BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where yaw'll at??????

Man the board is real quiet. What's up? If you with me and you feel what I'm about to say check in. You dont have to say a whole lot just give a little shout out.AAAAYYYYYYY

Why is the board so quiet today
Why is it that no one has nothing to say
Well I guess I’ll try to get it jump’n
Maybe this will get someone to say sump’n
Does a long distance relationship really work
Would combining Super Rec and competitive really hurt
Has anyone ever tried them diet pills
How do they work, how did they make you feel
Some say things might be better if we change the homeruns
With that kind of change would the game be any less fun
What are some of the things we can do to change the Black World
Do some of the men go just to find a girl
Can a team win if their not on one accord
What made you first sign on to the board
Have you ever been afraid to put something out there
Did you think that no one would care
Have you ever had a one night stand
What do some of the women do to get they man
Do you ever go to a tournament just to see who you might meet
Who makes the best pair of cleats
What about who makes the hottest bat
Come on yaw’ll lets get the back to where it was at! (end)

Re: Where yaw'll at??????

oooopppppsss I meant to say lets get the board back to where it was at!

Hey Homecoming, I like that, they are quiet aren't they. Shouts out to all my peeps on the board. All of you have a good day!!

I'M HERE HOMECOMING.

I'm here with you Homecoming on a rainey Thursday. Its Raining like and in Tallahassee.

Here I am Homecoming!! Been in and out this morning....What up board!!

DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAY "SHOUTOUTS"

THE SHOUTOUT LADY IS IN THE HOUSE !!!

HEY HOMECOMING NICE POEM, KEEP IT COMING...HEY EVERYONE, IT IS DEFINITELY RAINING HERE IN CASHVILLE. BUT HEY THATS NO EXCUSE, LETS GO PEOPLE, LETS GET THESE SHOUTOUTS ROLLING

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

I'm here -on this COLD Thursday.

I know you aint talkin about cold Hot girl 8...Well I guess cold for where you are, come on up to WI, 31 degrees when I left home this morning...BUT NOT AS COLD AS THE WHITE OUTFIT I WILL BE GEARED UP IN FOR Y'ALL PARTY!!

...."AAAYYYYY"....What's Crackin? EVERYBODY....I'm just in and out today....1st,2nd,3rd and 14th,15th of each Month it's like this so I'm just checking in 2DAY....."CHURCH"

Shout outs to all the board members. Home Coming as usual you laying it down. Keep doing what ya do, but I gotta get my nose back to the grindstone trying to take tomorrow off

Wuz up board? I'm here, I'm usually always here during work hours when I'm infront of the computer..
I want to give a shout out to 911( The police ), Older man, YD #2, Church/Tito, NKO, Davida, Nashville's Finest (Dasha),Sheneka, Jameka (Dirty 30), Ms. Miller, Gina, everybody in the VIlle on this gloomy day, and to all of you trying to make that cash.... MAKE MONEY....... Everyone please gather and................................. Peace..

I can't forget D3, wuz-up?

What up Hot Boy Where the rest of your crew at? Whats up to the rest of the board my frat brotha's and sista's won't be to much longer now. I'm glad some finally checked in. Where you at staff? Yawll can check in too.

I see you Ms. Dat! I probably wouldn't make it up there-I don't like cold weather. I can't wait for the party-I've got to go and get soemthing. I already see you and Gina have something in mind. That entire weekend should be A LOT of fun!!!

ya'll I am here....it's just gloomy in the Lou....I am tired today....heyy ms nashville....Church what up...NKO, 911...and all my strong Black people willing to stand for something....YD#2

Whats up to the board and to all the regulars, you need know introductions. Peace

What up NKO? You got some encouraging words for us today.

WHAT'S UP FAMILY,JUST WANTED TO SEND SHOUTS OUT EVERYONE.THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND BLESSINGS THAT YOU THAT KNEW ABOUT MY SURGERY,EVERYTHING WENT WELL AND I'M RECOVERING VERY WELL.SPECIAL SHOUTS TO DAVIDA AND DEJA AND MY BOY T-BROWN.GOD BLESS.

Shout out's to the regular board members'''

HEY DINSUM

WHATS UP MY BOY, GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK WE ALL MISSED YA...

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Well as usually Exodus asked for a encouraging word and I guess I can pull something out of my mind today. The word of today is, 'INTEGRITY- integrity does not blow in the wind or change with the tide. It is the inner image of our true selves. Spoken for you to get your true selves together and get ready for lies ahead. Do not let the wind blow through you and you your tide comes high and destroys your image. Peace and that was for you Exodus. Now get the funk out of my zone.1 Peace.

Thanks bro.....and you forgot to tell them not to spit into the wind......lol as always you come through in the clutch.

Hummmm, what up people? I feel you Home Coming, the board has been pretty boring as of late. We need good topics as of old. I guess you have to put the soap opera on here to get people going... They want drama, so if u got it, give the people something to read Ya'll know it's what you want...We've been having all the lovey dovey topics for the last couple of months , Are we trying to go half on a baby? ? Now in honor of Church, hit this and put some Church on it.....aaaayyyy Shouts out to all my folk...aaaaaayyyy I recieved the e-mail from my neighborhood postman for those who got it.... let it do what it do...

Was you alone when you read that e-mail, you are a bad boy WADE!!!

Wassup Hot Girl #8, yes me and Ms.Dat is ready for the All Whites Party. I'm going to do that dam thang.

You and Ms. Dat, You better watch who you hang out with because Ms. Dat will knock your socks off on kicking it. So female player you better eat your Wheaties.

Yeah, I was at my desk zone...

Nko, wassup. I'm that female player. I think I ate too wheaties . Just behind me. I think Me and Ms.Dat will get along @ the party.

Gina u ate the whole box and we now where it went.

What up board!! The Chi is in the house. Big ups to Exodus and Ms. Dat.

What up Big Al and all the Chi.AAAYYYYY Hey do you know the rest of the Chitown family is.Do they not check the board?

what's up Big Al...And Gina, don't pay them know mind...I give much respect where respect is due...and all is due to you girl..they just hatin' cause they know they can't look as good as we do!!!

Most of them don't own a computer!!(just kiddin) A few of them check the board but don't post.

Ok, I know we dont brag about our game I was just wondering if we were the only ones. We gone have to get together one of these days. Well I'm out on my way home but I will be back on tonight when I get back to the Rock.

Hey Ex, you guys hosting anything out that way this year? The two of us along with Ms. Dat need to get something popping this way!!

Hey Big Al, couldn't we do something at Belvidere Park?