god bless your family. Back to the Hitters we are going out to the Savior Club tonight. Peace and stsay tune for the pictures. We will send them to the BASA on Monday.