BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ANY TEAMS IN ATL INTERESTED IN A SCRIMMAGE ON SATURDAY?

If interested leave contact information.

Re: ANY TEAMS IN ATL INTERESTED IN A SCRIMMAGE ON SATURDAY?

What's up Airmac Family. Head this is Barry when you get a chance email mail me at barryalex001@yahoo.com

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS FootballHelmet]

Disreguard that last reply fella's..I mean where are you guys going to be @

SMALLZ CAN WE GET A RUN

Smallz we will probably cancel its supposed to be raining and cold. jb69 GFM you guys are more than welcome to get in, we could use the work. maybe we can get something going next weekend (sunday).

What's happen Alvin I hope you guys had a good new year. Tell Head I said hey. Peace Billy

My Billy Boy haven't seen you @ the spot lately..What up JB69 you know you guys are always welcome..Hell maybe you guys can teach me something..Much respect to GFM..But I will stick top my word JB69 like I told you @ SCORES paly the 5 homeruns with us..Not saying we will win But we want loose...(MUCH LOVE)

Smallz

WHAT'S UP SMALLZ MOST LIKELY I WILL BE THERE TONIGHT.

yeah smallz you told me some good stuff that night,but my coach said to let you know that you are only as good as your last game.you wanna tell the FANS about the last game.i know you still waking up at nite seeing softballs!!!!!!!!holla back

Yeah JB I remember that night in B_ham..You guys blew us out hands down...But it was also a one pitch game..Like I said before If we would have played a regular game it would have been a whole lot of game to be played..You guys are good (much respect) I just like the excitement you and all the other competitve teams (MAJOR)bring to this wonderful game of softball..
Smallz has spoken

Give me a call and let me know when (404)285-1738