BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Imo's Pizza

Ever so often I get a taste for a Imo's Pizza, can anybody from STL help me out? Could ya bring one to the draft for me??

Re: Imo's Pizza

HEELLLL NAW! I FEEL YOU MISS DAT. I DO MISS IMO'S PIZZA MYSELF BUT DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT MISS WHITE CASTLES. CAN ANYBODY SAY BUBBLES?

OK!!! Only time I could eat White Castle is if we was coming back from across the bridge in the wee hours of the morning, if you know what I mean, anyone within 5 feet of y ou could tell the next day that you had ate at The Castle....though I did like those chicken rings!!

YOU MUST VISIT THE LOU PRETTY OFTEN TO KNOW ABOUT THE BRIDGE AND ESTL.

I have family there (Caradines and the Robinsons)they used to own a bar on Delmar across from Slaughter's Cleaners, and I went to SLU

BOY I TELL YOU ITS A SMALL WORLD. ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH, SAINTS, SKATE KING, THE ANIMAL HOUSE, DELMAR LOOP, FOREST PARK, O'FALLON PARK, THE MAX, EMERALD CITY, ILLUSIONS, THE GALLERIA ETC. ROLL CALL ON THE RADIO WITH GENERAL LEE 6DUECE AND 44BUD, AMWOOD, BEACON STREET

YES I AM!! What about Wayback Wednesdays, and the Silk Rose Buffet, and Mothers Fish!! I used to work at the Boatmens Bank on Delmar too. And since I went to SLU and my best friend was on the B-bal squad what about Penny Pitchers and dime wing nights!!

HEEELLLLL NAW! YOU MY POTNA FROM THIS DAY FORTH! YOU MOS DEF KNOW ABOUT THE LOU MS. DAT. ALSO, I DID KNOW A DON CARADINE I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH AT NORMANDY SENIOR HIGH. SORRY TO SAY HE WAS SHOT AND KILLED AT A NIGHT SPOT. HE HAD TO CLOSE POTNAS NAMED GERROD CORLEY AND LARRY PRATHER. DO THOSE NAMES RING A BELL?

Don was my cousin, he mothers name is Dee....yes that was an unfortunate incident. It is his Uncle, one of the twins, that owned the bar!!

WASNT THAT THE WESTERN INN ON PAGE AND KEILEN, THE STREET WHERE PAGEDALE POLICE STATION IS? AND I KNOW ITS BEEN YEARS BUT YOU HAVE MY CONDOLENCES. ME, DON, AND A FEW OTHERS ALL HAD SCIENCE CLASS TOGETHER. THATS SO WEIRD YEARS LATER ON SOFTBALL WEBSITE HE WOULD BE BROUGHT BACK TO MIND. THE WORLD IS TRULY SMALL FOR REAL.