BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Swerve D "50", Ed and The Little Fat Coach

The season are just around the corner and we are waiting on you guys. To you Swerve you sat in the stand and talked all that mess when that illegal team beat up on the little Class E and D teams at liberty Park in the Worlds, hope you will be with them so you can get the same beating they going to take in Class C.
the Coach of Houston Knights come on our board talking about what they going to do with the addition of you and couple of more players playing Class C, it want be easy this time and Ed you need to be playing across eight mile with us not with them, so see you boyz soon.

Re: Swerve D "50", Ed and The Little Fat Coach

what up cross 8 mile? hit me up on my e-mail, I have something to discuss with u. .......

MR OR MRS CROSS 8 MILE, I DID TALK A GANG OF TRASH, BUT THAT WAS MY RIGHT AS A SPECTATOR, OBVIOUSYLY YOUR A SPEAR CHUCKER ON YOUR WAY ACROSS 8 MILE. SO GOOD LUCK! BUT I HOPE YOUR NOT ONE OF THE GUYS WHO IS CLAIMING TO PLAY WITH A BLACK TEAM, WHEN YOUR REALLY ON YOUR WAY TO PLAY WITH A WHITE TEAM. JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT YOU SOUND LIKE, A PALMER PARK TEAM MINUS THE "UPPER" BALL PLAYERS, WENT TO LIBERTY PARK TO THE E WORLDS AND & BEAT ON "THEM PEOPLE" LIKE IT WAS A RACE RIOT !!! THEY PROTESTED EVERY PERSON THEY FELT WAS ILLEGAL. AND WHEN THAT DIDN'T WORK! THEY TOOK 10 BAGS OF QUICK DRY 8 RAKES, BACK TO THE SHED, REFUSING TO FIX THE FIELD THAT WAS STILL VERY MUCH PLAYABLE. SO IF A BAT, BATBAG, & PAIR OF SHOES & COUPLE OF T-SHIRTS IS WHAT GETS YOU HYPE, GO TO BURKS WHEN YOUR MONEY GET RIGHT & YOU CAN HAVE ALL THAT & MORE, & YOUR STILL BE ACCROSS 8 MILE! LOOK AT WHAT U JUST BRAGGED ON, SUCH A SUCKER!
SWERV D

ok here we go again. please explain to me how the team was illegal. is it because we all play A ball. nope thats not it because none of us do. 8 mile you wee probably playing and if you werent playing you at no time thought that we would do as well as we did. so just because we did decent you say we was illegal. actually we played their game and we beat them at it it was hard for most of us because we not used not being able to hit homeruns. Why dont you give us some credit and say we shocked the tourney through all the complications.(protests)

tell em' like it really is skuds! that's what i'm talking about! we got a palmer park team together and whooped up on those guys for 4 straight days (thursday-sunday).

If I may evoke the discourse of ma' gangsta' griots secular phrase__ don't hate tha' playa', hate tha' game. 'Cross 8 mile' take heed to that temisis. You may find the origin of your metastasis. White folk have been laughing at Black folk for a long time, especially when what Black folk were doing serious, threatening, or simply contrary to what they felt we should be doing. We came into the cozy hamlets of white amerikkka and kicked the mucin out of the homies from the right, all in the face of bitter opposition... with a combination of recreation players, cast-aways, and few antiquated veterans, we stoically shock the E-World like no other brothas' ever did before!

Big Ups to 'P-Dog', 'Swerv 50', 'T-Mac', 'Buckaroo', 'Sunny' (tha' worse pitcher in BASA), and all the brothas' and sistas' that came out that Saturday night and lined the first base side respresent'n like FOI__ with MUCH LOVE and BLACK POWER respect fo' their E-World Brothas'__taking numbers on the white circut__ putt'n it down like Ali and Frazier. 'Cross 8 mile heed this', in the words of the Brilliant poetic laureate Eric B. "Follow the Leader"___ Now keep yo' a** cross 8 mile!___peace-out.........ebonically profound and keep'n it real!

super d(motordetroit

SUPER "D" YOU HOT BABY! BIG UPS TO YOU!

ONCE YOU GO ACROSS 8MILE YOU CAN NOT COME BACK. YOURS TURELY COLEMAN A.YOUNG

'SFlemming' You must correctly quote the honorable Coleman A. Young.__"All undesirables, get the hell cross 8 mile and don't come back"!

super d(motordetroit)

Swerve I've been on every post and you can't never answer a question about your playing, I ask you when them boys hit the field are you going to help them or are you going to cheerlead again. The people cross eight mile need to know, to #21, skud34, and motordetroit i hope you guys are on the team to and don't be scare when it's time to play or said you playing with another team, Mush, Pole Poisition, Team Zim wants to beat up on you guys for beating up on our minor league teams.

A SUPER D WHEN ARE GOIMG TO CALL ME AND WE CAN HANG OUT AND GET SOME COLD ONES

cross 8 mile
im not sure if im playing or not. not sure if i will be invited to play on the team this year. but if not i will be there to cheer. we can sit next to each other and talk about how this team will be illegal also while they are winning in the c worlds. do you play because i would like to see what you do. if you are who i think you are then i think you mad because you wasnt asked to play on our team in the e worlds.

To Skud34 what poisition did you play on their team, if you were the centerfielder you should be playing class b not super rec or rec. what team you are playing with this season, but my question is are you playing with them in the 2006 U---A CLASS C WORLDS IN DETROIT, MICHIGAN. CLASS C TEAMS NEED TO KNOW SOME ANSWER SWERVE D, ED, #21 AND THE REST OF THE BUMS FROM YOUR CLASS E TEAM.

this is basa take that usssa off this website 8mile thanks you dumb

yes i was the centerfielder. why should i be playing B. what? in your opinion classifies a player. i come from baseball where everybody is equal so i cant tell the difference i have 2 classifications those that can play and those that cant. i think again the guys that you named as bums are those that can play. also yet again i state that i am not sure if i am playing with those guys in 2006 in the c worlds havent been invited yet.

Homeboy, you are truely one of the weakest cats that I have ever come across. Always talking and not leaving a name or e-mail. You seem to have girlish qualities .... Don't be scared, come on out of the closet, R. Kelly did!... ... Stop all the garbage talk and get on the field and show us something.....BUM.....

BUT BASA DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING ACROSS 8 MILE! SO WHY DO YOU SPEAK ON LIBERTY PARK, "I TOLD YOU, YOU WASN'T SO BRIGHT" REAL LIGHT SKINNED, BUT NOT BRIGHT AT ALL!

Dig this, 'this is Basa'__ it's ok that 'cross 8 mile' lauds the other leaque---cause' whilst we were putt'n our nike airs up their 'gluteus maximus' , all of 'sub-urban amerikkkana' was asking, "what leaque are we from".__ And we proudly responded and respresented, "we play B-A-S-A baby"!

super d(motordetroit)

SUPER D, YOU THE TRUTH!

U a fool superd! ......

'Swerv'and '#21'__ I's keeps tell'n des' jackos'__ "don't hate the playa', hate the GAME"!
______________ebonically brilliant and provocative.....

what-up does to, Philly Dog, Big E, KT, P.smith,and THE ONLY ORIGINAL REC SOFTBALL ORGANIZATION, DEM, 'POWERCELL BIRDS' fo putt'n on one hell-u-va super-bowl party

super d(motordetroit)